Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV (37732 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday / Aregbesola Begins Dredging Of Rasco River In Osogbo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
nwabekeyi:
Dredging it for what?

To avoid flooding in d area
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by nigerianvenom(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
chidexy:

To improve the flow of the river. All drainages in Aba empty into it.

Ok. Thanks, i was thinking it was for vessels. Thanks alot
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by KAYNINI(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
nwabekeyi:
why are you harsh for nothing, I asked a question that deserves an answer. Is he dredging for intr-aba boat transport or for something esle?

i find you more matured to the other rude fellow. Your question is valid!!!

Keep it up
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by Ibyno(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
lollystiver:
and what all this town of abia looking @don't day hv job doing Chai abia just too local for my likeness

Aba na anya( eyes)
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by nwadiuko1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
azpekuliar:

Do you live in Aba currently? Ogbor hill used to be my stomping ground back in da day, mid-90s. There's used to be this abandoned structure at foot of Ogbor-Hill, probabaly was meant to be a hotel or something. You happen to know what's become of it?
what part of ogborhill bro?
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by Funnystar(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ikpeazu is a confused man....No road in ABA and he is busy dredging Waterside..
AmadiAba:
The Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu today started work on the dredging of the Aba river popularly known as water side, Ogbor Hill Aba.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=245
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by refreshrate: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Funnystar:

Ikpeazu is a confused man....No road in ABA and he is busy dredging Waterside..

Him wan turn Aba to venice. Try arrange gondola grin
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by azpekuliar: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
nwadiuko1:
what part of ogborhill bro?

Just after Waterside, at the foot the hill, if you're heading towardd Wilcox Memorial Secondary school (my school back then wink) or NTA Aba from East road.
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by ilovecritics(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
ogba20:
. Must u comment? If u dont knw what to say u keep quiet. U jus so irritating.

The height of BASHING!!! grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by ilovecritics(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
lollystiver:
and what all this town of abia looking @don't day hv job doing Chai abia just too local for my likeness

As in eeh sad
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by pasco30(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
so far so good for this governor
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by chidexy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
azpekuliar:

Just after Waterside, at the foot the hill, if you're heading towardd Wilcox Memorial Secondary school (my school back then wink) or NTA Aba from East road.

The building still stands and nothing has changed structure wise since the last time you saw it. That's one of the so called "abandoned" properties that the governor intends renovating. Methinks the building (Enyimba hotel) as well as the that 7 storey behemoth on Faulks road on the way to Ariaria market should be brought down and something else should arise from their ashes. I doubt if they are still sound structurally
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by Earthkumy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
otokx:
The guy has started stealing money.

If that's how money is been stolen every state will want their money stolen with for to show for it
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by toluene2016(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
nwabekeyi:
Dredging it for what?

Dredging helps to clear the waterways hence makes water flow properly which will prevent flooding.

Also it may encourage water transportation.

So his action may be justified.
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by dechiome(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
eagleeye2:
As bad as OUK is, as bad as T.A. ORJI is, they didn't owe us salaries. Now HERO Ikpeazu is here and has refused to pay workers in Abia State.
Ndi Ngwa na so una want am.
What is this idiot complaining about so early ?.OUK & your OCHENDO did not owe salaries !!! Haba. Who gave this mumu access to naira land?.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by eagleeye2: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
dechiome:

What is this idiot complaining about so early ?.OUK & your OCHENDO did not owe salaries !!! Haba. Who gave this mumu access to naira land?.
it's only a product of an imbe'cile that talks the way you do.
Ask anybody working in Ministry(s) in Abia State if the two former governors ever owed them even a months salary.
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by dechiome(m): 3:12am On Jul 11, 2015
eagleeye2:

it's only a product of an imbe'cile that talks the way you do.
Ask anybody working in Ministry(s) in Abia State if the two former governors ever owed them even a months salary.
Are teachers not part of the ministry of education ?. Well pls some HV not received their Feb,'salary. Gratuity dating back to 2012 ; Pensioners nko?, well even Osun state can boast of better treatment...the local crygovernment staff ?; the list goes on.
Go to any education board staff & repeat that your claim...you will certainly be stoned!!!.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by eagleeye2: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2015
dechiome:
Are teachers not part of the ministry of education ?. Well pls some HV not received their Feb,'salary. Gratuity dating back to 2012 ; Pensioners nko?, well even Osun state can boast of better treatment...the local crygovernment staff ?; the list goes on.
Go to any education board staff & repeat that your claim...you will certainly be stoned!!!.

Teachers salary scale is different from State Ministry of education salary scale. Teachers just like lecturers and nurses and doctors have different salary scale.
Ask any state ministry of education staff (not ASUBEB/Teachers) if they were ever owed by past administration.
I work with a ministry in Abia state, and since I started this work, this is the first time we are being owed.
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by eagleeye2: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2015
dechiome:
Pensioners nko?
I have a pensioner in my family, and she received her February pension by May, i T.A. left.
I don't like T.A. Orji, but at least I can boldly state that he didn't owe State Ministry workers (not parastatals) through out his tenure.
This is July and Okezie is yet to pay anyone their May salary. Haba
Re: Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV by sage(m): 3:08am On Dec 30, 2018
How did this dredging going? Can we see the end product of it? Im sure it must be amazing or at least ok grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff / Inside Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Kidnapped 110 Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.