Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,731 members, 7,851,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. (52759 Views)

I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS / Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Man Falls From 3 Storey Building In Imo, Breaks His Left Leg (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2015
btw OP, So because she is a beautiful girl, the govt should provide her with artificial leg?? what of other thousands of 'ugly' one leggers out there??

2 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Kjking(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:
it has already affected ur spermatozoa
eyah..... the yab pain you... don't worry I understand your plight

2 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by caesaraba(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
Damn!!! She's so beautiful. If only the universe can take the whole of Tonto Dike and exchange her with just a leg for this marvellous design of nature on my screen.

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
More reasons to be thankful to God

3 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by temitemi1(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Thank u Lord for everything...
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by missbehave247(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Are u not the "they" provide it for her now
barrnchedo:
They should just provide an artificial leg for her.

1 Like

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Aaaaaaawwwww. She is soooo prrrreeetttyyy!! kiss
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
She is very happy despite the missing leg. God please restore her in Jesus name, amen.

Restore wetin ? the missing limb ?.

Prosthetics maybe but the real thing ,

That's a long shot , even for God.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Spells(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
one thing is for sure, she has God in her life... cute pix
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Forzap:

Dey dier undecided

WHAT ARE U TRYING TO SAY
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:
Marry her and have 100% rest of mind

The challenges gonna be there.... but she's not gonna cheat

Last time i checked, no be leg them take dey cheat. grin
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by cyprus000: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
My opinion. Although,am still trying to figure how it affects your menstrual cycle.
[size=13pt]
WTF..gringrincheesy

I wun die for loughgrin
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Spells(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Restore wetin ? the missing limb ?.

That's a long shot , even for God.
its a pity that uve never experience nor see miracles....
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by martineverest(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2015
she s beautiful like every oda less privilege human...dey are all beautiful
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by emperorfidel(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Can someone give me her contacts. I would love to have her for a life.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by kraftykc(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
She is very happy despite the missing leg. God please restore her in Jesus name, amen.

Restore her to what? An embryo.?? Abeg be pragmatic with your prayers, like you said she is happy, and there are prosthetic legs for her to get quite easily.

That said, I would bang the sweet heaven outta this babe... Mehn she hot....
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Beautiful girl. This reminds me of the movie, Mr Ibu. Mr Ibu attitude to the girl he meets in a public bus changes when after he alights and the girl follows, he discovers she has knocked knees (k leg). He runs away.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by akpumping7720(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
My opinion. Although,am still trying to figure how it affects your menstrual cycle.
Badt guy! See as u finish the babe.

1 Like

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Tintinnoty(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:
she's not gonna cheat
says who
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:

That's also her opinion about you so deal with it and don't complain

1 Like

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
They should just provide an artificial leg for her.

Shewe how market?
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Mbkite(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:
it has already affected ur spermatozoa
chai
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:

really? Who told you that?
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
pretty
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by kraftykc(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Government should provide what again??. Haba this woman is not begging for anything, why disturb her. Abeg she is sexy as she is in fact lemme get my oil real quick
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Toks2008(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:

You took the words out of me.

Honestly sometimes i hope i would see a blind hot sexy lady or a deaf,dumb super hot chic and i will marry her straight up.

Most times most hot ladies tend to go overboared due to their stunning beauty but when there is a little but in their looks,they tend to behave.

Even the lapses you mentioned will be curtailed.

I need her contact.

1 Like

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by ideatoprince18(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2015
she looks more beautiful than some babea in NL set.....****runs wit d speed of light***
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Zaikon(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Forget it.

Anything that has tires or bosoms will definitely give you troubles.
wicked quote.... but true talk my bro.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2015
gbosaa:

Restore her?? How?

Is anything wrong with her? She has lost a leg, so what? Is she complaining?
Seems you don't believe in leg growing supernaturally. There is nothing Jesus can't do

1 Like

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Braintouch(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Her leg is not missing. She raised it up behind her
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Toks2008(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
Damn!!! She's so beautiful. If only the universe can take the whole of Tonto Dike and exchange her with just a leg for this marvellous design of nature on my screen.

Wettin tonto do una?
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Spells:
its a pity that uve never experience nor see miracles....

And you have ?
You're so gullible , these MOG's have messed with your senses

Waiting to see the first limb to be miraculously produced by God or your MOG's

Una go wait till Jesus come , pun intended.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf / Before And After Washing My Geepee Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.