Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics (2942 Views)

5 Factors To Consider Before You Compete With A Trailer On The Road. / Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. / Beautiful Nature Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba : Why You Should Consider Touring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by jaybee3(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Adufetohposh:
smiley just wondering what sort of desperation will make a woman get married to a portrait

I'm sure you know it's a representation of the act itself. Besides, it's an opportunity for the two families to get together and formally hand over their daughter or son

Very stoooopid though but it's understandable
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm sure you know it's a representation of the act itself. Besides, it's an opportunity for the two families to get together and formally hand over their daughter or son

Very stoooopid though but it's understandable
imaginary inlaw undecided I'm sure u won't give ur daughter out to a picture wink
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by jaybee3(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Adufetohposh:
imaginary son undecided I'm sure u won't give ur daughter out to a picture wink

That's because i'm not rigid when it comes to practicality surrounding issues such as that

I'm a sucker for flexibility as far as marriage is concerned
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2015
jaybee3:

That's because i'm not rigid when it comes to practicality surrounding issues such as that

I'm a sucker for flexibility as far as marriage is concerned

Good for you sir!

My father will never give me out to a picture, and I will not give my child to a picture either. If it's very important then the groom/bride Must to be present otherwise no wedding!!!

NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by jaybee3(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Good for you sir!

My father will never give me out to a picture, and I will not give my child to a picture either. If it's very important then the groom/bride Must to be present otherwise no wedding!!!

NEXT!

You still don't get it do you?

It's a mere introduction rather than a marriage

So peep this:
You got pregnant for your fiancee who had to leave on official duty to represent his country on a peace keeping mission.

Would your dad just allow you move to the dude's house without doing some sort of introduction?
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
jaybee3:

You still don't get it do you?

It's a mere introduction rather than a marriage

So peep this:
You got pregnant for your fiancee who had to leave on official duty to represent his country on a peace keeping mission.

Would your dad just allow you move to the dude's house without doing some sort of introduction?
I will wait till he comes back ohhh! I no marry picture oga angry
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Moana(f): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Oya na....let's go there kiss kiss kiss
send me your pic and i will send u mine grin
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by jaybee3(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I will wait till he comes back ohhh! I no marry picture oga angry
For the umpteenth time, you aren't marrying a picture
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by jaybee3(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Moana:
send me your pic and i will send u mine grin

My picture is on my profile or you think that ain't moi?
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by zeezahbee(f): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
sobastical:

Chai. .. na so he easy? NL ladies sef. Mr justwise I dey suspect you sef
Mumu. As if you don't know my statement was sarcastic.
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by sobastical: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
zeezahbee:

Sorry madam wise...no vex sarcastic indeed. As if I was even referring to you. ..shio
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by fajigirl(f): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
sobastical:

Sorry madam wise...no vex sarcastic indeed. As if I was even referring to you. ..shio
zeezahbee:

This is how it starts. They fight on Nairaland one day and next thing you know their families will be exchanging pictures. kiss
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by sobastical: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
fajigirl:

This is how it starts. They fight on Nairaland one day and next thing you know their families will be exchanging pictures. kiss

Hahaha, fajimama no be so oo I dint even fight on here or even anywhere she was just trying to play smart while I have my fun around...how u dey jare
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by fajigirl(f): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
sobastical:

Hahaha, fajimama no be so oo I dint even fight on here or even anywhere she was just trying to play smart while I have my fun around...how u dey jare

I'm cool counting down to leave the office. What about you?
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by sobastical: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
fajigirl:

That's good. waiting on someone here or I dashed out soon
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by sobastical: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
fajigirl:

That's good. waiting on someone here or I dashed out soon
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by sobastical: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Haha she wan hook up with handsome London guy
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Moana(f): 5:58am On Jul 11, 2015
jaybee3:

your stole that pic joor, that one na fine fine boi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paying For UK Visa Application Fee / Nigerians To Travel Across 160 Countries Without Visas, Winnington MD, Okoh / Nigerians living in Germany please I need your advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.