Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small (6105 Views)

Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
A young lady married a man. They agreed never to have sex before their wedding. But on their wedding night, the lady found out that the man's manhood is smaller than the little finger and the man did not let her know. She decided to end the marriage.
When the matter was brought before the church, some said that since they have not consummated the marriage with sex that God has not joined them. Meaning that until a couple's initial sex they have not been joined. Again, they argued that since the man refused to let her know his condition it means that the marriage was built on deceit therefore it is null and void ab nitio.
But others insisted that the girl has been fully married from the day her bride price was paid. Therefore she cannot divorce and that the marriage is for better and for worse.
Christians in the house, how will you judge this?
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Precious91(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
lobatan
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Weda dey fvck or nad, she is his wife... For better for worse isn't it...

Marriage is like a coconut, u duno wats insyd until u break it... U may see a good coconut insyd wit water, or u may end up seeing something disgusting...

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Pamelayoung: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2015
The size of the joystick does really matter, smx u'll even derived more sexual pleasure 4rm them dan pple wit large size. She shld not divorce the man so long as he is certified medically fit.

In case of fp I dedicate ds page 2 NL u guys are d best.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by loomer: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Before chinese people talk say TESTED AND TRUSTED una think say na weed dem smoke?

How can u buy a car without test driving?
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by stnwani(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmm...see his manhood below...

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2015
I wouldnt even stay if i wer to be the gal.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Mostwanted7: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I wouldnt even stay if i wer to be the gal.

was that why you left Loveren and came to me
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Mostwanted7:

was that why you left Loveren and came to me
what do u mean by that? talk now or i finish u.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Mostwanted7: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Loveren:
what do u mean by that? talk now or i finish u.

buhahahahahaha!!!
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Harmthe(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2015
this thread is meant for church members alone.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by damilareoye: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2015
fabrication.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2015
One chance!
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by misspicy(f): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2015
She should af chcked him out b4 marriage na.shebi they will not just af sex ni.....lol
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by yorubaboiy: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2015
stnwani:
Hmmm...see his manhood below...
i dont still bliv somone can have sumtin as small as dat and evn if its possible dere should be a scientific explanation for it....its smaller dan my smallest finger mehn angry
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2015
I don't understand how I can even accept to marry any guy, without seeing his manhood...
Even if we don't have sex, I gats see it na

1 Like

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2015
There is treatment for such nau.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by MizMyColi(f): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Whatever happened to just pumping it?

Isn't that what the white men call penis enlargement?
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by MizMyColi(f): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
I don't understand how I can even accept to marry any guy, without seeing his manhood...

It's called explorative tendenciesgrin

1 Like

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Shebarh(f): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2015
I guess the lady is a confirm deeper life... the dude knew his dick was small and yet didn't tell her now dey r married and she is trapped... why didn't she check it even tho she didn't want sex... if am in the gal's shoes i will file a divorce..
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Alezy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's called explorative tendenciesgrin
Lolz. ..u always av a name
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by MizMyColi(f): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Alezy:
Lolz. ..u always av a name
cheesy
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by kamair237(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Was thier proirity sex??
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by orogodoganyin(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
is she basing the effect of small/big 'kinni' on what she heard? nd she's goin 4 a divorce wtout experiencin it?
or isn't she a virgin?
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by tuffgongjo(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
I think the marriage should be de-solved,the dude didn't was not plain in all ways$once a marriage is contracted on Deceit it can be quashed.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by MzzTega(f): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op you are a Liar!
Fake story. The thing is smaller than the little finger! Tell another lie.
Promoter of pre marital sex.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by 400billionman: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Popcorn things..
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by kally01(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
lol bur u knw say d probability say u go collect if u see am na 99% abi
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Jerraldan: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Money answereth all.if the guy is rich and per adventure the small tin can produce.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by LADYARIK(f): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sis deborah's hubby true life story...tins happen lipsrsealed
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by APRIDE(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
There is nothing like that.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Ivanspring(f): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Something similar to this happened some years ago in Assemblies of God Church. The matter was taken to the General Council and the then General Superintendent, Rev. Charles Osueke disolved the marriage. That was the first and only marriage ever dissolved in AG.

That man is a wicked soul and the marriage should be dissolved ASAP! How can you withhold such an information from the woman you want to marry and expect a pat on the back after marriage? There's no room for useless dogma here. For the Christians, marriage is the only institution where sex is approved. So, after abstaining from sex for God knows how long, you end up marrying an agent of darkness in the form of a husband whose sole mission is to checkmate your destiny? God forbid!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life / Is This Even Possible? / Purpose Of Dick Slapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.