Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

A Friend Needs Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Needs Advice (919 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / What Is The Outcome (needs Advice) / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs Advice by bendutch(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
He has been dating the girl for thd past five years. He has no intention of settling with her from what I was able to gather from him, he said the girl is not neat, can't cook, not inteligent, she is not presentable.
The girls family is trying to fix him up and he does'nt want the oppurtunity to elude him. He's talking about settling the girl but I don't know how. The girl has really been supportive to him that I can tell. What advice do I give him. Thank's NLs
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by dopeJemi: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
He should Make her neat, teach her how to cook, teach her to be smart, make her presentable

I'm sure she's not ugly
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by TrishaP(f): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
dopeJemi:
He should Make her neat, teach her how to cook, teach her to be smart, make her presentable

I'm sure she's not ugly
Very good answer.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Advice by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
You don't go into a marriage out of pity or pressure. Such marriage is bound to fail.

It's obvious your friend doesn't love her and he is also not interested in marrying her, so I don't see any reason why he should marry her.
All the same, I still don't know why he spent 5 years dating her, when he knew fully well that he was not going to marry her.

He should simply let the girl and her family know how he feels about everything.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by bendutch(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
dopeJemi:

I'm sure she's not ugly

What if she is? Dopejemi
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by dopeJemi: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
bendutch:

What if she is? Dopejemi

Is she?
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by ArchEnemy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
He kept dating someone who he had doubts about for 5 years?
That ain't cool.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by 25omega(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
bendutch:
He has been dating the girl for thd past five years. He has no intention of settling with her from what I was able to gather from him, he said the girl is not neat, can't cook, not inteligent, she is not presentable.
The girls family is trying to fix him up and he does'nt want the oppurtunity to elude him. He's talking about settling the girl but I don't know how. The girl has really been supportive to him that I can tell. What advice do I give him. Thank's NLs
This stewpidity needs to be quoted for posterity
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by Shebarh(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
angryif he knows he can't marry her y did he waste 5 years of her life undecidedthe dude is naturally wicked
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by ArchEnemy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
angryif he knows he can't marry her y did he waste 5 years of her life undecidedthe dude is naturally wicked
Op should even drag the guy down here to come and explain to us why he held unto her for 5 years
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by bendutch(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
25omega:
This stewpidity needs to be quoted for posterity
Please watch it. I am not happy with the guy either.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by Shebarh(f): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
ArchEnemy:

Op should even drag the guy down here to come and explain to us why he held unto her for 5 years
abi ooo.. after enjoying all her punnay he now wants to dump her but he is looking for a dumb way to dat
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by bendutch(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
dopeJemi:

Is she?
The guy is just greedy. He wants the girls parents to fix him a job then he will discharge. Poverty is the root of all this sha.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by IamLEGEND1: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
comment deleted
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by Gurgle(f): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
what an irritating thread
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by Slimzjoe(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Your Friend Should know that the Perfect Woman Doesn't Exist....he should try to Brush her Up.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by Slimzjoe(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:
what an irritating thread

Commenting on threads is not really by force..if you have nothing Reasonably to say, you could just hush and Swerve --------->

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Advice by dopeJemi: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
bendutch:

The guy is just greedy. He wants the girls parents to fix him a job then he will discharge. Poverty is the root of all this sha.

How did he cope for five years
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by Gurgle(f): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Commenting on threads is not really by force..if you have nothing Reasonably to say, you could just hush and Swerve --------->

lol what ive said is 10x more reasonable than OP
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
bendutch:

All this "my friend" "my friend" threads..
There's a 90% chance its the op talking bout him/herself(not referring to the op of this thread........at least not directly)

Abi the "friend" no sabi the way to nl... grin

DISCLAIMER
pls no diss intended oo!!!!
Re: A Friend Needs Advice by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
bendutch:
tell him kasimaramma said he is a born-fool for wasting five years of her life.Didnt he notice all this flaws after a year or two into dating?

Let me consult Ifa,i would come back to drop my comment on how to settle her

(1) (Reply)

Part 2: Is This Romantic Or What? (pics) / 10 Difference Between A Successful Lady And A Successful Man / How What I Read On Nairaland, Helped My Friend To Catch His Cheating Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.