Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. (1044 Views)

Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Visocrate(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
A Ghanaian morgue attendant has confessed how he slept with female corpses to satisfy his libido. The man, identified as Sharkur Lucas says he was forced to having s*x with corpses due to his inability to get a woman of his own. Watch him on Youtube:
“Sometimes if I want to ask a lady out, she will be afraid of me once she hears that I’m a mortuary man and turn me down. But when I’m in the mortuary sometimes, I will see a fresh female corpse and I will satisfy myself,” Sharkur Lucas said.
“The ladies sometimes say because I work in the mortuary, I will kill them if they accept my proposal. I have not done it once but many many times. Currently I don’t have a wife and since I was born, I haven’t had s*x with a fine girl,” Lucas told Adom TV.
Sharkur Lucas said he does not see anything wrong with sleeping with female corpses.
“Working with dead bodies is a talent that God gave me .I’m with the dead bodies every time, everyday and it is as if I’m with another person,” the morgue attendant said.
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Visocrate(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by striker9(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
lol
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Cutehector(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Weird
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
shocked Beginning of madness shocked
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by DuchessLily(f): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eeeehhh shocked shocked
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Kenndall: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Someone doesn't just choose to have sex with a corpse, no matter the reason given, except the person is necrophilic.

It's just like saying you chose to have sex with a member of your gender just because you are sex starved.

That guy is a necrophile. Little wonder he chose that occupation.
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Illuminator9(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Damn cursed ass niqqa! Hes even proud of it...
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
chisos aaaaaaaa
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by donholy28(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
mental problem... serious one na wetin he get...hmmm but when he go jam evil spirit eh....he go hear am
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by tomsniel(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wonders shall never end.. Still proud of sleeping with a corpse angry
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Nicepoker(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hope he uses condoms. That way the corpse won't get infected with STDs. Or unwanted pregnancy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Uchan4u(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
He needs help psychologically
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
He was born that way just like homosexuals. Very soon these types will begin to advocate for equal right. God help us.
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by xkris11(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Its no big deal,a Morgue attendant is also classify as been dead.

Sex in the spiritual realm
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chai!!! End time tins embarassed Imagine my dickenchy into a dead puuxy undecided GOD FORBID
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Aarrrhh, kini,babes don finish some idiots get mind sha
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by kennboiy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chai,there is God ooooooooooo
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Truth24(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Suffering and smiling
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Juxtified(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
That's sick
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Shebarh(f): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by wozniak(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
It's not a new thing
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Johnnoah1st: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
WHAT! no prostitute in ghana?
Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by proficienc(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
He's a Necrophilia tongue

1 Like

Re: He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. by Mostwanted7: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Necro

(1) (Reply)

The Wait Continues / Must Read: Some Ways Girls Behave When They Are No Longer V*rgins / 10 Things Single Ladies Do In Their 30's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.