Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (61658 Views)

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

How is it acting like a boy? Should I not remove whole albums of my ex girlfriend when am anout to marry another woman. Does it make sense to have a hundred picture of your fiancee's or husband's ex all over his facebook wall?
I think am also childish then

Sweetheart where in the post did they say he is "about to marry" the other lady?
Besides, the lady mentioned how he had been embarrassing her since Jan 18th. That can't be only about pictures.
A real man would breakup with the lady (yes, that's still legal and well within his rights) and move on.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by OkunrinMeta: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Sweetheart where in the post did they say he is "about to marry" the other lady?
Besides, the lady mentioned how he had been embarrassing her since Jan 18th. That can't be only about pictures.
A real man would breakup with the lady (yes, that's still legal and well within his rights) and move on.
.....And move on with the ex pictures all over his facebook wall. Do you know how many exs people have nowadays before settlng down. So all my exs should have albums on my facebook wall?
If he had done something worse than removing her pictures she would have said so, what she is looking for is pity

Sweetheart

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by freecocoa(f): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
For someone who is begging another to "better stop being on my matter", this thread is confusing.

You don't want him yet you are angry and ranting that he removed your pics from his wall?

More like leave him alone and move the feck on.

There's no shame in someone leaving, the shame is in realising that you aren't wanted but still asking to be noticed, in the most immature way possible.

Talking about God punishing him and all, is it by force to stay in a relationship? Who brags with another's misfortunes, nansenz.
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
yorubadelta:

She didn't upload the video herself.. it was leaked. Check the source .. Biko

So as was crying, someone was capturing her and it didn't get to her thinking that it could be leaked, tell me something else biko

1 Like

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Faita: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
I have felt heartbreak - who hasn't? So, even if only to some limited extent, I think that I can say that I understand the pain she feels but this is really evidence of how crazy today's world is. You cry in front of the entire world about a man who removed your pictures from his Facebook page and accuse him of embarrassing you? What are you doing to yourself on YouTube if not the same embarrassment?

It's a crazy world.
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by money121(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nicepoker(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Agony of a tormented woman
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by yogun(f): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
hatux:
She just embarrassed herself...undecided

chai!!! why did dis babe do dis? over wetin nau? no bi do or die affair joor...
Yes it will be painful when you trust is bursted like dis but gboju nbe, nothing de happen, leave d man make e waka. thank God say man no bi God.

clear ur face joor and wear ur wig

1 Like

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by yorubadelta(f): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

So as was crying, someone was capturing her and it didn't get to her thinking that it could be leaked, tell me something else biko

jaybee3:

Why would any sane person put her life on youtube just to get back at an EX?

She obviously did that to attract sympathy whilst forgetting there is always 2 sides to a story

If you know her as claimed then simply ask her to pull the video ASAP instead of crying on her behalf!

According to SDK, she recorded the video and sent it to Baba tee .. there's a possibility that he leaked it just to ridicule her.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by OkunrinMeta: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Guys now need to get spiritual protection before they can break up with this kind of ladies o.
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
point out what i said that's wrong. i told her to move on, what's the prob with that? already went through my own heartbreak. it sucks, yes, but the last thing you want to be doing is wallowing in self-pity or threatening the man that something will happen to him. how childish can you get? if you want to cry, do that, but not publicly! she doesn't know that this is only going to give him more power

yorubadelta:

How can a fellow woman say this to another.. I hope someone sympathises with you when you also find urself going through heartbreak sad
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Koolking(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

I’m always sincere with all the men I date, and if they are dishonest with me, they find it terrible and difficult to climb up in life again.
I told my God that he should greatly punish any man that upsets me, and He always does it for me. Just yesterday, Babs ( my former husband ) and his wife were calling me, begging me to please have mercy on them.

His wife begged me to forgive him, but I said there was nothing he did to me that I have forgiven him. Look at all the years…10 good years he has been struggling, and he has been unable to achieve success. And I doubt if he can make it because he has wronged me.
I have forgiven him, and I have asked God to restore all his possessions. I’m just warning you Tunde Bernard…hmm, I’m not the kind of person you offend.

This is where she embarrasses herself before the whole world. Must she exposed herself as well? She keeps moving from one man to other, thus giving a wrong signal to potential men. Madam, know that, every man's success is a product of his believe and attitude, not on your prayers or curses. Women keep deceiving themselves that they can curse men who leaves them hanging in a relationship. If wishes were horses. Why won't God punish both of you for doing unthinkable things in the relationship when the same God does not approve of it.

I keep advising people not to show girlfriends and boyfriends (no matter how much you are into that person) to world on social media. The day s/he walks away, the shame will be too much for you to bear. Love is simple. It does not brag or brash. It's a feeling that can only comes from the heart. Show off does not guarantee steadfast relationship. People will never learn.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
yorubadelta:

According to SDK, she recorded the video and sent it to Baba tee .. there's a possibility that he leaked it just to ridicule her.

Can you just imagine?

Someone deleted you from his life, all you could do was to video yourself where you were crying and send to him.

I know you can't think like her.
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by yorubadelta(f): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
aflyingbird:
point out what i said that's wrong. i told her to move on, what's the prob with that? already went through my own heartbreak. it sucks, yes, but the last thing you want to be doing is wallowing in self-pity or threatening the man that something will happen to him. how childish can you get. you're only giving him more power. if you want to cry, do that, but not publicly. she just wants attention

AwesomelyMade:

Can you just imagine?

Someone deleted you from his life, all you could do was to video yourself where you were crying and send to him.

I know you can't think like her.

You both have a point, but heartbreak can make one do s.tupid things uno... She's an older woman whose man left for a younger girl and is now publicly ridiculing her.

Clearly she is pained.. who wouldn't be? You can't expect her to be rational in her thinking in the midst of all this.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by freecocoa(f): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jorussia:
with an age difference of 9years so she expected the guy man to marry her?
Why couldn't he have married her, If her age isn't what he can handle? why let her believe otherwise?

Anyway, the lady sounds crazy and stup1d, so I won't be surprised she got dumped.
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by topsco(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Holy shiit! At that age 44 you still dey date. And you won date na 35 you see to date. Ma what was the crying and threating for? Ma can you advice your younger brother(s) to date such aged woman. Yeyenatu grade A Iranu.
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by ajepako(f): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
YEtunde ki lo de bayi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY?!!!!!!!

Why did you allow a man to turn you into what i just watched on youtube??!!

My God! The Yetunde I knew and met, alongside Jerry sawyerr and Toni Kan during their stint with HEART magazine as junior editors was very lively, bubbly, frank and funny!

Why YETUNDE! why? I'm really in tears watching what yetunde has become!

My GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by olamigbemi(f): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wetin she self dey find?? She z 44 n he z 35?? Hmmmmmm
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by jaybee3(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
ajepako:
YEtunde ki lo de bayi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY?!!!!!!!

Why did you allow a man to turn you into what i just watched on youtube??!!

My God! The Yetunde I knew and met, alongside Jerry sawyerr and Toni Kan during their stint with HEART magazine as junior editors was very lively, bubbly, frank and funny!

Why YETUNDE! why? I'm really in tears watching what yetunde has become!

My GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make i bring bucket?

She is obviously lonely and sad end off!

1 Like

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by sucess001(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=14pt]Hmmm.

Heartbreaks aint usually easy and different people deal with it differently...besides, a lot of actions you take during a heartbreak might not necessarily make sense...you all give give her some slack...

plus shez 44...her mind would be like....where will i start from? which other young guy will accept me...etc

All i can tell her is to just let time heal her and get closer to God.

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
yorubadelta:

You both have a point, but heartbreak can make one do s.tupid things uno... She's a woman in her 40s whose man left for a younger girl and is now publicly ridiculing her.

Clearly she is pained.. who wouldn't be? You can't expect her to be rational in her thinking in the midst of all this.

I am not saying she shouldn't cry, let her cry well well.....it's part of the healing process but common not to the extent of taping yourself and raining abuses. It's childish
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by ajepako(f): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:
shocked...who is dis insane fellow blabbing undecided..God isn't ur servant dat ur command at ur will

Girlfriend! That woman you just called insane is one of the bubbliest, funniest and down to earth gals i know

You need to read her column in HEART magazine in the early 90s to know who she really is..

I have met with her personally alongside, Jerry Sawyerr and Toni Kan, all successful writers now when they were struggling junior editors with the defunct magazine..

For her to rant like that, something really happened to her..
Please, dont make fun of her.
In fact, you should pray a guy never treats you like that..

I dont mean to be rude pls,,

My God! YETUNDE!!!! (Crying)

5 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by freecocoa(f): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

An intelligent and self respecting woman will have "the talk" and walk away, why stay with a man that embarrasses you? You only start crying when he decides to save you further embarrassment by breaking up?

Oh! Please, that woman is insane.
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THIS PLOT OF LAND IS FOR SALE

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by persius555(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
and she had to report to youtube. Ehn..this is what happens when you live on the internet.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by ajepako(f): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
jaybee3:

Make i bring bucket?

She is obviously lonely and sad end off!

Guy,,,please, if you dont know someone's story, dont make fun of that person..
I know this lady personally and i know how nice, down to earth and bubbly she used to be
For her to rant like this, believe me, she is pained..
Please, dont make fun of her..I beg of you..

5 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by freecocoa(f): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
ajepako:

Girlfriend! That woman you just called insane is one of the bubbliest, funniest and down to earth gals i know

You need to read her column in HEART magazine in the early 90s to know who she really is..

I have met with her personally alongside, Jerry Sawyerr and Toni Kan, all successful writers now when they were struggling junior editors with the defunct magazine..

For her to rant like that, something really happened to her..
Please, dont make fun of her.
In fact, you should pray a guy never treats you like that..

I dont mean to be rude pls,,

My God! YETUNDE!!!! (Crying)
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by okeyfx(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Prophetess Yetunde abeg no curse Baba Tee o, like you think say curse still they work for naija again...hissssssssss undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by BeeCool15: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
At least, she's expressing herself (though going on Facebook is a bad idea). Many ladies will keep quiet and that's when guys should be scared. Like explained here - http://thenakedconvos.com/meme-women-nope-aint-mad/
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by okeyfx(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
lol
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by tivta(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
sinaj:
omo see threat o! shocked

u sure say diz gel no b babalawo customer lipsrsealed
You took the words out of my mouth, I fear women from her ethnic group, they are number 1 in fetish things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos / Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.