Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. (7804 Views)

10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time On / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by KingTom(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin grin
How far? grin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by wristbangle: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:

So, who are you then?

A Lady as you said.
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by wristbangle: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You Indirectly saying you ain't Wristwatch?

Yes
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
kwencypresh:
adeh get too much boy frnds
Amebosad
You wan open my yansh for public abi
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by tosyne2much(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
lasstropinky:
Look here dear.... your crush,so to say,or the subject of your discussion said "Stupidity is a gift he only choose not to make use of his".Now listen and listen good....engaging in a e-war with. someone is a degradation of self,a depreciation of selfworth.It denotes and conotes foolishness in it's highest form.If someone makes a useless,baseless,and pointless comment on your post in a reprehensible, deplorable and despicable manner it is resolute and expected of you to ignore such a hate filled comment from such a deluded inverted brainless retard.

Oga Tosyne2much oya come explain wetyn you do to OP's heart.
Baba, I just sit down for there dey observe ni oooooo cool

My decision is based on your advice oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Omotayor123(f): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin
Misssclassy, I am not wristwatch. I am just trying to copy him. cheesy
copies copies catgrin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
adeh39:

You sefgrin grin

Na u sabi ooogrin
no be my fault.
I no dey share love & i don't stay second.

cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by KingTom(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
wristbangle:

Ever since wristwatch interviewed u, I have crush on u. How can we meet? I am a pretty lady cheesy
Dharay99 abeg follow me see o grin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, na me hail pass ooooo

Anything for your boy? cheesy
hehehehe.. Oga we just dey manage oo. Hoping on oluwa to shine his light.grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by AlienStar: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:

Just see who wants to write a long comment.
Common basic english words, you can't spell.

What a dumbasss!
I'm curbing d urge to write i wudn't want u 2 deactivate again cos Nl is ur only source of joy. enjoy d ride jerk!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, I just sit down for there dey observe ni oooooo cool

My decision is based on your advice oooo cheesy
ehn ehn....oya tell your crusher to Stop magnifying her stupidity as such is an insult to your personality
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by KingTom(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
dharay99:

welcome 2her club.
I see yhu overtaking d main man.

Gudulucku o0. cool
I have no business overtaking anyone, she's just a friendgrin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by AlienStar: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:

Just see who wants to write a long comment. Common basic english words, you can't spell.
What a dumbasss!
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin

Misssclassy, I am not wristwatch. I am just trying to copy him. cheesy
keep jonzinq around around.!

& I ain't misssclàssy or wadiz it u call d tin.!
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
KingTom:
Dharayb99 abeg follow me see o grin
[size=15pt]RUUNNNNN.!!![/size]
grin grin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by wristbangle: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
dharay99:

keep jonzinq around around.!

& I ain't misssclàssy or wadiz it u call d tin.!

I am a newbie. Can u tell me about nairaland. I want to be a NL celebrity like tosyne2much, wristwatch, even u sef too.
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
KingTom:
I have no business overtaking anyone, she's just a friendgrin
I wish ooooooo.!
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
MzMayD:
. Until u become S eun or TSM's P A
ur service is not needed. tongue tongue

Ehen....na those ones u dey eye now bah?
Continuegrin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by AlienStar: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:

Just see who wants to write a long comment.
Common basic english words, you can't spell.

What a dumbasss!
Jerk seems u r bent on show casing ur odious nature! grow-up kid

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
wristbangle:

I am a newbie. Can u tell me about nairaland. I want to be a NL celebrity like tosyne2much, wristwatch, even u sef too.
OK..wait...

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
dharay99:

no be my fault.
I no dey share love & i don't stay second.

cheesy

Mmmmn......what if I decide to leave wristwatch.....will you reconsider my offerwink
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by KingTom(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
dharay99:

[size=15pt]RUUNNNNN.!!![/size]
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
msmon:

Wondering OR Wandering! grin
Wondering....cheesy
How are you doing?
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:
I'm curbing d urge to write i wudn't want u 2 deactivate again cos Nl is ur only source of joy. enjoy d ride jerk!

Please make me deactivate. I want you to make me deactivate.

Look, it's high time you learned and understood how insignificant you are in the grand scheme of things.
You and your opinions are as worthless to me as a grain of burnt rice.

The only emotion someone as foolish as you can make me feel is enormous pity.
Pity for how foolish some homosapiens have evolved to become, of which you are a correct confirmation.

Now, gracefully get the fvck off my mention. I am done with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by amokeme(f): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
dharay99:

who knock yhu ⁴head wey make ur face squeeze
like c0w sheet...
you

Ok, now am happy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy they haf started again
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by AlienStar: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
lasstropinky:
Look here dear.... your crush,so to say,or the subject of your discussion said "Stupidity is a gift he only choose not to make use of his".Now listen and listen good....engaging in a e-war with. someone is a degradation of self,a depreciation of selfworth.It denotes and conotes foolishness in it's highest form.If someone makes a useless,baseless,and pointless comment on your post in a reprehensible, deplorable,despicable and contemptible manner it is resolute and expected of you to ignore such a hate filled comment from such a deluded inverted brainless reta.rded nitwit.

Oga Tosyne2much oya come explain wetyn you do to OP's heart.
Tanks 4 d tip

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by 2dice(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Abeggi toomuch noise ... Who get toothpick ... Dis Iya sikira meat dey freestyle with my Mecca teeth cheesy cheesy
Salam salam Dem my Muslim n!ggas/ bae's
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
amokeme:
you
naa, not me.
Yhu wunt even survive my slap talkless of my knock.!

Talk anoda tin.
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmn......what if I decide to leave wristwatch.....will you reconsider my offerwink
even IFA knows i wunt accept cuz
yhu will only b fooling me again. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:
Tanks 4 d tip
Anytime dear....
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:
ooooh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaahd.! shocked
That was quick...& harsh.! cry cry

Plx make her deactivate quick. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
dharay99:

even IFA knows i wunt accept cuz
yhu will only b fooling me again. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Omg! *sighs*

Is it that bad? come on......don't break my heartsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! / Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!! / LAYI - Lay Aside Your Intros (i'm around).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.