Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus (1582 Views)

The Last Man Standing : Darkenedrebel Vs Jigsawkillah / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus[/size] [size=18pt][Semi-Finals][/size]

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines -3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

Rules & Regulations

•Bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•Deadline:- 9th of July, 2015 [8pm]

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•No biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•No smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•The rest of the rules can be found on this thread:-
https://www.nairaland.com/2375473/holocaust-tourney-preliminary-stage-wome-week

Good Luck!
Cc: Ladyboss1 and Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cray check!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
diss @ rebel

come, .... na only u waka come?

from NL to FB, ur attitude is noxious/ you need "manners", like isrealites, when they were lacking food n suffered/ mods n admins won't be cautious/
the way the dash you bans ..... Farmers would be bothered/
so if u're UNTOP THE FLOW ... when you battle dudes n others/
it's cos you always get SUSPENDED ............ Like chalk particles in water/

crime scene! Viewers see blood bubble/ you gon need ironing, after my fists gets ur face squeezed or ruffled/
you go 'die for this scene' like jesus struggled/ cos i'm 'bout to make ya big skull topple/
my chopper's the evil that will cause trouble/
when it meets ur neck ....... ur head nd torso starts going "separate ways" ....... Like divorced couples/

i'll slit ur knuckles/ n use ur NAILS in woodshop/
cut off ur PALMS. They'll get placed with shoe stock/
detach ur ARMS, take 'em to war ...... So how you gon punch n graze me to pulp?/ but watch me raise 'em tools, chump/
these gats at ur backhead, u'll get blazed n screwed up/
the slugs run through ur skull ..... till "BULLETS rush out ur mouth" ......... U're patience goodluck/

but me, my patience' too short

so dark, just pack and leave/ accept, where we rappers be, am ur father, gee/
sonned you twice, that's not fantasy/ acknowledge that raw fact and flee/ or
u'll get short in a box .... That's ur penalty/ when i catch you spitting PUNS ...... I'll release 'em slugs .... U'll die while PLAYING like sam okwaraji/

thief! ... We don catch ya finally

he tried to steal MY GRAIN, but the farmer was screwed/ instead he got a HEADACHE that hammered him good/
i'll show up at his front-door like i've gathered him food/ knock? Naah! I'd rather intrude/
since his hungry .... I'll shove woods down his throat, to make him "chop stick" ....... Like japanese dudes/

you got one answer to choose,

get killed or get buried!......dark, Buy an option/
or ur FLOWS get stopped, like blockage, in an island's ocean/
cos this KID GETS KILLED BEFORE DELIVERY .... Wild abortion/
when i reach WHERE THE BASTARD LIVES\ .... I'm Clapping clips\
till a COUPLE TAKES HIM OUT, ......... That's ................ CHILD ADOPTION/

that's how i SON YA in mortal combats/
i'll stab this NOOB'S EYE, BUT leave a crack/ when i STRIKE A skull with a bat/ then raise him up with 'em JACKS/ have him slaughtered "asap"/
cos i'm KUNGLAO, i'll slit his tommy ........ "at the drop of a hat"/

what you dropping is wack

i already know what ur written verse say/ u'll pack vocabs in it, in a geeky nerd way/
but i could win this with a simple wordplay/ .... check;
I brought a HAMMER to getcha killed on thursday/
i'm set to smash .... U'll get a BASH .... Like it's ur birthday/

what? ... Tough n drugs/ gulls, you thought i'm not among?/
you shoulda known that my punch drops 'em thugs/. When i launch a punch, u're bound to get "floored" ...... Ponds n rugs/
so before this tie, you wished for some "underdog"/ Well, be happy boy, Jump n jog!/
cos this glock gon pop a slug./ It'll put you IN THE GROUND .... Wish granted! ..... u'll get just "UNDER, dawg"/

he got sentenced with jokes .... Gallows mocking!/ aro got skinned/
came back as dark, i let hot charcoals burn him/ now darkened? But f*ck this wacko goblin/ i checked those past 'bouts , n saw that dark's nobody/
matter 'o fact, this is no spar or brawling/
it's a training session ...... Since i'm up against NOBODY ..... Like shadow boxing!/

elym@x-cr@y!

Fair judgement pls undecided

May the best man win. Gudlock dark. smiley

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Darkenedrebel's Verse

Last year he wrestled Mik, & the wizened fraud fumbled/ Jason shuffled his muzzle, & left him in a rickshaw bundled/ fed him suffocating 'heat'...with flicks so subtle/ so if Ely yelps bout' his Pseudo-coo ...then this will be a replay of how he crumbled....against that 'Jigsaw' Puzzle! /

✘When he joined the tourney..we thought he aiming for the top/ or would extirpate anyone..who tries to take him off the spot/ against supermiy & Tester...we were anticipative of his drop/ but like that Airforce1's track ...despite the high expectations.... he still came out as a flop! /

✘He may narrate how he beat me..but that's a fool's description/ cos he killed Aro not the Rebel...so I lead a brutish legion/ to shoot this minion/ till you find his corpse on plate tectonics ... getting rap£d by ewoks....call that a spoon position! /

✘We saw his campaign against Mik...& how this imp was hating/ he had strategize the usurping.....vitriolic like a snitch menstruating/ but the rap community...didn't think he was fit...to lead this nation/ cos if Ely was voted..he would have been another Ishilove..... a b1tch moderating! /

✘Ely's a limp marsupial ....I make this wimp press pause/ you better bring red-cross/ cos 'If he don't hear' my orders....I'll wield a different force/ then shove bullets in his pinna ....just so the sap-skulled zebu..can be within earshot! /

✘You can mangle him with kirpans...while I'm wringing the dumb punk/ he could run to Japan....or even to Hong Kong/ but my 'beer-loving knuckles'...will cripple his numb trunk/ & It's like I dipped my fists in alcohol ....cos every jab imma throw....is leaving him punch-drunk! /

✘You'll be out of locus..my rhymes get you stiffer than a programmed robot/ & I won't halt attack..until this bloke is rolled up/ I'll even 'amputate one of my arms'...with a soldier's cold sword/ then have him slammed with the second-hand .... till you almost think he got hit...by a Tokunbo product! /

✘I'm Ted Bundy when i write... Ely's a sore caricature/ getting torn with metaphors/ If he wants it 'nape to nape'...I'll get me a Heckler Koch/ or better still...I'll land 'the back of my hand on his neck' ....sorta like checking for temperature! /

48÷2(9+3)=? ..........

✘He probably can't solve that, cos the rogue so daft/ so many F9's in WAEC...He's a repugnant scrap. a loathsome chap/ & a stranger to Wilshire....cos even researchers have proved....that he don't know Jack! /

✘I'm arsenic, acidic...& my grammar's deadly gas/ Bruce Banner when I spaz...watch my gamma harm the man/ the purpose from the start.... 'was to starve him to death ....drop the bastard's head on sand/ Task accomplished.... cos Ely just died from ONGA ....like it's Mama's helping hand! /

The Dark Rebel

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Open for votes

Emaprince

Lagunna1

Ibime

Guykhena

Coogar

Krone
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by Emaprince: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
O boy!!!! See bars!!!

sonned you twice, that's not fantasy/

True talk!!

48÷2(9+3)=? ..........

✘He probably can't solve that, cos the rogue so daft/ so many F9's in WAEC.

grin grin

These niggas came back blazing up in here. Really difficult to judge this brawl. I initially thought max got the personal, then rebel has some rebuttal kind of lines in his. I'm impressed!!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by Dklef(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
tight spar
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by Ibime(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
I beg to differ. . . both semis are falling hand right now. . . . nothing is pushing me to vote, so I go wait make my fellow judges highlight bars for me to look at from a different angle. . . .
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Darkmabel got nothing to offer..to use big grammars now go give you win? Smh

Early max.. opener.clean nice and simple
The way he got more bans... farmers would be bother..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Warriblood, stop swaying!

Ibime, that's not a good excuse. Your fellow judges know better than you now? Abeg, make una vote make we close the threads and proceed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by Emaprince: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
voting criteria

•opener - 1 point- Elymaxiimus

Both has good openers with stinging personls, but I love the angle max choose and the way he attacked, landing punches straight away with creative build up.

the way they dash you bans ..... Farmers would be bothered/
Untop flows/suspended...nice.

•rhymes - 2 points- darkenedrebel

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points - elymaxiimus

•punchlines -3 points- tie

•personals - 2 points- TIE

•flow - 1 point- TIE

•wordplays - 2 points - max

•closer - 1 point - darkenedrebel....the "nobody" ish from max have been used against rebel in here before. He still used it welll though.

MVGT - ELYMAXiimus

5 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by jasonodogwu: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
kr0ne:
Darkenedrebel's Verse

✘When he joined the tourney..we thought he aiming for the top/ or would extirpate anyone..who tries to take him off the spot/ against supermiy & Tester...we were anticipative of his drop/ but like that Airforce1's track ...despite the high expectations.... he still came out as a flop! /

✘Ely's a limp marsupial ....I make this wimp press pause/ you better bring red-cross/ cos 'If he don't hear' my orders....I'll wield a different force/ then shove bullets in his pinna ....just so the sap-skulled zebu..can be within earshot!

inferno!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by coogar: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2015
this is elymax's best written since he was born. i don't think i have read anything more impressive from him.....he went ham on this.

rebel has lost steam - most of his punches didn't land enough & his set-ups are all over the place.

opener - elymax
suspension, flow, particles, water, etc edged it for me. that's chemistry for those of you who are sleeping on the bar. rebel's jigsaw puzzle didn't have enough sting in it to unseat jigsaw.

rhymes - darkrebel
his polysyllabic rhyming was top draw. elymax couldn't cope with rebel's long chain of rhymes.

metaphors - elymax
elymax went ham here. he had more metaphors & majority of them were weaved into punches. okwaraji line, chalk particles, japanese dudes, divorced couples, etc.

rebel had little or no metaphors to offer & most of them packed no heat to worry elymax. rebel - where are the killer references? guess it's because you are now battle-fatigued. you are usually better in this category.

punchlines - elymax
i think elymax edged this bit too by a very close margin. his punches were perfectly tailored to sync with the set-ups. the patience goodluck grammatical bullets punchline made me laugh out loud!

kid got killed before he delivers - wild abortion was also very nice. birthday-bash, shadow boxing line were also haymakers. elymax wasn't messing about here at all.....he gave it his best shot!

rebel on the other hand just had light punches throughout. he had nothing spectacularly hilarious. he had the vocab & the necessary tools to kill elymax but his attempts were jabs throughout.

personals - TIE
equal effort from both shooters - nothing illuminating or revealing!

flow - TIE
none of them really overstretched!

wordplay - elymax
few play on words in the entire script. elymax's mortal kombat sonya stood out though. i didn't catch a single one from the rebel.

closer - darkrebel
elymax recycled a well known angle that has been used against rebel before. he shot himself in the foot based on that.

rebel wasn't particular crazy with his closer either but elymax started on a back foot with that burnt darkened angle.

MVGT - elymax
this victory surprised me. i had written off elymax in the previous rounds but he took the criticism in good faith & went back to his drawing board to rejig. congratz, officer max!

rebel is normally better than this but when you spread yourself too thin, you lose steam. he got himself too involved in many projects & that could be a distraction.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by dj5naira(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:
this is elymax's best written since he was born.
[img]http://media./media/vWDrezW0rMjmM/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by Ibime(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
My opinion is that Rebel had light punches after long arse build-ups which is a dissapointment to me. If you are going to build up for so long, don't finish with a light punch - that's double dissapointment. At least his rhymes kept things flowing.

ElyMax also did the long-arse build-ups which was made doubly dissapointing because almost all his rhymes are imperfect rhymes. eg cautious is not a perfect rhyme with water, shoe stop is not a perfect rhyme with Goodluck etc etc. When someone has not perfected the art of rhyming, I prefer them to drop the punch ASAP. By the time the punch dropped on Elymax verse, I was losing interest. The punches were harder than Rebel's but not many were fresh concepts in my opinion.

So I'm undecided. Lemme tally up the criteria and see who comes out on top.

opener - 1 point - Max

•rhymes - 2 points - Rebel

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points - Rebel

•punchlines -3 points - Max

•personals - 2 points - Tie

•flow - 1 point - Max

•wordplays - 2 points - N/A (I wasn't impressed with Max's wordplay and Rebel had none)

•closer - 1 point - Rebel

Total:

Max = 5, Rebel = 5

MVGT - Tie

Let the other judges votes break the tie

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by dj5naira(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ibime:

•wordplays - 2 points - N/A (I wasn't impressed with Max's wordplay and Rebel had none)

Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by danbrowndmf(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by RapAcme(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wow elymaxiimus lol dope one.....darkenedrebel..dope one too
wish to brawl u guys someday
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2015
opener - - Max

rhymes - Darkrebel

similes/ metaphors - Tie (both did a great job here)

punchlines - Max (Darkrebel wasn't hitting hard enough, while Elymax consistently used two or more punches in almost every bar. Plus he had better build-ups)

personals - Tie

flow - Tie

wordplay - Max (Rebel didn't pay attention to this)

closer - Darkrebel

Mvgt - Elymaxiimus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by kr0ne(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2015
Thread closed. . . Elymaxiimus proceeds to the finals!

CONGRATS!!

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by dj5naira(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
kr0ne:
Cassidy even use bodyguards dey threaten Diz grin grin grin
Still watching
Even for rhymes gan..Cass was too much
I got so many punches and bars ...after this battle u gon be punch drunk grin grin grin
& It's like I dipped my fists in alcohol ....cos every jab imma throw....is leaving him punch-drunk! /

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by LooNat11kk: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
dj5naira:

Lmfao
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by Emaprince: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin grin dj5naira no go kill person.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus by airmark(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
dj5naira:

Elymaxiimus destroyed rebel and through to the final. This rider is good to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Nigerian Rappers, Mcs, Djs And Singers Wanted - We're Looking For You / Naeto C Vs M.i / Menike's Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.