Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo (5012 Views)

How Much Is Spaghetti And Indomie For Ur Area. / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin grin Am just sick and tired of Nigerian babes especially those Made in Lekki , Mainland, V I , Abuja Etc grin grin
How True

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol

Oga this a big insult,am sure no sane lady will do these no Mata how spoilt or ajeboish u are.
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by rosey11: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol grin. Sandwich noodles cheesy
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by slim19(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Not funny... undecided

2 Likes

Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by homeboy205: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2015

Ok

I
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by ELTON123(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sorry I forgot to laugh

2 Likes

Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol

Was I supposed to laugh?
This shiit ain't funny! lipsrsealed
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Lol

Was I supposed to laugh? This shiit ain't funny! lipsrsealed
Fvck u shocked
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by iverson2319(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
WtF

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by doublewisdom: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hilarious.
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by hkidola00(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Op, go and get some medication from doctor salami

3 Likes

Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
some nairalanders no go kill me with laffta oo...
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by constance500: 1:33am On Jul 10, 2015
sandwich indomie grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 10, 2015
That's creativity... Hahahahahaha

Indomie Sandwich
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 10, 2015
RicardozRichard:
grin grin grin Am just sick and tired of Nigerian babes especially those Made in Lekki , Mainland, V I , Abuja Etc grin grin
How True

This babe might be ajebo,....
...but she's obviously an engineering student

...........the keyword there is "student"
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by quadness(m): 5:08am On Jul 10, 2015
Na house maid go dey cook for their husband last
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by modskiller(m): 5:49am On Jul 10, 2015
I go just sing Craig David for her #ImWalkingAway

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Preciousgirl(f): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by piicity(m): 6:27am On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin Op why did you marry there,why not in Osun state?
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Abayor7: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by sureway1(m): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2015
na no go kill person..
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by SPG4U(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Instead make u sef ask for Amala or Semo...she might be better @ dat
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2015
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LAUGH AND FALLS FROM IROKO TREE.
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by eightsin(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Omo, na to send her packing straight up but that will be after one hot session of ruv making
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2015
grin indomie of life
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2015
RicardozRichard:
How True
only an illiterate girl that doesn't know how to read directives for cooking indomie on the pack would do this

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2015
It kinda amusing!! Bt op u are delibrating insulting the feminine gender,u and i knws no sane lady will prepare this sh.it..u called food, even if born with a silver and golden spoon.
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo by Cooljoe1(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2015
grin.... grin....
Nigerians and Collective Noun,
to an average naijaman all brand of noodles is called Indomie,toothpaste whether dabur,oral B is called Maclean

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. / Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... / EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.