Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Is She Laughing And The Next Seconds She Is Crying? Am I That Bad A Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Laughing And The Next Seconds She Is Crying? Am I That Bad A Guy! (1034 Views)

After Some Seconds She Blocked / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / He Is Crying And Threatening To Kill Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Laughing And The Next Seconds She Is Crying? Am I That Bad A Guy! by Gloexcel(f): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Effective Ways To Dealing With Mood Swings In Women ......

A swinging mood is a really hard situation for women and those around them. There aren’t any definite reasons for such mood; however steps such as diet and exercise can help to a large extent treat the mood swings.
A woman’s mood often time is unpredictable as it swings forth and back which caused by obstacles, emotional stress, events or happening around their life which are usually unknown. Sometimes, mood swings are used in place of irritability. However they are quite different as irritability refers to impatience or anger to an event. While on the other hand mood swing is a quick and total change in emotions, mood or temperament. It’s really frustrating due to the facts that they can’t explain or account the exact reasons for the sudden change in their mood. Some triggers for mood swings in women:

Fatigue: Every adult requires a certain hours of sleep daily to be fit enough to face and deal with the stress of everyday’s lifestyle. Now, the lack of it can lead to difficulty achieve daily goals and objectives which become irritable.

Colman: There are different ways women deal with emotional stress, career difficulty, financial challenges, argument and disrespect from spouse and so on are trigger for mood swings in women. 

Hormones: The hormonal changes in the woman body results to mood swings.  The levels Serotonin and dopamine in our brain also plays it own part in our general and total mood. There is a time in a month; a woman has changes in her level of estrogen which in turn affect the serotonin   and dopamine.

Menopause: During menopause there are hormonal changes which lead or cause fluctuations of mood. When a woman past the menopause period she doesn’t experience the symptoms.

Food: The intake of large quantity of caffeine and sugar could cause mood changes.

Read more... http://www.gloscorner..co.uk/2015/07/effective-ways-to-dealing-with-mood.html?m=1
Re: Why Is She Laughing And The Next Seconds She Is Crying? Am I That Bad A Guy! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ok.. Thanks for the info
Re: Why Is She Laughing And The Next Seconds She Is Crying? Am I That Bad A Guy! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Crap
Re: Why Is She Laughing And The Next Seconds She Is Crying? Am I That Bad A Guy! by Gloexcel(f): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thank you too
Manuelson:
Ok.. Thanks for the info
Re: Why Is She Laughing And The Next Seconds She Is Crying? Am I That Bad A Guy! by Gloexcel(f): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
You are welcome grin I hope you read everything wink
starlingslimnet:
Crap
Re: Why Is She Laughing And The Next Seconds She Is Crying? Am I That Bad A Guy! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gloexcel:
You are welcome grin I hope you read everything wink
You catch me sha...make I go read am....
Re: Why Is She Laughing And The Next Seconds She Is Crying? Am I That Bad A Guy! by Gloexcel(f): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thank God you admitted.......... *smiles*
starlingslimnet:
You catch me sha...make I go read am....
Re: Why Is She Laughing And The Next Seconds She Is Crying? Am I That Bad A Guy! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lol...
Gloexcel:
Thank God you admitted.......... *smiles*
Let me call Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... / My Roommate The Prostitute (must Read) / What An Irony Of Life! (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.