Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life (4727 Views)

Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Huge Ass In Sexy Swimsuit / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
A 50-year-old woman from South Africa, whose giant behind affects her life and relationship with men, tells her story. Scroll down to see all the photos! Lerato Pitso’s curvy bottoms has become her curse since her childhood, as the only type of attention she gets is directed to her hips. All her life she was treated by men as a sex object and once even thought of ending her life. Lerato Pitso’s curvy bottoms has become her curse since her childhood “At one stage I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like I’m not good enough. Men only want to sleep with me. They don’t love me. Sometimes I hear a camera’s shutter and when I turn to see what is happening, I see people taking pictures of my backside,” she said. Now as she follows a low carb, high protein diet and exercises daily, Pitso hopes that one day she will find a man, who will love her for who she is, not only for what she looks like Recently, the woman participated in the City of Johannesburg’s Weight Loss Challenge that literally saved her life. At the time of the contest she was weighing 120kg and had serious health problems. She said: “I’ve been battling with my weight since I was a teenager. I was on the verge of committing suicide. This challenge saved my life Men only want to sleep with me. They don’t love me “I was tired of people being unkind to me, whispering as I walked past and others taking photos of me from behind. That was humiliating. I tried several diets. I would shed a few kilos only to put them back on because [the fitness trainers] never taught me how to eat properly.”

Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
good a$s
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by may01(f): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked oh my, that's like 200 of mine

1 Like

Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Too much fat,unecessary load.
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by faith551(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:

Ooo?!! , I seee
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by echelons(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Damn. This one pass come take o..
E fit chop ur thing, come chop the balls join.
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
eiyaaah, hips don't lie.
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by DuchessLily(f): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
My oh my! shocked
Hmmm...don't mind pple joorr

too much of anything is not good sha
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Hitter(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:
1000*

1 Like

Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by XavierBlue(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:
no it like 250 of yours. shocked

XavierBlue
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by may01(f): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
no it like 250 of yours. shocked

XavierBlue
200 tongue
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Hersexynez(f): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
u get wahala u no get wahala
Be at peace wit wot u ve
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:
More like 2million of yours cheesy Don't worry u get hope
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by naijaboiy: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:
Let's see yours grin
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by may01(f): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Let's see yours grin
I'm being real cheesy
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Bleszin(f): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
A
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Jorussia(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:
I'm being real cheesy
You ave not slept?
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by may01(f): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jorussia:
You ave not slept?
No
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Which kind yansh be this? Jacksparrow0712 go like am sha
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
this one na 'high way to grave' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oyind17:
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
I just wonder what people see in huge asses
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by naijaboiy: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:

I'm being real cheesy
Yours is okay for you too. wink
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Jorussia(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
may01:

No
In my area here,by this time,virtually everybody must hv been fallen asleep.
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
this one na 'high way to grave' cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be watin men dey like? Isn't she curvy?
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
This woman in question seek someone who would love her for whom she is... Hmm... She would soon be lucky... But as a matter of fact... Her backside would still remain a side attraction
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
I no follow like this kind one o
Oyind17:

No be watin men dey like? Isn't she curvy?
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Jorussia(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:
So you still come this thread,come look Another woman yarnsh.You nor wan dream better dream this night? I thank God say i nor look the woman yarnsh o,i suffey off my opera picture .
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Fantusi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
shocked
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by jrerico1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Even if she pays my thousand I can't fall for this. Gosh,this is not sexy at all
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2015
may01:

But u dnt have anytin behind u kiss
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by may01(f): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yours is okay for you too. wink
Thanks smiley
Re: Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life by may01(f): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2015
figo05:

But u dnt have anytin behind u kiss
I have, you just can't see it from where you're standing

(1) (2) (Reply)

36 Questions That Hack A Woman's Mind & Make Her Love You(scientifically Proven) / 70% Of Nairalanders Were Poor / Why Are You Ladies This Desperate ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.