Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

If You Heard This Will You Stay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Heard This Will You Stay? (1775 Views)

Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO / Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? / Ladies; Ever Heard This From A Guy Before? Lols. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Heard This Will You Stay? by misspicy(f): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Many times if the case was a reverse the lady is asked to forgive and forget so guys tell us if you can do same if you gf/wife said this.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Majlaw(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Reeeedddd caaaarrrd. Am usain bolt
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by donholy28(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
I go Summersault ten times out of d room and run without looking back... dis na pure betrayal
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Sexxkillz: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2015
No I can't stay. No matter what.
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Ab025(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2015
I may stay and I may leave her, it all depends on the conditions or circumstances which made her fucck him.

It can also depend on me myself, whether am fuccking around or if I've been faithful to her all the while...... Cos I see no reason why I should leave my girl because she sleeps outside if I myself am also guilty of such!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
I actually did forgive her but she said she wanted to end it , it was obvious she wasn't into me anymore. Three months down the line she begged to come back but I had run out of patience then and I didn't take her back.
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Mhizizzy(f): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Most guys wud forgive buh dey wud revenge

1 Like

Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Alezy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Most guys wud forgive buh dey wud revenge
some guyz won't revenge either cos they care too much.
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Mhizizzy(f): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Alezy:
some guyz won't revenge either cos they care too much.

It wud require a great love btw dem

And. A big Forgiving heart

1 Like

Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by peeparty(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yes na why won't I. have had such experience not once. am always OK with the truth, my own be say no do am for my nose.

That why one must always talk about this things, before you jump in.so as to understand yourselves better.

1 Like

Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by MrsChima(f): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
I don't think people should stay in a relationship that has been defiled by another person especially when there is a commitment. If you are dating and casually fucking then it is not serious to me but if you are my man and we are exclusive then it is different.
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Alezy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mhizizzy:

It wud require a great love btw dem

And. A big Forgiving heart
yea I agree. As for me, instead of doing anything and calling it payback I had better quit the relationship. but if am going to forgive her then it's forgiveness to its core
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by misspicy(f): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Majlaw:
Reeeedddd caaaarrrd. Am usain bolt
Lol...but you expect forgivness if it were you ryt?
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by misspicy(f): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
donholy28:
I go Summersault ten times out of d room and run without looking back... dis na pure betrayal
But u go want make she stay if na you abi
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by misspicy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
neoapocalypse:
I actually did forgive her but she said she wanted to end it , it was obvious she wasn't into me anymore. Three months down the line she begged to come back but I had run out of patience then and I didn't take her back.
She sound like a player...
Is she?
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
misspicy:
She sound like a player... Is she?
Yes she was/is
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by soulminister(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
forgiveness is certain from me.
but I won't look at her the same way for a long period of time.
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by IamLEGEND1: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Na to cut out, Pronto....
*IN PHYNO's VOICE...

#SheNoGoSeeMe!!!!!!
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by donholy28(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
misspicy:

But u go want make she stay if na you abi
If na me...I no go even admit say I do anything....so how she go know
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
I can't . . . I can . . .
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'll forgive her then fkk her some more then let her go but if we were just fkmates then ima fk her like a freakazoid, all styles and rough in an amazing. way sha
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by misspicy(f): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Teempakguy:
I can't . . . I can . . .
Which one na
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by timilehing(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2015
I don't like sharing oil rigs with others cos I don't share my drilling machine with others either.

Say "Yes" & we're done
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2015
I dnt think the man wil trust her again so no point. What is love without trust?
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by Iamhoypete(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Will forgive her only if she is truely sorry and sober,we all tend to make mistake in live. If she is worth it then a second chance will do
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by henribj(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
peeparty:
Yes na why won't I.
have had such experience not once.
am always OK with the truth,
my own be say no do am for my nose.

That why one must always talk about this things,
before you jump in.so as to understand yourselves better.

bro your head is there ja're... some guys dey form hard man up and down ontop say them woman cheat on them, mehn guys take am easy, as you feel say you fine reach, bad reach, get money reach, swag reach, no be you get am pass, e get one dude somewhere wey get am pass you. wetin we suppose dey pray for na say make our woman no jam that guy wey bad pass us cos mehn she no go fit resist, she go fall yakata.
me dey always tell any woman wey i dey into serious relationship with, if u wanna cheat pls do it far away from me and make sure i never ever find out, cos if i find out i won't forgive neither will i forget, it matters not if me sef dey cheat on you or not, afterall na me toast you, no be you toast me.
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by peeparty(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
henribj:

bro your head is there ja're... some guys dey form hard man up and down ontop say them woman cheat on them, mehn guys take am easy, as you feel say you fine reach, bad reach, get money reach, swag reach, no be you get am pass, e get one dude somewhere wey get am pass you. wetin we suppose dey pray for na say make our woman no jam that guy wey bad pass us cos mehn she no go fit resist, she go fall yakata.
me dey always tell any woman wey i dey into serious relationship with, if u wanna cheat pls do it far away from me and make sure i never ever find out, cos if i find out i won't forgive neither will i forget, it matters not if me sef dey cheat on you or not, afterall na me toast you, no be you toast me.

abi because you never marry am na.
Re: If You Heard This Will You Stay? by henribj(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
peeparty:

abi because you never marry am na.

that kain thing o

(1) (Reply)

4 / Who Lies The Most In A Relationship? / ..ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.