Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. (12596 Views)

As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Checked86: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Yes, the recent 'outbreak' of flaunting breasts(they call it cleavages, but if you know what cleavage is , u won't call them cleavages) is becoming unbearable. Free them,I won't say a sh*t and I won't 'fap' to it either. My anger is that it makes frontpage. How? What I see everyday, every saturday at wedding ceremonies? How could flaunting of breasts make news? Flaunting of cleavages should be on joke section. Just tired!

14 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2016
I can feel your pain bruv. I really do. But I'm assuring you that Buhari will look into the issue

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2016
That was how the choirmistress D stacted me with her yellow breasts in service the other day

i had to fall and lie on my face in order to protect my protruding dick as we were all standing and not allowed to sit...

They all thought i fell in the spirit sad

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Lol. grin

izzit your cleavage? izzit your front-page? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2016
Checked86:
Yes, the recent 'outbreak' of flaunting breasts(they call it cleavages, but if you know what cleavage is , u won't call them cleavages) is becoming unbearable. Free them,I won't say a sh*t and I won't 'fap' to it either. My anger is that it makes frontpage. How? What I see everyday, every saturday at wedding ceremonies? How could flaunting of breasts make news? Flaunting of cleavages should be on joke section. Just tired!
Women from some west African countries like Republic of Benin actually don't'. grin

And about cleavage news reaching front page? That's because Nairaland is filled with perverts.

5 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Checked86: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Iamsynord:
That was how the choirmistress D stacted me with her yellow breasts in service the other day

i had to fall and lie on my face in order to protect my protruding dick as we were all standing and not allowed to sit...

They all thought i fell in the spirit sad
Is like you use Universal charger

2 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Maybe they are. It didn't used to be such an issue before women were seen as sexual objects rather than human beings.

Worry about your own body. Stop policing others.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2016
I don't think it's reasonable

1 Like

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Checked86: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Lol. grin

izzit your cleavage? izzit your front-page? undecided
I am a nairaland customer and I am justified to complain when I notice a foul in the product I am consuming, right?

3 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2016
Checked86:
I am a nairaland customer and I am justified to complain when I notice a foul in the product I am consuming, right?

No. You're not paying for this forum.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Checked86: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

No. You're not paying for this forum.
you would need a calculator if we should convert the data that I burn on nairaland to money. Seriously?

4 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by damseyl(f): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
I think men are tire of covering their eyes
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by LordScent(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I can feel you pain bruv. I really do. But I'm assuring you that Buhari will look into the issue

grin grin cheesy
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by dannybomb(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:
Maybe they are. It didn't used to be such an issue before women were seen as sexual objects rather than human beings.

that does not justify them going around without cloth

2 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by LordScent(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
damseyl:
I think men are tire of covering their eyes

Koman kover it for us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Jay542(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm even tired of looking sef. Iss sha der shii.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
LordScent:

grin grin cheesy
OluwaScent!!! Akiyin oo
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bro no vex,it is not their fault oo.we guys love bad bitches cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
dannybomb:

that does not justify them going around without cloth

Women don't need to justify themselves to you or anyone else.

You don't own them or the world.

If you don't like their clothes, then that's your problem not theirs.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Checked86:
you would need a calculator if we should convert the data that I burn on nairaland to money. Seriously?

Seriously. Don't like it then you are free to leave ir not click on those links.

No one is forcing you to be here.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Annoying thing is that, one random TV person will 'flaunt cleavage' and it will become news! Same persons cleavage we see on TV already? News is something new, not yet heard of bfor.
I se damn cleavages everyday... so let mods mind how they handle such 'news'.
Salient point raised here OP

2 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Sexxkillz: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
I guess they are just following their natural instincts, trying to get back to their roots. After all, humans were created _naked and were moving about _naked until(you guessed right) a woman ate a fruit she wasn't supposed to eat. . .

I personally think the ladies of nowadays have realized this great folly of Eve, the first woman, and are desperately trying to enforce nudity like it was back then!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I guess they are just following their natural instincts, trying to get back to their roots. After all, humans were created _naked and were moving about _naked until(you guessed right) a woman ate a fruit she wasn't supposed to eat. . .

I personally think the ladies of nowadays have realized this great folly of Eve, the first woman, and are desperately trying to enforce nudity like it was back then!

God knows everything, right? And he created everything, made everyone's path for them.

So God knew Eve would eat that fruit. He made her path.

It wasn't Eve's fault. God made it that way.

1 Like

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Checked86: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Haybee27:
Bro no vex,it is not their fault oo.we guys love bad bitches cheesy cheesy
mistaken identity. No guy loves bad bitches. I like seeing cleavages but not tired breasts that need to be pampered. When we were small and in the villages, we boys appreciated it when our parents send us to go to the 'pump'(what we call were we fetch water, all the community have one) because young girls come there also and there is nothing more inciting than seeing a young girl bends to fetch water and you see two 'completely', separated breasts. It was wow! That is cleavage.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

When you show to the world what should be private,it be becomes unattractive.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Sexxkillz: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

God knows everything, right? And he created everything, made everyone's path for them.

So God knew Eve would eat that fruit. He made her path.

It wasn't Eve's fault. God made it that way.
God didn't know. He gave her free will, and she made a choice. God didn't create humans as robots.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by dannybomb(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

Women don't need to justify themselves to you or anyone else.

You don't own them or the world.

If you don't like their clothes, then that's your problem not theirs.
well I don't blame any woman for putting on anything revealing, I blame the fashion industry. some women have a block brain. daughters of Eve

1 Like

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Love Machine:
When you show to the world what should be private,it be becomes unattractive.

Who are you to tell people what they should keep private? It's not illegal so let them be.

If you have such a huge problem with it, then that's your problem to deal with not theirs.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Mediapace: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Juhan myfantasies how true is this cheesy ?
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
God didn't know. He gave her free will, and she made a choice. God didn't create humans as robots.

If God didn't know, then he doesn't know everything meaning He is not God.

But:

If God has determined a path for everyone and already knows what will happen...

If God created EVERYTHING, including our lives choices and thoughts...

There is no free will.

1 Like

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
dannybomb:

well I don't blame any woman for putting on anything revealing, I blame the fashion industry. some women have a block brain. daughters of Eve

Some men have a block brain. Look at Kanye West.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by dannybomb(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

Some men have a block brain. Look at Kanye West.
at least he's married. but some dumb girls put on this tins, thinking that d guy they wanna attract will eventually marry them. but in reality men like to party wit d bad girl n marry d good one's

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? / What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.