Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) (5082 Views)

My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by efemenaslectura: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mamaflex:
Lolss. I was really expecting something long and ready to fix. grin
gather it together na, oil it with BRAZILIAN OIL then you can use it to do pick and drop style grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by Mamaflex(f): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
efemenaslectura:
gather it together na, oil it with BRAZILIAN OIL then you can use it to do pick and drop style grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by crystalf: 5:41am On Jul 10, 2015
efemenaslectura:
I would have loved to be her midwife if she had given birth to this
what will you do with the money
Lol
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by crystalf: 5:44am On Jul 10, 2015
Too much use of Brazilian hair cause this oooooo
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by crystalf: 5:46am On Jul 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

Cc efemenaslectura

Lord have mercy
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by efemenaslectura: 6:59am On Jul 10, 2015
crystalf:
what will you do with the money
Lol
I will buy a house in banana island with a rolls Royce grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by efemenaslectura: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2015
crystalf:

Lord have mercy
on you kiss
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by crystalf: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
efemenaslectura:
on you kiss
Amen cos I really need his mercy

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Brazilian Hair (Picture) by crystalf: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
efemenaslectura:
I will buy a house in banana island with a rolls Royce grin
you wicked oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again / Could '4:30 Eyes' Be Hereditary? / A Sad Divorce Story That Will Make You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.