Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Let's See Your Choice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's See Your Choice (1789 Views)

Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's See Your Choice by Rilwayne001: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Money can turn that face around, trust me, though you have lots of responsibilities teaching her to upgrade grin..

Seriously, upgrading her is not going to work.
Re: Let's See Your Choice by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously, upgrading her is not going to work.
Twill joor if she is willing to learn tongue tongue
Re: Let's See Your Choice by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
jaybee3:

He is so kind he is forever cleansing us of all sins regardless of the interval/frequency

Jesus is da lord
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's See Your Choice by Brugo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
No amount of money, beauty or education can make me overlook arrogance in a woman.

I'll gladly pick the village girl and spend good money on her. If she's not pretty enough, she'll go for minimal plastic surgery. grin Plenty hours relaxing in A/C plus good diet will transform her looks. There are finishing schools that she can attend to brush up her etiquette.

I have personally witnessed the transformation of a lady who was an illiterate into a graduate with good communication skills. No reason to put up with a beautiful source of headache when you have an uncut diamond at hand.

1 Like

Re: Let's See Your Choice by Rilwayne001: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Twill joor if she is willing to learn tongue tongue
Okay wink
Re: Let's See Your Choice by paulostical: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
You see, until you take your wife home after the wedding and she ends up being the husband (due to arrogance) that one will realise a village girl that can be improved upon is better...

I know choices will differ 'coz some will prefer that lady that's pretty but lack virtues (like one that will rubbish ones parent in his presence)...

Can you deal with that??

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT IS UR OPINION ON THIS....? / Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! / Sincere Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.