Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Are You That Type Of Woman...? A Must Read For Ladies/women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You That Type Of Woman...? A Must Read For Ladies/women (716 Views)

My Story: “how I Was Raped By A Woman” – A Man Recounts His Ordeal / Liking Sex Doesn't Make A Woman A Slut, Lack Of Self Control Does / Christians, Is Marrying More Than One Woman A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You That Type Of Woman...? A Must Read For Ladies/women by nkemdirim104(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
There is nothing more rare, more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection.

To me, that is the true essence of beauty.
There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to.
There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn’t
thrown off by obstacles along the way.
There is a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.

The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others. I have learnt that your mood should not dictate your manners.

I hope you understand?
When a woman loves a man, she wants to be the most important person in his life. When a woman
is committed she wants complete transparency, honesty and loyalty from her man.

Every woman wants her man to love her from his heart and soul. She wants to be desired in many ways. She wants to be with her man in every step of his life so that she can be his biggest support.

A girl needs presents and a woman needs presence.
She feels loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her. She wants her man to
share his emotions, his fears and his laughter with her.
She feels loved when she is appreciated and admired for all her small efforts and gestures.
She will do everything she can to see her man happy.
She actually wants her man to be proud to have her in his life.

To be very honest when a woman
is in love with a man she wants to be. emotionally, soulfully and telepathically connected to him.
Remember, like I do say; being a woman isn't all. about the curves or a pretty face, YOU should also have a functional brain, an enduring spirit and a praying tongue.

Are you that type of woman? Don't live in pretense or a fake life to meet someone's approval. Be yourself. Be the woman God wanted you to be that every man would be proud of.

Source: www.learnedminds..com
Re: Are You That Type Of Woman...? A Must Read For Ladies/women by zealot4me(f): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Too long
Re: Are You That Type Of Woman...? A Must Read For Ladies/women by jomoh: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Are You That Type Of Woman...? A Must Read For Ladies/women by Tabelachizza(f): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
kk
Re: Are You That Type Of Woman...? A Must Read For Ladies/women by petkoffDrake(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
ask them
Re: Are You That Type Of Woman...? A Must Read For Ladies/women by histemple: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Women are great assets and any man who finds a true woman has every reason to thank God. I have heard people continually advicing us not to wait for a perfect man and same advice is valid for the men also. The truth is no right thinking person is expecting a perfect human being to exist anywhere but some qualities are essential. For me, there is no limit to what a confident and ambitious person can achieve irrespective of where he/she is presently. .
The beauty of a woman is in the eyes of the beholder but they forgot to remind us that the "beholder" can equally behold another beauty as the beautiful ones are everywhere. So, there must be another measuring stick to differentiate. For me, the real beauty of a woman is in the strength of her character and self worth. I have always maintained in all my seminars that for married women, a time comes when your beauty begins to diminish in the eyes of your husband. He will have to be reminded that his wife is beautiful because he sees you everyday. This could be truly a natural reality such as fatness or any other criteria or simply because he has seen you in and out. Those are times when traits such as your level of understanding or lack of it could determine the marriage. Some men are sometimes irrational and illogical and those are the unfortunate exceptions but to a large extent any woman who genuinely love, support the family, shows unwavering commitment to building a home, and understands her husband is most likely going to be adored and honoured. Beauty for a woman should be seen as added advantage because beauty alone can't stand the test of time. Most times the beauty on its own is a great challenge. On the average a beautiful lady attracts the attention of every Dick and Harry and all claim to "love" you even without knowing more than your name or phone number thereby making it difficult to concentrate. I engaged some colleagues in a discussion recently and a particular handsome guy who was the least intelligent kept telling me "you are too beautiful". While I appreciated the compliment, I must quickly point out that most of such mischievous remarks creates a diversionary illusion that can becloud a lady's reasoning if you are not very focused.
Ladies, let's strive towards building ourself within and be purposefully confident. The good qualities and values are more likely to take us places than just our beauty.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Read The Basic Symptoms Of Menopause / Germany Produces Hiv+ Detector Condoms(photo) / Some 30 Rules For Changed Women: (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.