Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (39596 Views)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by aaidel(m): 4:43am On Jul 10, 2015
so the fool does not know condoms are free?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Dhotseal(m): 5:14am On Jul 10, 2015
enytine:
after he sensed that the wife is already rich, he came forth to enjoy the benefit abi

Lol, abeg define 'rich'.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 10, 2015
chezznonso:

Are you that stupid please drop the crazy political talk. Pdp kwa! where did that come from? your puke filled brain I guess. Please go to school.
Hehehe see this one, who is even talking to you.. Go mind yo own biz and get a life FOLK.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
*wipes tears with handkerchief*

What a touching story!
Oga Uche abeg come back to your family. Running away from your responsibility doesn't solve the problem.

It is well!
No look Uche face at all!
I can only imagine the emotional distress madam must have been put through coupled with the pains of childbirth all because of the senselessness of her husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by rossychik(f): 5:46am On Jul 10, 2015
nonsense, d man shud knw his income. besides 4 children is OK goin for anoda is just stupidity by both of them. he shud come back whether love or no love.
finally go for family planning and keep on enjoying wit ur wife. period.

l need DT twins identical girls.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by KanwuliaJara: 6:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Rubbish!!!!!!
Must he PHOCK? undecided

Useless man!
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by xammy(m): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Fellow Nairaland,

Let's arrange some donation for this family.

Supportive nairalder.....
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by neweraomo: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Bisjosh:
Am so sure its because of the aids the wife is getting that wants to make him come back....smh!!!!
2nded bro
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by tupem: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Bisjosh:
Am so sure its because of the aids the wife is getting that wants to make him come back....smh!!!!
smh too! the woman is saying come back I love you! the way women take crap from men baffles me ALWAYS!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by aoa2007: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:
funny man!
so as life has been frustrating for you, the only joy you derive is drinking from your wife's honeywell, sotey you born twins thrice...

Why are nigerians easily deceived . This is a scam and well played out. Let's assume. I believe the story of the man, if he knew he was cashless why was he still having another kid to suffer. In this world of poverty that he has found himself into. I feel he should be arrested. I think we should adopt the the chinese rule of child birth.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by tupem: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2015
nicerichard05:

I guess u av never tasted poverty b4, that's why u call him useless, if you no wat it means as a man not to bee able to feed ur llil kids den u would knw dat dis man is not useless. We should be grateful he didn't kill himself
stop making excuses for him! he is useless simple! all this threat about him killing himself! would he have came back if the largesse wasn't given to the woman? call a spade a spade!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Pinocchioo(f): 6:51am On Jul 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Abeg no dey talk that thing again

?
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Lexusgs430: 6:55am On Jul 10, 2015
When he was busy playing acrobat with his wife, what did he think the outcome would be?
Consider your wage, expenses, expenditures, expectations etc etc etc
Then either use a condom, have a snip or your partner has the snip!!!!
Family Planning is King!!!!
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2015
nijanigga:

oyinbo people are preparing blacks for eugenics,it's coming. By 2050 the world's population would hit 10B, then you will see crimes and fighting for resources,Nigeria's population would have hit 400 million, I wondered all those people who want to build houses,where will they get land? Crimes will be too much in Nigeria to live happily.
I understand the eugenics part, how would they achieve that and to what purpose? I don't think eugenics is actually the word you intended, perhaps 'annihilation or genocide?
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by fairygeh(f): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2015
I have always said it, na poor men dey like sex pass,maybe it's because they are mostly idle and have nothing to do other than knackung,knacking. pouring all the energy they should use in doing more productive things into hitting that p*****ssy.
If he has a business,work morning till night,he will have limited time for f****king and control the urge to have more children.
Even rich people nowadays who can afford to train many children do not have more than 2 /3 not to talk of poor man.mtchewwww
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by blesoh(f): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2015
I ve been thinking,what if d man and his wife plan it all,cos i knew he ll surely come back now dat d wife is ok.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Kingsasian(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2015
ugoezeik:
u really sound lik a clown. u r a young man, so dnt use ur hand bring cuss unto urself ok
I am just being realistic here. He knows his income is barely enough to cater for his little family yet he still keep on bringing kids into this world. Now he has gotten more than what he asked for he abandoned his poor wife and the little kids. Isn't that stupidity or foolishness? What could have happened had it been no help came to his wife and babies? Most poor men allow poverty to eat their brains.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Pamelayoung: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2015
A very touchy story, feels for d wife. So much for being a woman.

That man shld be castrated otherwise he'll brng more children 2 d world. Gud 4 nofin fella.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by aboabai(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2015
evanscheck:
Sometimes, it is like I am heartless but how can a man earning dat amount not know dat he shud zip up and quit bringing in more children into this world.. he hate to see them suffer but all he does is things that brings suffering... thank God for thisday newspaper..

There are things in life that go beyond human explanation. If this man had zipped up, meaning he has zipped up his suffering forever. God has His own ways of doing things that we can't explain.

Hear this, my parents were blessed with 7 children. If they had zipped up at the second attempt. Which were set of twins and the first daughter, only God knows my parents could still be living in a rented one room and parlour apartment. Our last born the 7th in the line was the that first built house for our parents parents.

Then people were saying 7 children are too much. This is a blessing to my family.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Richman15: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Hmmmmmm.....may God please provide for all men to care for their families.

Check my signature too. Thanks.
Amen! U are very REASONABLE. God Bless U.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Richman15:
Amen! U are very REASONABLE. God Bless U.
Thanks.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:
funny man!
so as life has been frustrating for you, the only joy you derive is drinking from your wife's honeywell, sotey you born twins thrice...

The man na confirm horse.

For all the ladies wey dey look for fruit of the womb this man na your sure bet , one knacking and na twins straight. Forms are out at our offices nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Beetee1(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2015
i know most of the irritating comment are from the SINGLEs. A prospective responsible man can never watch his family suffering, not even for their basic needs. He's not not a lazy man just that he could not meet up to his expectation to the Gift from God. what he just forget to know is that, he can't run away forever...
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Pinocchioo:
Very touching

But that was not enough reason for him to abandon his family. They are also his responsibilities.

What he did was bad

What he did was good, now they have extra 200k to add to his meagre salary. The wife can start a petty trade while his 33k job salary can help float the small biz if managed well. In every adversity there is an opportunity.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Reporter: hello, good morning, please am i speaking with mr. Uche?

Run-away-husband: yes, you're unto mr. Uche. Who are you and how can i help you?

Reporter: my name is Aisha Dangote, i visited your wife and kids this morning and i gave them 20 million naira.

Run-away-husband: 20 gini? Can you please repeat what you just said !

Reporter: i gave your family 20 million naira.

The run-away-husband will just run back to his family with his tail behind his back

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by obynoses(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2015
You are a big fool. So N33,000 is not enough to take care of you and 6 kids? Do you know how much i am paid and we are 7 in my family. Foolish man. God may make you impotent in your next world.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by zeb04(f): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2015
there is nothing touching about these story.you left your wife to take care of 6 kids alone while you ran away.you know how hard it is for the both of you taking care of them let alone one person. that is very inhumane.

these kids are also your kids not as though they have another father. what explanation will you give your children,what training are you given them by these worthless behaviour.

you are lucky you married an angel for a wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by bigtt76(f): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2015
I tok am naau ....he go show up grin He can only afford to buy garri N100 and yet hin prick nor de rest eh grin
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by sotum2: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2015
londonrivals:

Emeka Uche, the man who abandoned his wife, Ruth and their twins, he has come out to say that he is sorry for his actions.
"I love my children, I miss my wife too, but I am afraid to come back. People won’t understand how frustrating life has been.

I am scared I would be arrested if I come out. How do I watch my kids suffer? I could not tolerate it. I did not even have money to assist my family. I watched them suffer daily, without knowing what to do. There were nights I watched my children sleep without food. Some days I will buy N100 garri and akara (bean cake) for my family. Because of my low income, I was always in debt before the end of each month. I am a factory worker and I earn N33,000 after tax and union fees.

Then I have four children and a wife to take care of, which has been very difficult, I could not stand having a new set of twins that will come to this world to suffer. Initially, I thought it would be a child, probably a boy so that I would have two sons and three girls, but when I learnt it was twins again, the only thing that came to my mind was to run away. It was not an easy decision and I have not been happy knowing that I abandoned them. My wife is a very good woman and I love her. I love my children too.

I became frustrated when I called my brothers for assistance and they did not even answer me. I just dressed up that morning, I knew I won’t come back but I didn’t tell her so that she would not feel bad. I am pained that I have not seen my wife and children for three months, sister you won’t understand my situation, but know that it has not been easy for me,” he lamented on telephone, as he refused to disclose his location.”he said

His wife who was with the reporter while the telephone interview was being conducted reassured him of her love for him and that no one will arrest him saying anyone who arrests him will kill her first

"Please do not hang up the phone on me my heart. Just listen to what I have to say. I understand that things have not been easy but you should know that we have suffered alot. Please come back to me and your children. No one will arrest you because you are still my husband and I still love you. Anyone who arrests you will kill me first. Please talk to this aunt and also come so that we can go to Alausa together. They are all good people and mean well for us,”she said

Mrs Uche who received N200, 000 cash gift from Thisday Newspaper was at the bank to open an account and she looked at her three months old twin babies whose birth has brought her fortune and said
"You are a blessing to my family. What would have happened if I had aborted you? I would have just continued suffering with your brother and sisters and father”.she said

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/man-who-abandoned-his-wife-and-twins.html

cc: lalasticlala

Let this man go for deliverance first, this thread will help

https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out/6
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by iloriolushola(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2015
If this man is a footballer, he would have won world footballer of the year 6times grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by Charly68: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2015
And you think to run away will not aggravate the problem for your unfortunate wife.. Many are praying for just a child to be called their own ,God gave you multiple & you are here blaming God for your life...see yourself ,when you know that you could not take good care of the children,why not advice your wife to go for family plan. You could sleep with a woman but you couldn't bare the consequence...infect you should be sent to 3 months jail for your senseless cowardice. You put that woman into terrible trauma.
Re: Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out by U2ice(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Mad man

U de fvck e de sweet u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.