Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,030 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (17679 Views)

Top Struggles Only Big Butt Women Would Understand / 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by morereb10: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
A 50-year-old woman from South Africa, whose giant behind affects her life and relationship with men, tells her story.Scroll down to see all the photos!

Lerato Pitso’s curvy bottoms has become her curse since her childhood, as the only type of attention she gets is directed to her hips. All her life she was treated by men as a sex object and once even thought of ending her life.

Lerato Pitso’s curvy bottoms has become her curse since her childhood

“At one stage I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like I’m not good enough. Men only want to sleep with me. They don’t love me. Sometimes I hear a camera’s shutter and when I turn to see what is happening, I see people taking pictures of my backside,” she said.

Now as she follows a low carb, high protein diet and exercises daily, Pitso hopes that one day she will find a man, who will love her for who she is, not only for what she looks like

Now as she follows a low carb, high protein diet and exercises daily, Pitso hopes that one day she will find a man, who will love her for who she is, not only for what she looks like

Recently, the woman participated in the City of Johannesburg’s Weight Loss Challenge that literally saved her life. At the time of the contest she was weighing 120kg and had serious health problems. She said: “I’ve been battling with my weight since I was a teenager. I was on the verge of committing suicide. This challenge saved my life. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/woman-with-biggest-butt-wants-to-commit.html#sthash.KUORM1GG.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

1 Share

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by wealthyguyman(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eiyaaa
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Too much of Everything is bad! embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by ikeepitreal(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Booty!!!

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by piicity(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
eya sorry oo,can't you dash some of Nl girls some
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by delishpot: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wishing her the best. May her dreams come true
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Larablink(f): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seriously this is too much. shocked.
Dash me small.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by AlienStar: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
piicity:
eya sorry oo,can't you dash some of Nl girls some
who need am
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
But will you actually, sincerely and honestly blame the men?

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Make she talk true wetin deh really disturb her cos no sane man will die for this kind physique

5 Likes

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by faith551(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Some guys tho, that's a big turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by wiringdpt(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
I feel her pain embarassed but can I hit that once please grin

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by trigar12(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
While some girls are looking for 10% of this .... God is great grin

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by mymadam(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Double post
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by mymadam(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
faith551:
Some guys tho, that's a big turn off for me.

I wonder oooo. How can this be a turn on for any red-blooded and sane man jare? To me it's utterly repulsive. But then, one man's meat is another man's poisson (fish). Okay ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by faith551(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
mymadam:

I wonder oooo. How can this be a turn on for any red-blooded and sane man jare? To me it's utterly repulsive. But then, one man's meat is another man's poisson (fish). Okay ooo.

The thing tire me oo, I was expecting, a beautifully, rounded, firm ass not a sagging, fat, flabby buttocks barely held in place by God knows how many tight undies

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
faith551:

The thing tire me oo, I was expecting, a beautifully, rounded, firm ass not a sagging, fat, flabby buttocks barely held in place by God knows how many tight undies
wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
UKWU!!!

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by may01(f): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is literally x200 of mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Hitter(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:
This is literarily x200 of mine
literary*
×1000*
angry

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by faith551(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
wicked!

Lol, just trying to express what I see in a vivid manner

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by may01(f): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hitter:

literary*
×1000*
angry
Done, thanks
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Men must run for their lives cos the ass has mouth. The yaah fit swallow person.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Gudiza(m): 2:11am On Jul 09, 2015
that right there is what's called a 'hottentot' piece of arse. Only found in Southern Africa, you can literally stand on that arse! grin

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Shaadey: 4:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Pls don't commit suicide ma'am.....as for those peeps taking pictures of ur backside,dem no get work

Buh seriously. ...izztoomuch

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by IamLEGEND1: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2015
COULD THIS BE YASH

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by quadness(m): 5:09am On Jul 09, 2015
This what we called ABODI. Lol

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by juddexy2(m): 6:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Larablink:
Seriously this is too much. shocked.
Dash me small.
dash u Small or all cool

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by modskiller(m): 6:16am On Jul 09, 2015
[size=20pt]Na yansh be this? May evil not befall us[/size]

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by iamrealdeji(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2015
offspec:
Make she talk true wetin deh really disturb her cos no sane man will die for this kind physique
exactly,she should stop lying,which man would want to sleep with this sef?

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by ZianaJordana(f): 6:37am On Jul 09, 2015
[b]Steatopygia (/stiːˌætɵˈpɪdʒiə/; from the Greek στέαρ stéar, "tallow" and πυγή pugḗ, "rump" ) is a high degree of fat accumulation in and around the buttocks. The deposit of fat is not confined to the gluteal regions, but extends to the outside and front of the thighs, forming a thick layer reaching sometimes to the knee. It often is accompanied by the formation known as elongated labia (labia minora that may extend as much as four inches beyond the outer reaches of the vulva).
Steatopygia is a genetic characteristic of the Khoisan and some Bantu peoples. It is especially prevalent in women, but also occurs to a lesser degree in men. In most populations of Homo sapiens, females are more likely than their male counterparts to accumulate adipose tissue in the buttock region. It has also been observed among the Pygmies of Central Africa and the Onge tribe of the Andaman Islands. Among the Khoisan, it is regarded as a sign of beauty. It begins in infancy and is fully developed by the time of the first pregnancy.

Steatopygia would seem to have been a characteristic of a population that once extended from the Gulf of Aden to the Cape of Good Hope, of which Khoisan and Pygmies are remnants. While the Khoisan are most noticeable examples, it occurs in other parts of Africa, and occurs even more frequently among male Basters than among Khoikhoi women.[citation needed] It also is observed among Andamanese Negrito women.

It has been suggested that this feature was once more widespread. Paleolithic Venus figurines, sometimes referred to as "steatopygian Venus" figures, discovered from Europe to Asia and presenting a remarkable development of the thighs, and even the prolongation of the labia minora, have been used to support this theory.[3] Whether these were intended to be lifelike or exaggeratory, even idealistic, is unclear. These figures do not qualify strictly as steatopygian, since they exhibit an angle of approximately 120 degrees between the back and the buttocks, while steatopygia is diagnosed by modern medical standards at an angle of about 90 degrees only.
The Khoisan and Bantu peoples exhibit this phenotypical characteristic with a high frequency. The earliest dates currently associated with these lineages extend back to the Paleolithic.
[/b]
(https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia)

1 Like

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by ZianaJordana(f): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2015
I believe she has this condition.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! / "Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / Simp 101 (check..pics..am Ashamed)>thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.