Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) (66245 Views)

Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos / Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by cristweeezy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
nikkiking:
r u sure ur a Nigerian? U talk like a goat, receive sence in jesus Name.
yorubas and igbos don dey fight... Lol
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Honestly.....we should be able to decide....who stays in our union.....iboes must get Biafra by thunder by fire..... cheesy..d criminality is just stupendous...... angry......tomorrow they will make d same man an egwe n eze...... What kind of people are these

And you were so dumb and bias to noticed that your brother, Bamidele was reported to have been arrested for money laundaring in the same story!

Perhaps his crime is a feat in the south west.
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by cristweeezy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eshinwaju:

.........get lost........ cheesy
lmao
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by nikkiking(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
cristweeezy:
for ur info i ain't ibo nor yoruba......
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by nikkiking(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
cristweeezy:
I am jus a Nigerian.
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by beyoncausme: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
nigeria we hail thy.....
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by cristweeezy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
nikkiking:
for ur info i ain't ibo nor yoruba......
me I be canadian.
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by nikkiking(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
cristweeezy:
me I be canadian.
I no wan laugh abeg.
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by Octaves(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yelowbars be like 'igbos again. I cant wait for them to get their Biafra. They are embarassing us (even though they are equally messed up themselves)
then another thread with heading like 'MASSOB leader meets the UN commitee on self determination and rights of minority groups'
then you start seeing comments like. 'they want war, they should see whats happening in somalia. That food blockade and Genocide perpetrated by Awolowo and Gowon will be child's play' (nobody is talking about war o). Another will be like 'these ppl have not learnt their lesson, they should get the Biafra, let us see na. One Nigeria!' another wil go like this ' this people should forget about Biafra. Its a dead dream. They'd better start integrating into the Nigerian society and learn how to live with others and respect their host communities. Another will impersonate a Niger Delta and say 'whatever you are doing, remove SS from your map.'
if you yellowbars are for real. Carry placards and match to Abj and tell them you dont want the Igbos again in Nigeria.
You hopeless confused ofe mmanu hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by onyibajoe(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
I agree with you but the name 'Buruji' sounds 'similiar'
sameer1212:
These people from the other side and drug trafficking are like bread and butter. undecided RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by xtervaganza(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
These people and drugs be like bread and butter.

Awon weyrey
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by Rapmoney(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eshinwaju:

.........get lost........ cheesy
Why are u so foolish? U don't have an atom of brain!!!
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by hormobollar(f): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Na so.... Dem luv am die
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by Eshinwaju: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rapmoney:
Why are u so foolish? U don't have an atom of brain!!!

R u stupid........
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by frankyychiji(f): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
kritikali:

Oh really..my bad, I must have really cross the line this time, am sorry, but it's not the job of Amaduoha to strike someone outside biafra,that shld be sango,obatala, or aljanu's job I guess!!
Ok then! Ogun loma pa e!
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by leofab(f): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:
Where else will he be from apart from where criminality is celebrated as hustling. Just look at the first posters comment. Smh.

Later, they would be disturbing the President to go and beg Malaysia or Indonesia to save his neck when caught.

I can't wait till they get their Biafra in 2023 so they can stop disgracing Nigerians.
your fooolishness won't you peruse the second story line...
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
RIP to the dead..however,its a shame that a lot of ppl in this generation are still in the mental prison designed by the stupid orientation the colonial masters imposed on us through the divide & rule method by creating gaps in the various ethnic groups.Being a criminal doesn't apply to one tribe or the other even if your parents couldn't imbibe the right orientation in u at least u should know that these attitude will get us no where as a ppl..we should learn to let this type of backward thinking die with the old so that we can truly achieve the change we need to be better.After reading the post of some cretins in this thread i really wonder if there is truly hope for this country or we are just doomed as the colonial masters pray..SORRY FOR NIGERIA when the sense go come
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by Moana(f): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eshinwaju:
iboes again......can we not remove these people from 9jeria
troublemaker grin
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by Eshinwaju: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Moana:
troublemaker grin

wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by zeezahbee(f): 3:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Bad business. He cant carry ordinary 1.2kg. if it is garri and egusinsoup, he will finish it

On a serious note, rest in peace.

This won't stop others from carrying drugs. Lesson can never be learnt.
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Honestly.....we should be able to decide....who stays in our union.....iboes must get Biafra by thunder by fire..... cheesy..d criminality is just stupendous...... angry......tomorrow they will make d same man an egwe n eze...... What kind of people are these
your mother must have slept with a crocodile
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by Eshinwaju: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Movingcoil:
your mother must have slept with a crocodile

Crocodile Ke?? .......... cheesy
Re: Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) by cristweeezy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
nikkiking:
I no wan laugh abeg.
make u laugh bro. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sentences Chiamaka Ifezue To Death For The Murder Of Ijeoma Nneke / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.