Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers (16173 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Developers Freelancers? / Here Is What A Foreigner Has To Say About Nigerian Developers / 9 Lessons I Learned From Top 7 Nigerian Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Djtm:

Did anyone see this?
See what?
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by anangboy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
brine:
"Special codes"
I see what you did there wink.
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by anangboy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Great...
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by brine(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
anangboy:

I see what you did there wink.

I did not see what I did. LOL
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by anangboy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
brine:

I did not see what I did. LOL
They probably had "algorithm" in mind.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by bummyla(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Congratulations Sons! The Sky Is Not Even The Limit!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by akpumping7720(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
The 'Goodwill' of their school at Anthony village has appreciated again and there is tendency they get more students. Accountants in the house will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by DonTim1: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
This kinda things make me have mixed feelings, looking back I wish we had cheap internet then, that I had a good laptop (not dat compacq desktop 166Mhz and 128Mb Ram) , frameworks, and most of all that I embraced OOP earlier.

My son better ready to do one extra subject called "Programming" cos his only birthday gift would not be far from IT stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by RapLawd(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
brine:
"Crocodile browser tends to speed up your browsing because of some special codes that we used."

The bolded is very disappointing. What is a special code ? We programmers need to chill... SMH

No mind them, only thing special about the browser na it lightness, but can't be compared to such like ebrowser...

They should focus on how to put more effort to the already project than to come dey form special codites!
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by rashfat(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
funmo:
some sharp Lagos boys right here.

when will BBC interview Nairaland's e-samurais and FTC Champions League winners?

I relate with the sharp duo

sharp Ijebu boy

visit my signature...

wen se o ewen omo iye mi dede

Funmo u dey here too
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by funmo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
rashfat:

Funmo u dey here too

hahahaha... in this internet world, I be omnipresent o o April 12
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by brixton: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Etsako boys
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by rashfat(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
funmo:

hahahaha... in this internet world, I be omnipresent o o April 12

na so
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by rabzy: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
brixton:
Etsako boys

You done spoil this thread. I was about saying thank God, no yoruba boys performing, ibo boy doing wonders comments, which always annoy, now you don gone do it. Very annoying.
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by chukkiephil(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
brine:
"Crocodile browser tends to speed up your browsing because of some special codes that we used."

The bolded is very disappointing. What is a special code ? We programmers need to chill... SMH
hahahahaha am telling you the way BBC treat us when it's comes to tech, it's like we don't know any thing tech!! Imagine "special codes "
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Djtm:

Did anyone see this?

Why would developers speak like this?

You want them to say they roll it in 8minutes. Truth is the best bros.
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by HyDef(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Djtm:

Did anyone see this?

Yeah, I saw that. I'll just assume it's cuz they are still young, they don't really interact with coders I guess.
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by laprince(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nice dude. From Edo State
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by michaelwilli(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
very impossible for dis guys to make a browser, weda lite or heavy, wateva platform it was built on, a browser is not beans abeg. dey cant do it. no b beans. dats an insult to my profession
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by romme2u: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2015
michaelwilli:
very impossible for dis guys to make a browser, weda lite or heavy, wateva platform it was built on, a browser is not beans abeg. dey cant do it. no b beans. dats an insult to my profession

..........and to even think they used special code not algorithm, no library/framework mentioned. how light is it or is it not using the same http (network)protocol stack and other low level system resources provided by the OS. which browser engine does it use or does it conform to the current w3c spec of HTML5 or CSS3. which of the web technology does it support like css parser, xml parser, javascript engine. does it provide the necessary api's needed by web applications to function optimally.

i my opinion when something is too good to be true.........(u can complete the rest for me wink - if u know oooooooo cheesy)
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by michaelwilli(m): 4:36am On Jul 11, 2015
romme2u:

..........and to even think they used special code not algorithm, no library/framework mentioned. how light is it or is it not using the same http (network)protocol stack and other low level system resources provided by the OS. which browser engine does it use or does it conform to the current w3c spec of HTML5 or CSS3. which of the web technology does it support like css parser, xml parser, javascript engine. does it provide the necessary api's needed by web applications to function optimally.

i my opinion when something is too good to be true.........(u can complete the rest for me wink - if u know oooooooo cheesy)
thank u my broda. before dem go give us zobo for africa
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by callonme(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2015
That's why I keep working hard......

Working hard on my award-winning blog.
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by Ogbeozioma: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Make I talk truth sha, these guyz cannot make a web browser. Maybe they used web browser control and did a little tweaking.
Naso my friend tell me say e do Image recognition software, when I check am na Open Cv e use.
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by seunthomas: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Djtm:

Did anyone see this?

They are self taught so its allowed.
Re: BBC Interviews Aseni And Oseni Ikhianosime, 2 Young Nigerian Developers by Djtm(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
seunthomas:

They are self taught so its allowed.
That reason isn't good enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Microsoft To Retire Internet Explorer: Will You Miss It? / Why Is PHP Not Considered As A Best Backend For Web Development Again / Turing.com Live Coding Interview Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.