Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) (5037 Views)

My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by crystalf: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lusaka – A 26-year-old woman in Zambia’s Luwingu district has given birth to pure hair, according to the Luwingu District Medical Officer, Dr Ernest Mutale.
The Zambia National Information Services (ZANIS) on Wednesday reported the woman had been 10 months pregnant and she gave birth to pure hair and a little blood.
According to Dr Mutale, the woman, a Ms. Mwape, was referred to Luwingu District Hospital from Chikoyi rural health centre after she gave birth to something that looked like Brazilian hair.
Mutale explained that Mwape is a mother of two children and this bizarre pregnancy was her third.
He said that after a medical check-up, Mwape narrated that she was feeling as though the pregnancy was normal as she would feel the baby kicking in her womb.
The Luwingu District Medical Officer said that Mwape attended ante-natal regularly but her medical records showed that there were no irregular movements.
He said that the medical team suspected Mwape had a molar pregnancy but after several medical check-ups results showed that it was not.
Report says Mwape is still admitted to Luwingu District Hospital waiting further medical check-

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/zambian-woman-gives-birth-to-tufts-of-hair/

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
How do we believe without pix??

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by tpiander: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
another triplet thread?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by MarryMeee: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lies
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by crystalf: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
OnyeEgo1:
How do we believe without pix??

Have faith simple
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by crystalf: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
MarryMeee:
Lies

Check the source
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by crystalf: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
tpiander:
another triplet thread?
meaning
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Nonsense and ingredients!! sad
Was rushing to guess the length of the hair shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by 5minsmadness: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by 5minsmadness: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2015
It happens.

Its called a DERMOID CYST.

Some give birth to only TEETH.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by efemenaslectura: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Why didn't she give birth to laptop or bugatti
you people can lie sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by Mamaflex(f): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2015
And they did not take any picture? So, how am I suppose to believe it?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by 5minsmadness: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Mamaflex:
And they did not take any picture? So, how am I suppose to believe it?

Cc efemenaslectura

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by hahn(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2015
5minsmadness:
It happens.

Its called a DERMOID CYST.

Some give birth to only TEETH.

Interesting. Will the "baby" grow?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by 5minsmadness: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
hahn:

Interesting. Will the "baby" grow?
Whatever tissue the dermoid cyst "chooses" will continue to muliply until the woman gives birth. I saw one once of just teeth and had the pic but lost it with my old phone.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2015
efemenaslectura:
Why didn't she give birth to laptop or bugatti
you people can lie sha undecided
is this the efemenaxy i know or her lecturer ? maybe if the woman had given birth to hard currency, i would have been interested
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by efemenaslectura: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2015
lofty900:
is this the efemenaxy i know or her lecturer ? maybe if the woman had given birth to hard currency, i would have been interested
I would have loved to be her midwife if she had given birth to this

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by hahn(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Whatever tissue the dermoid cyst "chooses" will continue to muliply until the woman gives birth. I saw one once of just teeth and had the pic but lost it with my old phone.

Beautiful
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by efemenaslectura: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Cc efemenaslectura
This is one of the most ridiculous and preposterous things I've seen on nl grin

are you expecting me to believe that bs grin

I'm allergic to nonsense O.ok let me break it down so you will know how senseless this ya story is

was the man's sperm mixed with brazilian hair or was there brazilian hair inside the woman's eggs grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2015
efemenaslectura:
I would have loved to be her midwife if she had given birth to this
hahaha
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by 5minsmadness: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2015
Smh
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by 5minsmadness: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2015
efemenaslectura:
This is one of the most ridiculous and preposterous things I've seen on nl grin

are you expecting me to believe that bs grin

I'm allergic to nonsense O.ok let me break it down so you will know how senseless this ya story is

was the man's sperm mixed with brazilian hair or was there brazilian hair inside the woman's eggs grin

Choi.
Ignorance is really a disease embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by efemenaslectura: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Please educate me with more foolishness grin

even the picture of the hair cannot make a decent nice braids for anybody. See jagba jagba pieces of hair put together to make news cheesy
5minsmadness:

Choi.
Ignorance is really a disease embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by 5minsmadness: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2015
efemenaslectura:
Please educate me with more foolishness grin

even the picture of the hair cannot make a decent nice braids for anybody. See jagba jagba pieces of hair put together to make news cheesy
ROTFL grin cheesy grin cheesy
Kuliye has made my morning grin

Kuliye biko browse dermoid cyst abeg make I go do my work grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by Mamaflex(f): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Cc efemenaslectura
jeez!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by efemenaslectura: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

ROTFL grin cheesy grin cheesy
Kuliye has made my morning grin

Kuliye biko browse dermoid cyst abeg make I go do my work grin
maybe after lunch break
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by efemenaslectura: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Mamaflex:
jeez!! shocked shocked shocked
what apin? smiley
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by crackhaus: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2015
hahn:

Beautiful
Not the adjective I would have used to describe that..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by Mamaflex(f): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
efemenaslectura:
what apin? smiley
cheesy I was shocked. That's gross. Ewww! Its that pic for real, or 5minsmadness just made it up?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by hahn(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
crackhaus:

Not the adjective I would have used to describe that..

I was describing the whole process and not the result, as shown in the pic
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by efemenaslectura: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy I was shocked. That's gross. Ewww! Its that pic for real, or 5minsmadness just made it up?
sincerely i don't know and I don't care

e resemble the gathering of ashewos pubic hair wey then gather together make them use am do jazz grin

if you need to know more about the "new born brazilian hair" ask 5minsmadness he'll give you details grin
Don't forget to ask about the inches and whether you can use it for bob marley hairstyle or ponytail grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by Mamaflex(f): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
efemenaslectura:
sincerely i don't know and I don't care

e resemble the gathering of ashewos pubic hair wey then gather together make them use am do jazz grin

if you need to know more about the "new born brazilian hair" ask 5minsmadness heal give you details grin
Don't forget to ask about the inches and whether you can use it for bob marley hairstyle or ponytail grin
Lolss. I was really expecting something long and ready to fix. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant - Trying To Conceive / I shall not die in Jesus name / Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.