Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl (43649 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family / Buhari Loses Patience, Storms Out Of Meeting With Ezekwesili's #BBOG Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by MarieSucre(f): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
kilode100:
This ezekwesili just dey find who go yansh am grin grin

Very ugly somebody and I sure day her ikebe go strong like our lady's bread.
Woman like you dey insult another woman like you Wey don achieve pass you. I pity your situation.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by nortcentrallord(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
No other epic menene like the way every Hausa man looks @ a fulani man in the depth of their hearts. in this case, it's a clear case of "see this Nyamiri, she and her folks thinks they will ever taste any thing in this my administration. Allah punish una"
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Thelmerh(f): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
buhari b like dis gal is ripe o. madam b like abeg pmb remove eye from dis one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by nortcentrallord(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thelmerh:
buhari b like dis gal is ripe o. madam b like abeg pmb remove eye from dis one

Hahahahahaha. Baba the saliv8.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by spiaggia: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oby: I have delivered oh. Una don enter gofment. Hope my appointment is still as discussed oh!
Buhari: Madam jus relas. U are also in this gofment
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by kilode100(f): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=MarieSucre post=35712227] Woman like you dey insult another woman like you Wey don achieve pass you. I pity your situation.[/quote]

That makes both of us grin

Cheers**

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by sunsewa: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
ionsman:
Please Nairalanders, caption this picture. ...The look on Buhari's face is epic. grin

Walahi,dis people fa,na where dem catch this pikin.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by MrP7: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Make this woman cool down small I go give am minister appointment
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by papabaks(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
CAPTION: Whalaii Fa, Evereyone wey do this to you must to suffer...
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Khd95(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari:I jus zaa use corner eye look u,I hof u ill nt zastub mi ontof sheebuck gyelz grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by GreenUzzy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wildrage:
Wetin dey shack Obasanjo for this woman body? Well, her beauty may be below the waist. Abegi she don pass 15yrs so she no be my spec
you should beg GOD for forgiveness.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by purplekayc(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
If i caption this pic..... i might just be banned so let me just respect myself. grin
fear of being banned coz of banning,this is supposed to be an open forum
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Fola01: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nigerwillbegrea:
PMB. I beg no go carry dis one join Chibok girls ooooh. Make i holla well
undecided
Nigerwillbegrea:
PMB. I beg no go carry dis one join Chibok girls ooooh. Make i holla well
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Fola01: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
If i caption this pic..... i might just be banned so let me just respect myself. grin

undecided
INTROVERT:

If I CAPTION.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by MarieSucre(f): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=kilode100 post=35713272][/quote]Sweetie, no that makes only you. I know she is well ahead of me in prestige and AGE, so I will not settle to throwing petty insults at her(unlike you). If you need respect, you gotta give it first. and change your attitude.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by kuchikau: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
The duara born bastard wan fork the small girl toto..chai
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by kuchikau: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
The duara born bastard wan fork the small girl toto..chai..God punish am and make his effort to dewtroy nigeria perish with him...foolish president
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by kilode100(f): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
Sweetie, no that makes only you. I know she is well ahead of me in prestige and AGE, so I will not settle to throwing petty insults at her(unlike you). If you need respect, you gotta give it first. and change your attitude.

Eeyah...
You seem so confused Honey...
Who's talking about respect here?? cheesy cheesy.
Madam Ezeks need to sit her hard butt down biko.

Ain't you seeing her dry pomo lips and wrinkled skin??
Biitch pls. cheesy cheesy

I don't need pretige o.. respect and other goodies you are offering. grin grin

Take care sweetie wink

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by simpleseyi: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
PedroAmada:
"Chibok Girls" is a smoke screen meant to discredit GEJ. The lady that started this BBOG movement has been given an appointment in Kaduna as chief of staff to El Rufai, Ezekwesili and co are all in search of their own share too

Wailing wailers. Go and die.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by niggereyez(f): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

haha... INTROVERT. .. I like your comment a zillion times!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by sirwilly1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
ionsman:
Please Nairalanders, caption this picture. ...The look on Buhari's face is epic. grin

In Dullapo's mind: This girl no know say she don mature to be person wife abi? Make we finish this meeting. She go hear am.....

Na joke I dey joke o.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by uzo4real(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
'B like i go do Yerima style, i gbadu the small girl' grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Emilokoiyawon: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin As wise Igbos will say: Nwaanyi muta ite ofe mmiri mmiri, di ya
amuta ipi utara aka were suru ofe. Buhari over to you. grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by zionzoe(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Next thing u go carry Bomb say .......god is one.....and start killing. U cannot force any one to forget His-story.........ur false prophet is d greatest mess dat happened 2 humanity.......a spit on his grave
bakjal:

May Allah anger and displeasure be wit you wherever u find yourself.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by bakjal(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
zionzoe:
Next thing u go carry Bomb say .......god is one.....and start killing. U cannot force any one to forget His-story.........ur false prophet is d greatest mess dat happened 2 humanity.......a spit on his grave
Why am I not surprised at ur careless utterances, you INFIDEL...Soon n very soon, u shall all be buried wit ur own tears by Allah.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by MarieSucre(f): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
kilode100:

Eeyah...
You seem so confused Honey...
Who's talking about respect here?? cheesy cheesy.
Madam Ezeks need to sit her hard butt down biko.

Ain't you seeing her dry pomo lips and wrinkled skin??
Biitch pls. cheesy cheesy

I don't need pretige o.. respect and other goodies you are offering. grin grin

Take care sweetie wink
You talk a lot of dust for someone who nobody knows, except only your fake screen name. How do you gauge a critic. Here's how; by the quality of their criticism. Is it constructive or destructive? Yours is neither. Just a load of empty air about her body parts. You be lesbian! Make something of yourself then come back and criticize... not on some faceless forum but to HER FACE. If you dare!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by MarieSucre(f): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
bakjal:

Why am I not surprised at ur careless utterances, you INFIDEL...Soon n very soon, u shall all be buried wit ur own tears by Allah.
How dare you call someone a Kuffar?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by kilode100(f): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
You talk a lot of dust for someone who nobody knows, except only your fake screen name. How do you gauge a critic. Here's how; by the quality of their criticism. Is it constructive or destructive? Yours is neither. Just a load of empty air about her body parts. You be lesbian! Make something of yourself then come back and criticize... not on some faceless forum but to HER FACE[b][/b]. If you dare!

Kikikikikikikik. cheesy cheesy

I am a Lesbian tongue I guess I'm free to criticize her now.

@ the bolded, yikes**

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by zionzoe(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
I am a legitimate seed of Father Abraham "u who curse me is Cursed". Ntooooor. LMAO. Don't forget , I got more morals dan dat false prophet and phedophile.......Corpse banger......I can imagine how he died in pains from d poison dat Jew-woman gave him in dat Suya dat killed Bashir. Ur false prophet is d real Infidel or else he wouldn't have eaten d suya dat led to his disfigured face, couldn't father a male child and eventual death
bakjal:

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by MarieSucre(f): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
kilode100:

Kikikikikikikik. cheesy cheesy

I am a Lesbian tongue I guess I'm free to criticize her now.

@ the bolded, yikes**

You're a lesbian. For someone from a discriminated minority who people talk crap about to all the time. Who would've thought you would know better.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by kilode100(f): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
You're a lesbian. For someone from a discriminated minority who people talk crap about to all the time. Who would've thought you would know better.

Yes I am a Lesbian.
Yaaay!!
grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tompolo's Letter To Niger Delta Avengers / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.