Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) (1869 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / 18 Bad Ways To Seduce Your Husband / Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband #realitywithtid (rated 18+)WATCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) by cellors: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
I was having a discussion with some group of people few days back on issues that bother on marriage. In the midst of our gist, someone mentioned to me how she had to go out of her way to learn the art of lap dancing basically because of her husband. Though I know about lap dancing but confined to club houses in my thought. Immediately she mentioned it, my attention was completely caught (perhaps due to the fact that the lady in question belong to the same religious group as I am) and I began to think nothing stops women at home to go out of their comfort zone at times. Woman, not all men are the same. If you have an adventurous husband, it is better you use your hips and curves for him at home than for another chick to sweep him off his feet somewhere else. So I decided to do a write up about it for women. Who says you can’t learn a new thing in as much as it keeps your husband glued to you?

Lap dance is a special kind of erotic or sexual dance performed by a wife on her husband’s laps. Lap dance is not only for night clubs just as condoms is not only meant for some set of people neither is it an everyday dance but can be used as a gift on special occasions like wedding anniversary, his job promotion, for his success in a professional exam and so on. It is practically aimed at improving your sex life by twisting your bodies in a unique way that seduces your man to get him to anticipate and desire your body.

If you are looking for a different way to put a spark in your bedroom activities, then lap dance is the way to go, and for him to enjoy it there are some guidelines to follow as enumerated below:
• Men, most times do not really do well with some kind of surprises that are off the hook. In order not to spoil your plan, begin with a seductive chat with him before he gets home on your device or through text messages or email. This is to wet his appetite, preparing him emotionally for a pleasant surprise but don’t ever disclose your exact idea in order not to ruin your plans.

• You are the one in charge and the intention is to make your hubby hungry for you, you need to carefully choose your costume which should be a blend of what he will like to see on you with whatever makes you feel hot and sexy. Your sexy lingerie, bum-shot, camisole pant, bra, lacey knee-length gown, transparent night gown and so much more are supposed to be easy to manipulate while you perform your dance. Don’t select what will be too tight and difficult to slip out of like those with zips and buttons at the back. A shirt with front buttons can be a very sexy and convenient piece to work with.

• Another important aspect is your music selection. You don’t have to use songs with lewd lyrics to get your man under your control, remember, you are not a prostitute! Set aside various cool songs to play over a period of time that can get both of you in the mood so that you are not under pressure to finish up. Loud and high pitched songs with sonorous vocalists might need to be avoided because of distraction if you really want a romantic evening but then, they must be songs from genre that you love dancing to which keep you alive.

• You are definitely going to need space, do prepare the room. If you have to move anything that could constitute barrier, please do. The idea is to get you a space to move around and explore your body. If you have to dim the light, please do but some men may not like dimmed lights. You have to work with whatever will make your plan work by creating a sexy atmosphere for the two of you.
CONTINUE HERE: http://expressng.com/2015/07/using-lap-dance-to-seduce-your-husband-realitywithtid-rated-18/

1 Like

Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) by petkoffDrake(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
lap dance.... Neva experienced b4 except once... my thing still no rise even though she danced for 1hr

1 Like

Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) by ironbody03(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
am here to read comments
Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) by nicerichard05: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
ok o
Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) by marshalcarter: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
petkoffDrake:
lap dance.... Neva experienced b4 except once... my thing still no rise even though she danced for 1hr
Make nicky minaj catch you...for 5mins...if you no cum....no sey you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) by petkoffDrake(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
marshalcarter:

Make nicky minaj catch you...for 5mins...if you no cum....no sey you need deliverance

I wish so. but I bet u, I won't!
Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) by docmoses(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) by Tallesty1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
marshalcarter:

Her booty ain't real bro.
Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) by Kelly2713(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
petkoffDrake:

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. / My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love / Mamagee Vs Onila: Who Is Funnier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.