Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

C'mon In, Only And If Only You Are Tired Of Suffering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / C'mon In, Only And If Only You Are Tired Of Suffering (404 Views)

Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C'mon In, Only And If Only You Are Tired Of Suffering by simba1: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is not a joke, there's what you are to do, when you do this, that miracle, that admission, that husband/wife, that money, that job, anything at all you want shall be yours in the next 4 mins, that is if you comply with the the little secret I'm about to share.
A babe did it, and her boyfriend who never cares, sent her #2, 000 airtime. A woman did it and her un-loving husband began to show her un-ending love. A prostitute did it, and just this morning, she called me to invite me for her traditional wedding with this multi-millionare. A guy who's been looking for job for over 10 years did it and he got a very good job lst week. Another guy who works with a company @ Lagos, did it and got promoted.
Oh yes, it's very real. A woman who's husband has been impotent did it and last night she conceived, should I go on and on? Too many testimonies, just for a simple task. Even one guy got visa, he's been seeking for years. Let me stop here, too many many testimonies.
Are you ready for the simple secret?
Yes its as simple as this.
Just send Etisalat recharge card to zero one eight nine twenty-five twenty seventeen.
Don't dull, recieve your own miracle today!
Re: C'mon In, Only And If Only You Are Tired Of Suffering by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nairaland!home of fun and deception.
Re: C'mon In, Only And If Only You Are Tired Of Suffering by DuchessLily(f): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy

Simba = say no
Re: C'mon In, Only And If Only You Are Tired Of Suffering by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chai cheesy This scam sweet die grin
Re: C'mon In, Only And If Only You Are Tired Of Suffering by simba1: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
I sight all of you, miracle seekers

(1) (Reply)

That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened Because She's There / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date ‘yahoo’ Guys / Be Honest: 300million Or Wedding Dissappoinment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.