Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher (2952 Views)

Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by iamadiva: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
I was a guest reader on nairaland, but decided to join today cus of this my situation. I know there will be people here to help me justify my actions.

We are actually flatmates, and very good friends until recently.

I met this guy thru her, the guy actually wanted to go out with her, but she didn't give him a chance cus he was jobless. The guy and I got close cus the weekends she would ask him to come to our house, she would also invite this her woman-beater boyfriend and they would be making fun of the guy. This happened on 3 occasions. The 3rd time, the guy and I sat in the sitting room and had the ice-cream and other things he bought for her. He told me how he liked my friend, I told him it was obvious my friend didn't like him.
He went on to tell me he had a test in PH, but he couldn't go cus of money issues. I offered to help him, I lent him 10k, which he promised to pay back. I told my friend about it, and she told me I was foolish, and that I just gave my money to one of the most useless men in the world. I only laughed and left her room.
Two days later, the guy came back and came to see me this time around. When I asked how the test went, he said it went well. He asked me to go and have a drink with him, but I refused not knowing how my friend would feel. I letter told her that d guy asked me out, she said that was my business, that she never had any business with the broke guy.

To cut the long story short, the guy was invited for the oral interview a week after the test, just like the first time, he didn't have money. I lent him another 10k. About three months after the interview, he never got back to me, I tried calling, but his phone was switched off. There was nothing my friend never told me, she called me all sorts of name for giving the guy my 20k. I felt it was too bad of him to have stopped calling and changed his no cus of 20k.
After 3months he called me, I was angry, but I controlled myself. He told me how he had to go thru series of interviews and finally training, and how he lost his phone and couldn't buy another one cus he had no money. He told me he got the job,and it's with an oil firm called slumberger, I hope that's the spelling(na only shell and nnpc me know wella). Anyways, he came to our house in a very beautiful toyota suv, I was surprised and amazed at same time. Now he has officially asked me to be his wife, and my friend is crying a river telling all her friends who do not even know the story that I seduced her boy friend. She is making that flat a leaving hell for me. I don't really understand her anger, she told me she didn't like the guy. I have told the guy and all he did was laugh and roll on the floor. That's really not funny to me.
Please, judge this case, was the guy ever her boy friend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by petkoffDrake(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
I think av seen something like this in a movie b4. pls remind me d name of d movie again op.

hope this made FP. cos I wanna dedicate it to my crush in NL
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by MzzTega(f): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hahahahahaahhahaha.
MONEY! how sweet and terrible.

How come the guy became her boyfriend.

Ohhh! maybe she accepted his proposal in her dream grin
Some girls ehnn!

Enjoy wat you earned babe!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Intrepid01(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sit tight and enjoy your hard work. The guy is urs
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by vizkiz: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
husband snatcher! angry
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by demmy0325(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
.. Good nollywood script.. undecided....

... Anyways... Ma simple advice for U is to always watch Ur bck coz this kinda tins doesnt end wEL... May God see U through the rest....
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Kenndall: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Your friend's attitude is utterly wrong and uncalled for. She has no right to act the way she is doing.
She was never his boyfriend because she always blatantly rejected his offer and even insulted him in the process.

I will advice you leave the flat for her, since she is hell bent on making your stay together a bad one.
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by IamLEGEND1: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Anytime she brings up another quarrel related to the said boyfriend

Just give the bıtch the side-eye and hiss ur way out of the room.

Her gullibility and gold-digging capabilties are off the charts and are not deserving of your time.

#FireOnSista
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamadiva:
I was a guest reader on nairaland, but decided to join today cus of this my situation. I know there will be people here to help me justify my actions.
We are actually flatmates, and very good friends until recently.
I met this guy thru her, the guy actually wanted to go out with her, but she didn't give him a chance cus he was jobless. The guy and I got close cus the weekends she would ask him to come to our house, she would also invite this her woman-beater boyfriend and they would be making fun of the guy. This happened on 3 occasions. The 3rd time, the guy and I sat in the sitting room and had the ice-cream and other things he bought for her. He told me how he liked my friend, I told him it was obvious my friend didn't like him.
He went on to tell me he had a test in PH, but he couldn't go cus of money issues. I offered to help him, I lent him 10k, which he promised to pay back. I told my friend about it, and she told me I was foolish, and that I just gave my money to one of the most useless men in the world. I only laughed and left her room.
Two days later, the guy came back and came to see me this time around. When I asked how the test went, he said it went well. He asked me to go and have a drink with him, but I refused not knowing how my friend would feel. I letter told her that d guy asked me out, she said that was my business, that she never had any business with the broke guy.
To cut the long story short, the guy was invited for the oral interview a week after the test, just like the first time, he didn't have money. I lent him another 10k. About three months after the interview, he never got back to me, I tried calling, but his phone was switched off. There was nothing my friend never told me, she called me all sorts of name for giving the guy my 20k. I felt it was too bad of him to have stopped calling and changed his no cus of 20k.
After 3months he called me, I was angry, but I controlled myself. He told me how he had to go thru series of interviews and finally training, and how he lost his phone and couldn't buy another one cus he had no money. He told me he got the job,and it's with an oil firm called slumberger, I hope that's the spelling(na only shell and nnpc me know wella). Anyways, he came to our house in a very beautiful toyota suv, I was surprised and amazed at same time. Now he has officially asked me to be his wife, and my friend is crying a river telling all her friends who do not even know the story that I seduced her boy friend. She is making that flat a leaving hell for me. I don't really understand her anger, she told me she didn't like the guy. I have told the guy and all he did was laugh and roll on the floor. That's really not funny to me.
Please, judge this case, was the guy ever her boy friend?

Op slap that your friend for me, a very hot one
When she asks "you slapped me?" Give her another two, one for the right cheek and another for the left..
Tell her its oseod, one guy from nairaland that said you should do it...
She'll understand angry

If not that the guy had proposed to you, I would have proposed to you first..
You are a virtuous woman, the one the bible told us about..

You lent a jobless guys 10k.....he didn't pay back
He solicited for help again ...you lent him again..he didn't pay back for 3months (you demonstrated patience and trust)

You friend would make jest of him in your presence, while most girls would gossip about him and destroy his image...a jobless guy..you would still go behind and talk with him (you demonstared maturity)

But wait what did you see in this guy sef, that everyone was casting aside, was it that he was very handsome, or you're just very good in predicting a mans future................just curious

You are just too wonderful you're almost not real op...even nollywood can't potray you... grin

.....the only part I dislike about your story is the oil part..
You have once again glorified the oil company...and comtributed to its hype
Let oil finish in nigeria sef and alternative energy be the story of the day..then we can rest grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by sKeetz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
God has rewarded you for your kind heart.... You owe that Biatch nothing!

Ladies dont despise the days of a mans humble beginning cause #InTheFullnessOfTime, things will only change for the better!
smiley
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Kenndall: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Her gullibility and gold-digging capabilties are off the charts and are not deserving of your time.

#FireOnSista

No offense, but you just misused the word, "Gullibility", and I felt I should point that out.

This is the wikipedia definition of the word gullibility:
Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action.

Please, how is the lady in question gullible?
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by ronald4lif(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Women always want to identify with success. When the guy was having it rough she despised him but circumstance changed positively she has retracted and want him back. Shoo. You did nothing wrong, she should lick her wounds. Please try and leave that flat before gets mischievous and vengeful.
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Afrok(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Op u ar not an husband snatcher, he who pours water on the ground must surely walk on wet ground. Stories of girls calling eachother husband snatcher is rampant just bcoz u were not willing to help, doesn't mean ur friend or others shouldn't.

If the guy hadn't made it, the story frm ur friend would've remained the same (calling u names). The 20k u lent d guy made a great difference in him gettin d job, so my dear enjoy ur seed now that it's growing fruits while ur friends can make use of d LAGOON.

We must not always wait for already made, but be part of making someone AN ALREADY MADE.
I hope na true story i dey read and not Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#FireOnSista

1 Like

Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by marshalcarter: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bruhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha

Nne.....if the guy asks you to be his wife...dnt tink twice....just accept the proposal...allow him to put the ring in ya finger..in ya toes...in ya eyes...in ya nose if possible in yagrin......#runs away#

Babe...live with ur future man jare..leave dat cry cry
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Onemansquad(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gold diggers everywia op enjoy ur husband to be jare. but always watch ur back she can harm u
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by UdohOby(f): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ladyd is this really u? I told you not to worry yourself over this girls matter. God don butter your bread, enjoy the show.

This is not a movie o, I know the op. I do stay with them whenever I travel to abj. And I know the guy I question, have met him at their place, and couldn't believe what her so called flat mate did to the young man. I told her the guy was a good guy.

Please remember my aso-ebi and my children's own o. No mind the winchi winchi girl jare. So happy for you ore' mi. God bless your union in advance. But please try and move from that place abeg, but God pass her sha
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by IamLEGEND1: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kenndall:
Your friend's attitude is utterly wrong and uncalled for. She has no right to act the way she is doing.
She was never his boyfriend because she always blatantly rejected his offer and even insulted him in the process.

I will advice you leave the flat for her, since she is hell bent on making your stay together a bad one.

she is gullible in the sense i am trying to apply the O.P's case in a real world scenario.(i'm not saying her story isnt real but just here me out).

In a normal situation, said gold-digger has other friends apart from the O.P, and you know how women are.
She will narrate to them what transpired between her & the o.p, they will state how stupid she will be made out to be if she lets everything slide.

With renewed vigour, she waltz back into their shared apartment and grabs the O.P by the hair and starts pummeling her cranium into their glass window.
Hence, gullibility.

That last part was exagerated for added effect.
but i hope u get my point.

+
u used the wrong word too @ bolded.

#SubtleJab
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by IamLEGEND1: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=35666076][/quote]

Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
UdohOby:
Ladyd is this really u? I told you not to worry yourself over this girls matter. God don butter your bread, enjoy the show.

This is not a movie o, I know the op. I do stay with them whenever I travel to abj. And I know the guy I question, have met him at their place, and couldn't believe what her so called flat mate did to the young man. I told her the guy was a good guy.

Please remember my aso-ebi and my children's own o. No mind the winchi winchi girl jare. So happy for you ore' mi. God bless your union in advance. But please try and move from that place abeg, but God pass her sha

Ah!!!! So you know them abi....
Oya gimme the full gist before my popcorn grows cold grin

I want to know every thing from the op friends primary school, the university ops husband attended..the exact model of toyota suv ops husband is driving,....every single detail grin grin
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by iamadiva: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
oseod:

Op slap that your friend for me, a very hot one
When she asks "you slapped me?" Give her another two, one for the right cheek and another for the left..
Tell her its oseod, one guy from nairaland that said you should do it...
She'll understand angry

If not that the guy had proposed to you, I would have proposed to you first..
You are a virtuous woman, the one the bible told us about..

You lent a jobless guys 10k.....he didn't pay back
He solicited for help again ...you lent him again..he didn't pay back for 3months (you demonstrated patience and trust)

You friend would make jest of him in your presence, while most girls would gossip about him and destroy his image...a jobless guy..you would still go behind and talk with him (you demonstared maturity)

But wait what did you see in this guy sef, that everyone was casting aside, was it that he was very handsome, or you're just very good in predicting a mans future................just curious

You are just too wonderful you're almost not real op...even nollywood can't potray you... grin

.....the only part I dislike about your story is the oil part..
You have once again glorified the oil company...and comtributed to its hype
Let oil finish in nigeria sef and alternative energy be the story of the day..then we can rest grin

You got me laughing real hard. Thanks though. He is a very handsome guy, respectful, and homely. I just liked being his friend then.

For the oil company thing, he studied petrochemical eng. He never even told me the name of the company until he got the job.
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Kennywills7(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Enjoy ur man
As for those guys looking for d already made guys, this is what u get when u underate a guy's life and not looking at his potentials and what u can do to help make him that ur dream man
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by iamadiva: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
UdohOby:

Ore' mi, na me o. The whole thing got me worried o, I say make I ask people for here. How una dey?

For sure na, you will be amongst the first to get the aso-ebi. I go call you make we jist.
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by iamadiva: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
oseod:

Ah!!!! So you know them abi....
Oya gimme the full gist before my popcorn grows cold grin

I want to know every thing from the op friends primary school, the university ops husband attended..the exact model of toyota suv ops husband is driving,....every single detail grin grin

Hahahahaha! Sit back and relax, she will jist you soon
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Lisaflex(f): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Op we hv heard ur side of d story buh what remains 2 be told is ur frnd's side n d truth..I hv notn 2 say til i've heard all sides...BTW,Hml in adv grin
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by iamadiva: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
petkoffDrake:
I think av seen something like this in a movie b4. pls remind me d name of d movie again op.

hope this made FP. cos I wanna dedicate it to my crush in NL

Seriously, the whole thing sure looks like a movie to me too. But it's not. But I thank God for everything
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamadiva:

You got me laughing real hard. Thanks though. He is a very handsome guy, respectful, and homely. I just liked being his friend then.

For the oil company thing, he studied petrochemical eng. He never even told me the name of the company until he got the job.

More grease to your elbow dear...and God bless your union,
This story looks like something that was written down by Gods right hand

You and your guy were always the main cast...and your friend was just waka pass, but none of you knew

Just don't forget to send my aso-ebi (don't let it pass 12k abeg, nigerian economy isn't smiling)
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
You did nothing wrong. You are simply enjoying what you planted. Your friend is the proof that you have succeeded. Haters are a necessary part of life. Wash it off.

Go girl wink
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by XwhY(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
You are indeed a help mate. Enjoy your man.
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by Captainswag225(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
forget abt ur goldigger friend and go enjoy ur marriage.
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by petkoffDrake(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamadiva:

Seriously, the whole thing sure looks like a movie to me too. But it's not. But I thank God for everything
OK. forget her and enjoy
Re: My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher by obo389(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
congrats babe grin
chop ur bobo money abeg.
meanwhile, try pack commot from dt flat else,na either ur friend poison u or she go bring her friends beat u blue black.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Kind Breast And Hips Sha / My Sister Asked Me To Take Off Her Clothes... / VIDEO Of Jane Emoka's Lesbian Sex - The Lady That Leaked Chidinma's Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.