Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... (5016 Views)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / Help !!! Bae Said I Dont Know How To Press Bress / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by porshnuel: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
pls i need an advise on this ..
am 20 learning how to make female hairs (stylist)
we r 11 in number and am the only guy
so unfortunately as a fine guy most of them r showing interest in me,buh i fell for one..
to cut story short we startd dating..we have officially dated for a month.she do come to mah house,we do kiss,touch buh she refuse sex saying that,when she was young she took a blood oath with her twin brother that she will have sex with anyguy that if she trys it the guy will die nd she will become useles
though i dont believe her buh she seems serious about it ...
NOTE:she loves me like mad nd i know but i dont want to cheat on her ...i love her too but can stay in a relationship without sex
advise needed pls
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
undecidedIs that you on your profile picture?

You can test her now, only two things involved, either you continue to enjoy your NL or somebody says RIP, simple...the ball is in your court padi me...

If I were you o, I will confirm what she said
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by DabLord: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Then Bleep and die nagrin

1 Like

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by paiz: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
porshnuel:
so unfortunately as a fine guy most of them r showing interest in me,buh i fell for one..
to cut story short we startd dating..we have officially dated for a month.she do come to mah house,we do kiss,touch buh she refuse sex saying that,when she was young she took a blood oath with her twin brother that she will have sex with anyguy that if she trys it the guy will die nd she will become useles
NOTE:she loves me like mad nd i know but i dont want to cheat on her ...i love her too but can stay in a relationship without sex
advise needed pls
My friend tear that puccy nth will happen

1 Like

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by porshnuel: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
sorry for the gramattical errors i do hope u understand
#serious advise pls
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by DarkMagic(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
tongue
Guy.. please
If she is serious about this ..don't jump into her pvssy..
Dnt let love kill u
But the..this story doesn't add up
How can she take an oath with her twin brother...not ex boyfriend ooo
That is messed up

3 Likes

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by AK6464(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
This one is strong o
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by porshnuel: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
DabLord:
Then Bleep and die nagrin
that is my plan cos i dnt believe her story
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by 2buffagain(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'd say not worth the risk.
Living is sweeter than sex. You will get tired of sex but never of living.
She needs to go for deliverance first.

1 Like

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Taiofil(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
My guy dey reason with hin prick!grin
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by kiddoiLL(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
Oloriburuku

12 Likes

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by biacan(f): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
stay away from that girl

1 Like

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by porshnuel: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
donproject:

undecidedIs that you on your profile picture?

You can test her now, only two things involved, either you continue to enjoy your NL or somebody says RIP, simple...the ball is in your court padi me...

If I were you o, I will confirm what she said
how would i confirm?
even the so called brother doest like me
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
porshnuel:
how would i confirm? even the so called brother doest like me
What are you saying...bleep her big time
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by porshnuel: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
DarkMagic:
tongue
Guy.. please
If she is serious about this ..don't jump into her pvssy..
Dnt let love kill u
But the..this story doesn't add up
How can she take an oath with her twin brother...not ex boyfriend ooo
That is messed up
like serious i dnt understand
the only thing i know is dhat they love each other
am even thinking sometimes that he has bleep her,cos the closeness is much
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Lalas247(f): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blaqwolf hope u can see
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Lalas247(f): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:

Oniranu grin
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Oche211(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Is she indirectly telling you that she's a virgin? Anyway, there are several girls out there.
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Lalas247(f): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
porshnuel:
sorry for the gramattical errors i do hope u understand
#serious advise pls
Look there is no advice
Respect her views and move on ..
or do u want to rape her in the name of love

If u love each other like crazy and u knew from jump that she wasn't interested in ur deek, then why keep it going if u can't be in a sexless relationship ..
ask urself that question

1 Like

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by BlaQWolf: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:
Blaqwolf hope u can see

Lol, you won't kill me... Romance section attracts all things of its kind... Investment section attracts like like.. Although indecency is the order of the day but I think sex is over-rated..

1 Like

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Pidginwhisper: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Boy you better face the work you go learn and put fine boy as you call yourself and girl matter for side

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Lalas247(f): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Lol, you won't kill me... Romance section attracts all things of its kind... Investment section attracts like like.. Although indecency is the other of the day but I think sex is over-rated..
Anyway now you can see why I chat the way I do grin they are relentless
Very rare I see a guy who is an all rounder on romanceland ..
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by porshnuel: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oche211:
Is she indirectly telling you that she's a virgin?
Anyway, there are several girls out there.
she said she is but she tired of being a virgin
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Maxi112: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why is she dating you then?

what's even relationship without sex, biko someone should explain it to me oh.
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by BlaQWolf: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Anyway now you can see why I chat the way I do grin they are relentless
Very rare I see a guy who is an all rounder on romanceland ..

I hear you...skiiya
Oya tell me what I asked on the other thread... Native name and where (IMO)? So you can actually get pissed.. Hope say no be Connor McGregor kinda anger?
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by funlord(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
porshnuel:

advise needed pls

African magic has finally taken its toll on your skull! Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
porshnuel:

that is my plan cos i dnt believe her story
better Dont take It As A Joke... You Will Just Waste Your Life. Oaths are Not To Be Joked With... If You Like Force Her,whatever You See Take It Like That
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Lalas247(f): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
BlaQWolf:

I hear you...skiiya
Oya tell me what I asked on the other thread... Native name and where (IMO)? So you can actually get pissed.. Hope say no be Connor McGregor kinda anger?
Lol haha na may weather when we strike u won't even know it's me grin
Leave him let him enjoy .. u know sometimes just cause u gentle ppl and local fuvk boyz think they can chat to u anyhow cause u smile a lot .. sometimes u just have to let them know that smile can easily turn ..

Anyway where were we
So it's Chidinma the Igbo name .. Okigwe is the area in IMO
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by emmamedicro46(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
porshnuel:
advise needed pls
Do you really wanna risk it??
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by BlaQWolf: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol haha na may weather when we strike u won't even know it's me grin
Leave him let him enjoy .. u know sometimes just cause u gentle ppl and local fuvk boyz think they can chat to u anyhow cause u smile a lot .. sometimes u just have to let them know that smile can easily turn ..

Anyway where were we
So it's Chidinma the Igbo name .. Okigwe is the area in IMO

Lol, whatever it is just let it go by TD Jakes wink
@the name, it still feels weird knowing you have Igbo blood in ya... Shey you sabi prepare egusi ni? I know okigwe very much.. *Ikenga* here if you get...

Today isn't ended officially, how come you here?
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by Lalas247(f): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Lol, whatever it is just let it go by TD Jakes wink
@the name, it still feels weird knowing you have Igbo blood in ya... Shey you sabi prepare egusi ni? I know okigwe very much.. *Ikenga* here if you get...

Today isn't ended officially, how come you here?

Finish early jare ..
lol I will let it go the guy just too mumu grin

Yes most ppl shocked I'm both that's y I laugh when I see topics about tribe ( I'm like which side should I take grin, but my Yoruba family tease me more about being half Igbo .. like dey call me omo nna )
Ppl been marrying from different tribe for centuries ... mayb it's just an Nl mentality
Re: Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... by BlaQWolf: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Finish early jare ..
lol I will let it go the guy just too mumu grin

Yes most ppl shocked I'm both that's y I laugh when I see topics about tribe ( I'm like which side should I take grin, but my Yoruba family tease me more about being half Igbo .. like dey call me omo nna )
Ppl been marrying from different tribe for centuries ... mayb it's just an Nl mentality

Ok o... Gotta go, I will be back to harass you later grin... That egusi preparation is importanmkpa u dig? No more fights inu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers / When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.