Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. (52731 Views)

I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS / Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Man Falls From 3 Storey Building In Imo, Breaks His Left Leg (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:
Marry her and have 100% rest of mind
The challenges gonna be there.... but she's not gonna cheat

Hahahaha.... This type can cheat better!
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by IYANGBALI: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ganoderma:

Restore her!

And how do you propose he goes about doing that? Miraculously grow tissue in the area till it becomes a leg?

Abeg! The girl is happy and looks in control of her life.

What more do you want God to do again.
no mind the op jare
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by bigiyaro(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:

dey dia make pant dey wear u.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Phiniz(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=pretydiva post=35688461]it has already affected ur spermatozoa[/q
U aint funny, get another joke...
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Phiniz(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2015

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Phiniz(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2015

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Allsmyles(f): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dz 1 no fyn reach d babe for my church. A very active chorister wit sonorous soprano voice. She is even more active in church dan we wit complete body parts. She even acts lyk she has both legs. Sumtyms u c her stand on her 1leg...sumtyms, I c her nd ask myself wt excuse I hv not to serve God well whn sum1 lyk her serves God wit all her heart. In every situation, give tnx
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by koladebrainiac(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
OH MY God so her pix finally found it here? the poster must be a friend from facebook.in a group.wtf! una weldon ooo dearama folks. but she has other pix of her.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Preshochyx(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
My opinion. Although,am still trying to figure how it affects your menstrual cycle.

Hahahahahaha.. Oh men, av never laffd dis hard b4 on NL.. U get bad mouth o.lmao

1 Like

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Ibyno(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
give thanks to God in any situation u are in,maybe if to say dis girl leg complete, she for done use leg walker go Italy or lost for house, but fron the nature of her body, the accident happen to her during her youth age.

fowl dey complene say him no get teeth but him dey eat kanel, but cow way get teeth na grass hin dey eat
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by fx45(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:
U cant be too sure... She's got one leg, a pretty face and an active pvssy
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
JayB11:
Please what does 'FTC n OP' mean
First to comment
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Tycike: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Am sure she has the other leg hidden behind.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by rhames(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
All the pity statements aside, what can we Nairalanders do to help her economically and morally in terms of support?
Thats what matters most.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by mufutau55(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
rhames:
All the pity statements aside, what can we Nairalanders do to help her economically and morally in terms of support?
Thats what matters most.

If anything is to be done.. count me in. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by flyforall: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks be to God for yesterday, today and tomorrow
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by rhames(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
She is very happy despite the missing leg. God please restore her in Jesus name, amen.

Can we Nairalanders be of help to this pretty young thing?
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by edigas1996: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
hmmmmmm......God pls us
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Alexebo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
My opinion. Although,am still trying to figure how it affects your menstrual cycle.

niggah you wicked gan
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by escobar07(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:

With that kind of beauty, you think she would go unnoticed?
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by talktonase(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:

dont be deceived any woman that will cheat will cheat even if she has no legs..
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by sunsky29(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:

wey ur correctional album Abi u don finally gv up on music?

Go and marry her na cos
She's such a diva She's such a diva
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by andyanders: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
She is very happy despite the missing leg. God please restore her in Jesus name, amen.

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. How can one get to her op?
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wow! She is very pretty,reminds me of the beautiful girl with the same issue I saw at NFCS STACC UNILORIN,the last time I went for a meeting. May God bless her and keep her and may he lift his face to shine upon her. Amen!
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
u no well, I swear,lol, of all things to type na menstrual cycle , u funny ooo
All these small girls for NL no know their mate.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
All these small girls for NL no know their mate.
lol, really
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by julietchic(f): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
himkers:

dry undecided
too dry
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by DONshayo(m): 1:38am On Jul 11, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Lord is your strength.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2015

Op, what exactly do you want God to "restore"?
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by simdam500(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Castroii: More reasons to be thankful to God
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2612733_they20are20happy_jpeg_jpegb884f752a1113000445c5b8d8769d1d0

The left-hand side girl cry cry cry
Am sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep / Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore / Man Who Chopped Off Own Penis, Had It Reattached, And Still Has Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.