Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (17683 Views)

Top Struggles Only Big Butt Women Would Understand / 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Allem(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2015
embarassed
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Israel5(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2015
I wish my gf had half. #in the fulness of time..
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by orogodoganyin(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2015
may01:
This is literally x200 of mine
u've got a higher chance of getting a husband thow. that shud b more important right?
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by jerflakes(m): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2015
morereb10:
A 50-year-old woman from South Africa, whose giant behind affects her life and relationship with men, tells her story.Scroll down to see all the photos!

Lerato Pitso’s curvy bottoms has become her curse since her childhood, as the only type of attention she gets is directed to her hips. All her life she was treated by men as a sex object and once even thought of ending her life.

Lerato Pitso’s curvy bottoms has become her curse since her childhood

“At one stage I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like I’m not good enough. Men only want to sleep with me. They don’t love me. Sometimes I hear a camera’s shutter and when I turn to see what is happening, I see people taking pictures of my backside,” she said.

Now as she follows a low carb, high protein diet and exercises daily, Pitso hopes that one day she will find a man, who will love her for who she is, not only for what she looks like

Now as she follows a low carb, high protein diet and exercises daily, Pitso hopes that one day she will find a man, who will love her for who she is, not only for what she looks like

Recently, the woman participated in the City of Johannesburg’s Weight Loss Challenge that literally saved her life. At the time of the contest she was weighing 120kg and had serious health problems. She said: “I’ve been battling with my weight since I was a teenager. I was on the verge of committing suicide. This challenge saved my life. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/woman-with-biggest-butt-wants-to-commit.html#sthash.KUORM1GG.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

So every useless topic now deserves frontpage abi?
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Braintouch(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2015
That yansh is not ordinary undecided
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by LadyX(f): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
She can go for surgery to get it reduced. Some fat will be taken out and she will be fine.
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Too much of Everything is bad! embarassed

jealousy is allowed...
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Larablink(f): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2015
juddexy2:
dash u Small or all cool
nooo.I just need small. I no wan get over load.
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by undisputedgbola(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
quadness:
This what we called ABODI. Lol
Lwkmd!!!
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by kwaraguy(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Larablink:
Seriously this is too much. shocked.
Dash me small.
You really need it grin
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Larablink(f): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2015
kwaraguy:
You really need it grin
lol youbwan kill.me lipsrsealed
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2015
hilaomo:
jealousy is allowed...
Jealous wetin. undecided
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by lurlah2014(f): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2015
is tihs for real or is this a bloomblom
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by lurlah2014(f): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2015
my question is , if she marry now how will she carry the pregnancy##heavy + heavy##
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2015
Now I believe all the story I read about Hottentot Venus.
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by marv1: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Yes. South africa is the only place you see intimidating back arss and especially pretoria. It is a place ladies drink sugar like water. Their soft drinks is mostly in 2litre bottle which one lady can finish within hours unlike in nigeria that we have mostly 75cl bottle. She doesn't need to commit succide because some other ladies are in this category.
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by kwaraguy(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Larablink:
lol youbwan kill.me lipsrsealed
Haba why Miss Laratho, just take exactly what you already have from it to make it double. Not saying you should take all na grin
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Jealous wetin. undecided

you know na...her backside na DIE!!!
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by marv1: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Braintouch:
That yansh is not ordinary undecided
it is ordinary. We have many of them in pretoria, south africa. For REAL.
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by chiben22: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2015
nawa ooh .....if men no like her .......na wahala ....
.....if men come like her...
....she will say is too much ........hmmm

pls

visit www*solutionzone*heck*in for educational updates , post utme exams , scholarship exam , post graduate exam etc.
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by thorpido(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2015
South Africans have a lot of carbohydrates and fat in their foods and most times don't watch their diet.
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by 400billionman: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Baby, don't cry, God will fulfill your heart desire..
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by vislabraye(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
ZianaJordana:
[b]Steatopygia (/stiːˌætɵˈpɪdʒiə/; from the Greek στέαρ stéar, "tallow" and πυγή pugḗ, "rump" ) is a high degree of fat accumulation in and around the buttocks. The deposit of fat is not confined to the gluteal regions, but extends to the outside and front of the thighs, forming a thick layer reaching sometimes to the knee. It often is accompanied by the formation known as elongated labia (labia minora that may extend as much as four inches beyond the outer reaches of the vulva).
Steatopygia is a genetic characteristic of the Khoisan and some Bantu peoples. It is especially prevalent in women, but also occurs to a lesser degree in men. In most populations of Homo sapiens, females are more likely than their male counterparts to accumulate adipose tissue in the buttock region. It has also been observed among the Pygmies of Central Africa and the Onge tribe of the Andaman Islands. Among the Khoisan, it is regarded as a sign of beauty. It begins in infancy and is fully developed by the time of the first pregnancy.

Steatopygia would seem to have been a characteristic of a population that once extended from the Gulf of Aden to the Cape of Good Hope, of which Khoisan and Pygmies are remnants. While the Khoisan are most noticeable examples, it occurs in other parts of Africa, and occurs even more frequently among male Basters than among Khoikhoi women.[citation needed] It also is observed among Andamanese Negrito women.

It has been suggested that this feature was once more widespread. Paleolithic Venus figurines, sometimes referred to as "steatopygian Venus" figures, discovered from Europe to Asia and presenting a remarkable development of the thighs, and even the prolongation of the labia minora, have been used to support this theory.[3] Whether these were intended to be lifelike or exaggeratory, even idealistic, is unclear. These figures do not qualify strictly as steatopygian, since they exhibit an angle of approximately 120 degrees between the back and the buttocks, while steatopygia is diagnosed by modern medical standards at an angle of about 90 degrees only.
The Khoisan and Bantu peoples exhibit this phenotypical characteristic with a high frequency. The earliest dates currently associated with these lineages extend back to the Paleolithic.
[/b]
(https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia)

What about the type Mercy Johnson had ?
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by juddexy2(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2015
Larablink:
nooo.I just need small. I no wan get over load.
na u be the gymnastic gymnarian I dey see so?
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Larablink(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2015
juddexy2:
na u be the gymnastic gymnarian I dey see so?
na him oo.
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by Khoikhoi: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
This woman is totally duluded! Which man in his right mind wants to sleep with that?

She clearly has an adipose tissue disorder possibly lipidema which has disfigured her body. She has excess fat everywhere.
Re: Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her by morbeta(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is ukwu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! / "Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / Simp 101 (check..pics..am Ashamed)>thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.