Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) (2193 Views)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:
All this is done just in the bid to manipulate and program the minds of kids from a very young age.

They have been secretly doing it through subliminal messages in the disney cartoons, and now, they have decided to make it more open.

It's such a shame!

Are u the only sane human being on NL? Seriously every other person is just a CRACKHEAD except ME,

Majority are always high on their URINES, except me.

U always have d nicest and most educating posts and comments, keep it up.
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by nigerianium: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
lekinz:

Can someone help with the explanation... cry :'
It's as translucent as the aqua of an unperturbed stream.smiley
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
chigoizie7:

Are u the only sane human being on NL? Seriously every other person is just a CRACKHEAD except ME,

Majority are always high on their URINES, except me.

U always have d nicest and most educating posts and comments, keep it up.

Thanks. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should I Ask To Leave? / My Father Does Not Let Me Drive His Car Is This Normal? / My House Girl Is A Petty Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.