Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. (111458 Views)

Free Range Snail Farm Construction System.(videos) / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / PICTURE..Free Range Snail Farming Style In Lagos Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by mukhcech(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pls which app be that 3D.

Afrocatalyst:
Progression

Below is the 3D design of the farms,made up of the perimeter fencing with galvanised sheets.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by olaolu89(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Please, can I start this snail business with the Archatina Fulica breed type, and it will grow to about 15cm in 6 month? Is there a possibility of such? [url]Please, can I start this snail business with the Archatina Fulica breed type, and it will grow to about 15cm in 6 month? Is there a possibility of such? [/url]Please, can I start this snail business with the Archatina Fulica breed type, and it will grow to about 15cm in 6 month? Is there a possibility of such?
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2015
olaolu89:
Please, can I start this snail business with the Archatina Fulica breed type, and it will grow to about 15cm in 6 month? Is there a possibility of such? [url]Please, can I start this snail business with the Archatina Fulica breed type, and it will grow to about 15cm in 6 month? Is there a possibility of such? [/url]Please, can I start this snail business with the Archatina Fulica breed type, and it will grow to about 15cm in 6 month? Is there a possibility of such?

Yes you can.
But not advisable for novices in snail farming.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by olaolu89(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by crossblane1(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
pls these snails are they achantina maginata'and from the pics are they all the same species?

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by automania: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Afrocatalyst:

Yes you can.
But not advisable for novices in snail farming.
Why is it not advisable for a novice? Please explain.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by plopapy: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
As u are building ur pens for snails, both free range and intensive don't forget to get ur calcium suppliment, it saves u allot, time and duration to attain market size. Call 08032512493 for urs today.

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by melakes(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
automania:

Why is it not advisable for a novice? Please explain.
thnx sooo much OP for ds vry educative thread...yea am also vry interested in knowing y it isn't advisable. kindly give us a detailed explanation. thnx again.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by melakes(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
plopapy:
As u are building ur pens for snails, both free range and intensive don't forget to get ur calcium suppliment, it saves u allot, time and duration to attain market size. Call 08032512493 for urs today.
plz, wut is d cost of the supliments& what is f consumption rate. also, ar u based in lagos?
thnx.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
melakes:

thnx sooo much OP for ds vry educative thread...yea am also vry interested in knowing y it isn't advisable. kindly give us a detailed explanation. thnx again.

They don't adapt to a new environment easily. Hence there is high probability of mass mortality which can be demoralising for a novice.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by dennisworld1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
pls mail me materials to get @ dennis.mukoro@gmail.com
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 5:29am On Sep 27, 2015
The Youth in Agribusiness Development and Innovation(YABDI) invites you to her Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment summit 2015.

A day full practical training on various crops and livestocks that will change your life for the better.

The training will be highly interactive with practical do it yourself demonstration on Cucumber, Plantain, Pineapple Cultivation and introduction to free range Grasscutter/Snail farming in Nigeria.

The training venue is LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). 10, Abebe Village Road, Apex Mill Building (Roof Top) beside UBA Bank, along Nigerian Breweries, Iganmu - Lagos.

Date:1st October 2015
Time 8am to 5pm
Registration Fee: N10,000
Bank Details: MCUBE GLOBAL CONNECT LIMITED
Zenith Account No:1014183776

Join Practical and seasoned Agropreneurs like:
Mr Collins Amadi (https://www.nairaland.com/afrocatalyst) the Nigeria free range snail expert.

Mr Jasper Chidera (https://www.nairaland.com/jasper7) Foremost Cucumber Guru as he takes you through the Million naira cucumber business.

Mr Adewunmi Babafemi Samuel (https://www.nairaland.com/theunbeatable) MD Bsaideal integrated farm Akure, Ondo State. An highly versatile livestock farming expert will be revealing the step by step secret of grasscutter rearing business in Nigeria using modern techniques system.

Mr Akin Asher MD Asher Mobile fish farm Ibadan (https://www.nairaland.com/nikashow) will be teaching the secret of lucrative Modern/Mobile fish farming business.

Mr Adeniyi Sola Bunmi, Nigeria Agribusiness Transformation Ambassasor (https://www.nairaland.com/world1) as he takes you through Mega Opportunities in Plantain/ Pineapple Cultivation in Nigeria.

This is a training you don't want to miss.

If you have wondered where to spend your independence holiday on 1st October 2015, then look no further than the 1 day Lagos Practical Agribusiness Empowerment Summit that will transform your life.

Register for training today

Training cost ONLY N10,000

Certificate of Participation and Light refreshment included!
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by gr8david(m): 2:47am On Sep 28, 2015
9s one bro
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by KingsWillRoyal: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Good day, pls i want to ask few questions on this free range pen. 1. i heard that the probability of disease outbreak is very high which could kill all your stocks. 2. That juvinels hardly survive in free range pen. 3. Uncontrolled breeding. 4. The snails become pest to themselves. pls op i wuld like to knw how true the above are. Thank u.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2015
KingsWillRoyal:
Good day, pls i want to ask few questions on this free range pen. 1. i heard that the probability of disease outbreak is very high which could kill all your stocks. 2. That juvinels hardly survive in free range pen. 3. Uncontrolled breeding. 4. The snails become pest to themselves. pls op i wuld like to knw how true the above are. Thank u.

All agric produce in the entire world are prone to one disease or the other. Even human beings.

Juveniles do best in free range settings.

It is a SYSTEM not a status. There are procedures. Understand that first.

Free range system encourages rotational farming of the snails. It is the only system in animal rearing that encourages that. It can also be used in grasscutter farming.

There are challenges in every career. The more you surmount them by yourself the easier for you.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by KingsWillRoyal: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=Afrocatalyst post=38451571]

All agric produce in the entire world are prone to one disease or the other. Even human beings.

Free range system encourages rotational farming of the snails. It is the only system in animal rearing that encourages that. It can also be used in grasscutter farming.

There are challenges in every career. The more you surmount them by yourThanks for the prompt reply. pls how do u prevent ants from getting into the pen?
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by world1(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2015
YABDI LAGOS AGRIBUSINESS EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT

Date: October 1st 2015
Venue: LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). 10, Village Road, Apex Mill Building (Roof Top) beside UBA Bank, along Nigerian Breweries, Iganmu - Lagos.

Fee: N10,000
Bank Details: MCUBE GLOBAL CONNECT LIMITED
Zenith Account No:1014183776

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/mix-of-crop-livestock-agribusiness-opportunities-opens/

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Bondesniger(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good work keep it up
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by sharpsharp: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Afrocatalyst kindly update with your latest project. Do u have regular buyers ASAP of matured snails after breeding them ?
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by CVWizards(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
I sent you a mail. Kindly check your box and reply.
Afrocatalyst:

There are challenges in every career. The more you surmount them by yourself the easier for you.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Perimeter fencing: the fixing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wb_51J9rgo
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by plopapy: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
For intensive snail farm setting up, and management, treatment of all kinds of snail disease and infection, management and control, questions and solutions for u. call me at 08135634933.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by SamuelEmodiae: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Thanks a lot bro. I seriously need your help. I have started one but need to expand it on my remaining half plot of land close to my house. What I have just seen is mind blowing. Knowledge is key for any investment, I don't mind being an apprentice for a short period of time to learn more. My neighbor tried snailery but had a huge problem with termites and were forced to stop. I will follow the steps you displayed in your pictures I still have questions I need to ask you. Since naira land policies go against asking for your contact detail, I will leave mine here. Pls contact me. 08031101117
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBP56hXMTno

Snail farming in Nigeria,Africa
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... / Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.