Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,048 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon (36877 Views)

Garba Shehu - The President Will Not Take Action That Violates The Constitution / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Stolen: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
sylarsquins:

We don't even need that SS to become a Republic, we are good alone.

Very true that, Swaziland Lesotho are country much smaller than Igboland and even landlock. Igbos are not landlock in any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by PopsiAde: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
1. How come this is able to make FP? Something Vanguard has published as far back as March 25, 2015?

2. How come a governor in 2015 will invite Gowon to give a talk only to be represented by a mere Commissioner. 40 years after? What an affront!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Neplusultra(f): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Willie! Willie! How many times did I call u?! Hmm!
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Stolen: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
PopsiAde:
1. How come this is able to make FP? Something Vanguard has published as far back as March 25, 2015?
2. How come a governor in 2015 will invite Gowon to give a talk only to be represented by a mere Commissioner. 40 years after? What an affront!

That does not change the content, comment or recommendation from Gowon.
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Brytawon(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
I stand on my words dated 10-07-2015, till the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ by His grace Nigeria will never be DISINTEGRATED...

5 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Stolen:

Very true that, Swaziland Lesotho are country much smaller than Igboland and even landlock. Igbos are not landlock in any sense.

Even San Marino is smaller dan Lagos and yet they are a Sovereign State, why can't we get want we want.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by discusant: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
sylarsquins:

We don't even need that SS to become a Republic, we are good alone.

I don't even know who tries to bring the SS into Biafra discourse. The SS can remain with their crude oil in Nigeria while the Igbo goes away with Biafra.

The Yoruba and north had since brain- washed the SS people that the Igbo is their enemy.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
PenSniper:
'

Intolerant dreamer. A good thing Nairaland does not belong to an igbo. They would've banned suspected non-igbos out of intolerance.

Yea lame, not owned by us buh we rule dz s**t.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by scachy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tell that to ur born to rule kinsmen in the Northern Nigeria
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by omonnakoda: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Not going to happen

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by mensdept: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gowon, lol. He was used and dumped by the British, and of course is a hero to not even the northerners. Shameless African monkey
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

How does one man Nnamdi kalu represent all Igbos abeg?
Help me ask dat fool abeg
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
discusant:

I don't even know who tries to bring the SS into Biafra discourse. The SS can remain with their crude oil in Nigeria while the Igbo goes away with Biafra.

The Yoruba and north had since brain- washed the SS people that the Igbo is their enemy.

The funny thing is when we leave this dead rubbish country d Pple of the SS wud want the same

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by sukkot: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
i have nothing against igbo but meennnn if igbo become president na boasting dem go take finish us on nairaland. in fact i would have to strongly consider quitting nairaland after that lol

5 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by ruffDiamond: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
No! We don't it!animals won't rule over me! All they want is their #Biafra President so they MUST GO TO WAR TO HAVE IT! who send them the in the first place?? Five or so flatee states threatening the rest of Nigeria? For what? MAKE DEM ARRANGE THEIR SELF START AM,because if dem no do am, then they are truly BAS.TARDS SPAWNED OF BAS.TARDS AND OF THE DAMNED! I WILL NEVER VOTE A FLATEE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by discusant: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
The SW and north believe that their areas cannot survive without crude oil from the Niger delta - that's why ungovernable One Nigeria has remained.

Igbos do not believe in the idea that no country can develop without crude oil in its soil

Free Biafra and let rest of Nigeria go with their oil in the rest of the SS.
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by mohisi: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
unstableaswater:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/igbo-president-will-help-heal-civil-war-wounds-gowon/#sthash.KNUfHYQt.dpuf
useless I rather die than ve an igbo president.D president that even d igbos dnt true,whn ojueku contested 4 president hw many vote did he get 4r d south east after all chrity begins at home

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by junkyarddog: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gowon that's a future impossible Tense it will never happen .An Igbo Flatty will never rule Naija even as Vice president....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Okeycima: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
It annoys me whenever dis man makes a statement about the 3Rs becos it was a total failure and he should acknowledge it becos if he think otherwise then he should simply a sweet the questions Gov.AKPABIO Asked him directly in the silver bird man of the year award night.
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Sweetlemon(f): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Actually only God can heal them.
Not even their biafra because don't even love themselves. They're not united. They don't rally round their own except of course when they're trying to fight percieved enemies.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by billyG(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
which president?giv them even a senate president slot an see how d 5 eastern states will fight themselves to a standstill.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by mohisi: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
ruffDiamond:
No! We don't it!animals won't rule over me! All they want is their #Biafra President so they MUST GO TO WAR TO HAVE IT! who send them the in the first place?? Five or so flatee states threatening the rest of Nigeria? For what? MAKE DEM ARRANGE THEIR SELF START AM,because if dem no do am, then they are truly BAS.TARDS SPAWNED OF BAS.TARDS AND OF THE DAMNED! I WILL NEVER VOTE A FLATEE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA tongue
my guy am with u,we r battle ready 4 d animal Bleep d biafras

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Stolen: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
mohisi:
useless I rather die than ve an igbo president.D president that even d igbos dnt true,whn ojueku contested 4 president hw many vote did he get 4r d south east after all chrity begins at home

A white dude said dat wen Obama was contending for President, he has not yet died and Obama is almost completing second term.

If na voices like u go provide obstacle, then rest assured the Preident will arrive in 2019 and we will be counting the days until u commit suicide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by MightySparrow: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
We don't want your yeye presidency. We own 60% of Lagos, 45% of Kano, 75% of Abuja. We are indispensable is all villages and cities of Nigeria. No igbo no Nigeria. We rule everywhere, nonsense presidency is for idiots not wise people like us. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Stolen: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
MightySparrow:
We don't want your yeye presidency. We own 60% of Lagos, 45% of Kano, 75% of Abuja. We are indispensable is all villages and cities of Nigeria. No igbo no Nigeria. We rule everywhere, nonsense presidency is for idiots not wise people like us. Nonsense!

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, I WILL COLLECT THAT PRESIDENCY AND RULE NIGERIA LIKE A PRO.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by mohisi: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
discusant:
The SW and north believe that their areas cannot survive without crude oil from the Niger delta - that's why ungovernable One Nigeria has remained.

Igbos do not believe in the idea that no country can develop without crude oil in its soil

Free Biafra and let rest of Nigeria go with their oil in the rest of the SS.
who is holding u n wht do u ve ,fake drug n 419 finish

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Dee60: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Anyone should aspire to be President. It should not be by tribe or ethnicity. Let it be according to the person's credentials that:

he has high integrity

no track record of stealing

professionally very competent

a proven visionary leader

husband of one wife and wife is known to be discreet, intelligent and humble

etc

Let us stop mentioning religion and tribe. Show me the Ibo man or fulani or hausa who has these and more and let us encourage them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by maduxs: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
dam you gowon

2 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Stolen: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
mohisi:
who is holding u n wht do u ve ,fake drug n 419 finish

Use ur real moniker, let us face it only an igbo President can finally put an end to Boko HARAM. grin
Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by mohisi: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
mensdept:
Gowon, lol. He was used and dumped by the British, and of course is a hero to not even the northerners. Shameless African monkey
come n rule nigeria let see animals d problam of nigerian

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon by Stolen: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
maduxs:
dam you gowon

Actually, Awolowo did dat not Gowon. So u not making sense. U dont have to post offensive pictures here of starving people wen there are more horrible pictures in todays Nigeria.

Grow sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mistura Akinsanya: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday / Sambo Visits President Muhammadu Buhari / Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.