Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Age Of Consent For Sex : Is This What We Want? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Age Of Consent For Sex : Is This What We Want? (8826 Views)

Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US / Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Age Of Consent For Sex : Is This What We Want? by architez: 3:49am On Jul 15, 2015
naptu2:
An example.

Canada

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

I think there should be grades of pedophiles, depending on the age they r attracted to and there should be different names for them and different penalties. If the molester is within 2 years of the victim, the penalty should be left to the judge's discretion.

1 to 6  - class A pedo - life in prison without possibility of parole.

6 to 9 - class B pedo - 1st offences 20 years, 2nd offense, life.

9 to 12 - class C pedo - 20 years

12 to 13 - class D pedo - 1st offense 5 years, 2nd offense, 20 years

14 - class E pedo - 2 years

What do you folks think?
Re: Age Of Consent For Sex : Is This What We Want? by Abimbolaile(f): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
jaycool1970:

I say no quote me u still quote me.

na my opinion, finish.

I no be pedophile o. I no like small small picken at all

This girls here don sabi wetin be nack by the time them don reach 14 or 15 and them body don develop

If them give u, make u chop. That na my own

Ologbeni na people like you turn those small pikins to something else....the age of consent is right at 18...i must assume you are a charlatan...cos i dont know how quoting you equals dying....smh some peeps s undecidedha
Re: Age Of Consent For Sex : Is This What We Want? by DoctorChuks: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
architez:

Bros, please no vex, but try not to use such language on this thread. A pedophile is an adult attracted to children.
There is no evidence that Muhammad was attracted to children. Unless there is such thing as a one-time pedophile.

BTW, there is a saying that most men are pedophiles. How true do u folks think that is?

My brother, if you are an adult, say 54 (Muhammed) and you have sex with a child, say 9 (Aisha) for whatever reason, you are a pedophile with capital P. What part of that dont't you understand?

I don't think most men are pedophiles. Neither I nor any of my friends is a pedophile.

(BTW I think this is a topic that needs to be discussed as it dovetails and complements all the recent postings on pedophilia. CC: Lalasticlala.)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Years Old Boy Killed In Buccaneer And Eiye Cult War In Lagos - PHOTOS / Nigerian Fraudster Caught With 128 Identities in the UK / Fulani Herdsmen attacked Godogodo Village, Kaduna, Killed 6 Farmers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.