Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. (52758 Views)

I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS / Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Man Falls From 3 Storey Building In Imo, Breaks His Left Leg (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by may01(f): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2015
zeyney:

My Sista Such Is Lyf As A Lady Wether Beautiful Or Nt U Stil Hv 2 Thnk God 4 Making U Complete Cus Dere Re People Who Wish 2 B In Ur Shoes
That's true oh my sister
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by damilareoye: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2015
wao... such a beautiful lady.

all is well.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by charlsecy(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
God please restore her in Jesus name, amen.
You mean another leg grown?
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Eniqurl(f): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Forzap:

Iyawo micheesy…longest time,watssup wit u bae?ur lukin dop.e as usual

Am good, you? Lol thanks nd hwz school?
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by YEM101: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
awwwww bless her!!
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
Damn!!! She's so beautiful. If only the universe can take the whole of Tonto Dike and exchange her with just a leg for this marvellous design of nature on my screen.
u wiked o......chaiiiii grin
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2015
is she search for a man? 25000 monthly I dey o
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by ICEMAN(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2015
LOVELY!!!!!
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by pretydiva(f): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2015
himkers:

dry undecided
y r u bittered.amebo
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by lurlah2014(f): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2015
am sure she is not a Nigerian cos if she is and she is rich or her family is she would have gotten husband from NAIRALAND
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by phranklyn92(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
My opinion. Although,am still trying to figure how it affects your menstrual cycle.
jisos!!!!
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by khassy(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2015
reminds me of my crush
mass comm 400L #UNILORIN tongue tongue tongue tongue

soo pretty buh without a leg
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by JayB11(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Awesomeking:
FTC-FIRST TO COMMENT
Tanx!!!
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by adedayourt(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
Damn!!! She's so beautiful. If only the universe can take the whole of Tonto Dike and exchange her with just a leg for this marvellous design of nature on my screen.

dats mean angry
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by ebus3(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol abi
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by adedayourt(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
WHIS GOT HER CONTACT PLS, NEED TO AV A 1ON1 CHAT WITH HER.

SOMBODY HELP
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by armstrong82: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
so if to say she dey ugly, una no go recommend her abi.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by kwaraguy(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
They should just provide an artificial leg for her.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Waoh I made the front page for the very first time. I dedicate this to all the good people out there.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by pakatifeanyi(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2015
I wish I can help her with an artificial leg, what I like abt her is her smiles. She looks happy even in her condition
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Jennifer89(f): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2015
and i go dey cry for money. God thank you for my life.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
She is very happy despite the missing leg. God please restore her in Jesus name, amen.

Restore her!

And how do you propose he goes about doing that? Miraculously grow tissue in the area till it becomes a leg?

Abeg! The girl is happy and looks in control of her life.

What more do you want God to do again.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Forzap: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2015
Eniqurl:
Am good, you? Lol thanks nd hwz school?

M Doin grt…skul is fine
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by killercute16(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
My opinion. Although,am still trying to figure how it affects your menstrual cycle.
shocked shocked grin
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by kilode100(f): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Forzap:

Dey dier undecided

cheesy cheesy
No mind am.

4 Likes

Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by killercute16(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2015
himkers:

dry undecided
WICKED
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by huthority01(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:
Marry her and have 100% rest of mind

The challenges gonna be there.... but she's not gonna cheat

X
Sorry na ur case, marry her and make her unhappy then you go no the revase na the case.... Only God bless with a wife.
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by emperorfidel(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2015
troy20:
dude please, she only lost a leg.and she seem to still love living.
didnt say I was gonna deny her of living
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2015
Why the pity ? This queen is not handicapped, she's handicapable...in this days of super prosthetics, all you need to do is hook her up to one...men the babe set die and her condition go make am more humble..marriage material
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
silversonuc:

if dts u in ur profile pic, i love u
thanks
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by IYANGBALI: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
She is very happy despite the missing leg. God please restore her in Jesus name, amen.
restore wetin?leg wy don cut comot?God will just come from no where and put it back,some of una too dey see God like a magician. As the thing no affect her toto the banging goes on jo
Re: God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. by IYANGBALI: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
barrnchedo:
thanks
dem dey take internet dey decieve you and you dey happy,continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf / Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep / Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.