Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Would You Want To Support This???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Want To Support This???? (497 Views)

Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Support This New Romantic Idea / Girls do you support This (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Want To Support This???? by onoerime: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
It is obvious that most guyz would like to replace a new sim card to their wives imidiately after the marriage rites is completed. Some would say it is for security reasons. I know most ladies will never support the idea. My question falls on to the guyz. DO YOU THINK REPlACING HER SIM would go long way to curb her secret deals?
Re: Would You Want To Support This???? by Deexxy: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Has Facebook died? undecided
Re: Would You Want To Support This???? by henribj(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
onoerime:
It is obvious that most guyz would like to replace a new sim card to their wives imidiately after the marriage rites is completed. Some would say it is for security reasons. I know most ladies will never support the idea. My question falls on to the guyz. DO YOU THINK REPlACING HER SIM would go long way to curb her secret deals?

I would support her changing her SIM/phone line to a new one.
Re: Would You Want To Support This???? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
beginning of heart attack
Re: Would You Want To Support This???? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
The guy's simcard nko?
Re: Would You Want To Support This???? by Kenndall: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Replacing her sim card would not change anything.

Marriage is built and sustained on trust. Any man who does that doesn't trust and respect the judgment and character of his wife.

That being said, even if the sim card is changed, what about other social media platforms?
Would he still change her bbm pin, email address,facebook username, her instagram and twitter handle?

Look, if a woman wants to cheat, she will cheat. And if she doesn't, she wouldn't. It's as simple as that.
Re: Would You Want To Support This???? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kenndall:
Replacing her sim card would not change anything.

Marriage is built and sustained on trust. Any man who does that doesn't trust and respect the judgment and character of his wife.
exactly..he will only succeed in causing problem to his heart. (total lack of trust)
Re: Would You Want To Support This???? by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
I personally want to even change my numbers after service
Re: Would You Want To Support This???? by jcross19: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
onoerime:
am sorry to say this most of our ladies are dogs and she goat why the men as well are pigs or punk its hard to see a geniue trust in relationship in this our generation because most of us try to imitate the fake life style of the celebrities and follow the way of what we watch on movie, then what about the online stories? We just need CHRIST in our home.
Re: Would You Want To Support This???? by henribj(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
some of you are saying a woman that wants to cheat will cheat regardless of if you change her line or not. the guys, have you come across a woman that gave you tough time before she accepted to date you? now imagine where your wife is constantly being chased up and down by one sugar coated man and you say make she no change her line? alright o, when e happen "OYO" is your case.
Re: Would You Want To Support This???? by onoerime: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Changing of her sim will go a long way to curb some of her secret deals

(1) (Reply)

Whow Is To Be Blamed? / How To Get A Girl You Love / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.