Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Funny Wedding Picture: Can U Do Your Wedding Without D Presence Of Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Wedding Picture: Can U Do Your Wedding Without D Presence Of Your Partner? (602 Views)

Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Wedding Picture: Can U Do Your Wedding Without D Presence Of Your Partner? by bcomputer101: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
She was expecting her fiancee to return back from his trip to Dubia for their wedding BUT unfortunately weather forecast delay his flight for two good days. She has no choice than to use her fiancee picture.

If you in this kind off situation, what will you do?

Re: Funny Wedding Picture: Can U Do Your Wedding Without D Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
typing.....
Re: Funny Wedding Picture: Can U Do Your Wedding Without D Presence Of Your Partner? by okpamson15(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Must i do the wedding that day?
Re: Funny Wedding Picture: Can U Do Your Wedding Without D Presence Of Your Partner? by flames007(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
I can't,my children would be wondering the kind of bizzare parent that gave birth to them.
Re: Funny Wedding Picture: Can U Do Your Wedding Without D Presence Of Your Partner? by Juxtified(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
bcomputer101:
She was expecting her fiancee to return back from his trip to Dubia for their wedding BUT unfortunately weather forecast delay his flight for two good days. She has no choice than to use her fiancee picture.

If you in this kind off situation, what will you do?
My guess is its a pre-arranged wedding, by the parents of the man who most likely's abroad and they don't want him to marry a 'white witch'. Not knowing that he's already married to the 'white witch' abroad, who's feeding him and taking care of all his expenses

(1) (Reply)

She Is Suggesting Marriage / I Easily Forgive And Forget:any Problem With That? / (photo evidence) Difference Between Twins And Ibeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.