Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. (7806 Views)

10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time On / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
czarr:
calm the fvck down!
y u so bitter,see as u just settle down de write reply as if na essay,
not everything in life is about logic and reasoning,can't you just have fun?
who hurt you,haba!!
dude, ds is ah "ladies affair"
Fuçk.!!! Yhu should jez ignore & watch.

Stop interfering mahn.! angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
adeh39:

I've been busy jare.......How was your day?
today waz dull.

Busy.? Hmmm
U at home or in skul.?
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
adeh39:

See this oneundecided
Amebogrin
Na the kind of thing wey u dey like be thisgrin grin
grin grin grin
just here to catch fun ma lady, wink
how are you BTW smiley
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by AlienStar: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:

The silly person here is you. You displayed foolishness of the highest order by opening this thread and I had every right to point out your foolishness.
It's my comment, my phone, my fingers, and my mb. You can't stop me from making any comment I choose to make or quoting anyone I choose to quote.

Open a dumb thread like this next time, and I will quote you and call out your foolishness.
There is nothing you or anyone can do about that.
U r jst as frustrated as i tot olodo gringringringringrin :p:p:p u hv so many trash to write kip 'em poppin'
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by mayordadon(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:

Please, just shut the fvck up.

When you open a thread on this section, it means you have directly or indirectly invited every registered member to view and comment on it.
So as a member of this forum and a regular on this section, I have every right to view and comment on every thread created on this section.

You are a living, breathing, full fleshed dumbasss.
Only a dumbasss would create a senseless, nonsensical thread like this.

What's your aim for creating this thread? You said 10 things, but yet you listed two. Is that not stupidity?

Even if you are infatuated with a guy, must you have to be _stupid in expressing it?
shoro niyen ?
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
warris dis cheesy
izit ya biz?
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by KingTom(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
oseod:

Girls, girls...stop that, this doesn't fit you at all....
Bobo why you just wan spoil market Na, why? angry
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sinnzu:
izit ya biz?
what!! grin
dharay99:

you like brawls right? tongue

wish I could see this offline tho undecided
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by wristbangle: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
This thread suppose to hit FP grin grin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by czarr(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
dharay99:

see as their fight just de sweet you...
I had to call the bittch out!!
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
MzMayD:
you like brawls right? tongue

wish I could see this offline tho undecided
funni yhu,

0ffline..why.?
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
MzMayD:
grin grin grin
just here to catch fun ma lady, wink
how are you BTW smiley
Catch funwink
I'm fine jare and you?
U just disappear without any notice abiundecided
As u come see this thread now.......u show ur facegrin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
wristbangle:
This thread suppose to hit FP grin grin

Hunundecided undecided

FP or BP
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Misssclassy pardon the lady please. sad sad

its obvious she is not good enough with words grin grin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
czarr:
see as their fight just de sweet you...
I had to call the bitch out!!
& yhu tink u successfully did.? Taaah

Bliv me, d 0p ain't a fyter..if n0t dat, this fight has jez begun.
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:
U r jst as frustrated as i tot olodo gringringringringrin :p:p:p u hv so many trash to write kip 'em poppin'
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
dharay99:
today waz dull.
Busy.? Hmmm U at home or in skul.?
At home......Busy doing some stuffswink
I've missed you owink
You made my day yesterday with that derailing isshhhgrin
But wait ooo.......shey you dey sell charger offline ni? grin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:
Girl use your six.
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
adeh39:

Catch funwink

I'm fine jare and you?

U just disappear without any notice abiundecided

As u come see this thread now.......u show ur facegrin
I notify you guys I was leaving. Tunnamanian replied before I left.

Let's just say I have a crush detecting spirit. grin grin grin

help the op out adeh. tongue tongue
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:

Just don't be stupid next time, and I won't have to quote you.
Now, you are free to fvck off. I have wasted enough time with you.
Cheers!
cut the crap she is not worth it.
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by czarr(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
dharay99:

& yhu tink u successfully did.? Taaah

Bliv me, d 0p ain't a fyter..if n0t dat, this fight has jez begun.
successful or not at least I try separate fight!
I be good citizen oo!!
e be like say u too like drama!!
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
I paid good money to catch fun on this thread, ya'll better not quit now ooangry
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
KingTom:

Ahn ahn...u no good oo,
how I dey spoil market nau? grin grin

Shey if u see two fine babes dey handle themselves for street u no go seperate dem?
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
n0w dey wanna end d show so quick.... angry

Crazy girlz.! angry
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by DJEhimond(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Like play like play, the thing enter page 1. I dey watch.
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
dharay99:

funni yhu,

0ffline..why.?
imagine this happening real. grin grin

ladies pulling hairs, slapping faces, tearing clothes grin grin grin

seeing.........
shocked shocked
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by dharay99: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
czarr:
successful or not at least I try separate fight!
I be good citizen oo!!
e be like say u too like drama!!
yhu no go understand sha.!
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
oseod:

Ahn ahn...u no good oo,
how I dey spoil market nau? grin grin

Shey if u see two fine babes dey handle themselves for street u no go seperate dem?
Who tell you day Dem fine? grin leave them make Dem fightgrin
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
MzMayD:
I notify you guys I was leaving. Tunnamanian replied before I left.

Let's just say I have a crush detecting spirit. grin grin grin

help the op out adeh. tongue tongue

Crush detecting? from experience abi?

Anyway Op.......you can send me a Pm if you are really crushing on Tosyne2much......I'm his P.A cool

Just type an application letter and send it to me.......wink
Re: 10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
KingTom:

Tom Tom my darling......why you dey do me like this nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!! / LAYI - Lay Aside Your Intros (i'm around). / NNPC Destroys All Illegal Structures On The Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.