Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend (18416 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2016
No doubt I'm the luckiest man on heart grin grin ive been banging something i never thought i would bang in my entire life.

No doubt no guy on this section have this magnaminous asset that i posses, if you want to deny, please show us prove of your girl. Below is mine cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2016
No doubt haisa are beautiful people when they are educated and don't put up that rubbish called hijab grin angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2016
grin okies... Keep banging til u pass out...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Guys please don't masturbate with her picture o angry angry
Nairaland guys are kinda weird sad

8 Likes

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin okies... Keep banging til u pass out...

I pray i die on top of her angry
That's love

Do you have such massive ass? The answer obviously is no tongue

3 Likes

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Obadiah77:

I pray i die on top of her angry
That's love

Do you have such massive ass? The answer obviously is no tongue

Who cares about her ass? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Blessograo(f): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Are you sure she is Hausa with that kind of top she's putting on? and she waited for you to snap her from all angles undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who cares about her ass? grin

Your guy cares in case you don't know. Walai talai, i tell you, your guy will dump you if he sees that beautiful ass. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Blessograo:
Are you sure she is Hausa with that kind of top she's putting on? and she waited for you to snap her from all angles undecided

Not all hausa are hijab wearing illiterates cool

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Marcan(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Obadiah77:
No doubt I'm the luckiest man on heart grin grin ive been banging something i never thought i would bang in my entire life.

No doubt no guy on this section have this magnaminous asset that i posses, if you want to deny, please show us prove of your girl. Below is mine cheesy
I no jus knw werrin I wan tell u tongue
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Coolgent(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2016
If the op is among our future leaders than our future is not bright cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Obadiah77:

Your guy cares in case you don't know. Walai talai, i tell you, your guy will dump you if he sees that beautiful ass. tongue

First and foremost OP, u put her pishure here on NL and tell evrybori tat u BANGED her (ass) tongue...

U are so disrespectful to ur gf... U are only trying to tell us, tat she's nothing but ur sex-toy coz of her ass...

I feel pity to this girl... Hope she see this how u degraded her but ofcurz unless she wants tat little fame as well....cool

11 Likes

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Blessograo(f): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2016
i know that already but that top doesn't prove the Hausa in her, Hausas hardly expose their body and the literates love their make ups and their jewelries not exposing their body, that is just my point.
Obadiah77:

Not all hausa are hijab wearing illiterates cool

2 Likes

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Marcan:

I no jus knw werrin I wan tell u tongue

You have nothing to say but to shut because i am banging what you will never lay your hands on grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2016
Coolgent:
If the op is among our future leaders than our future is not bright kiss

shocked

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Marcan(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2016
Obadiah77:

You have nothing to say but to shut because i am banging what you will never lay your hands on grin
Na today we start to bang dis kin thing ...because u bang one 4 first time of ya lyf, so we no go hear word
You are still a learner tongue

2 Likes

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

First and foremost OP, u put her pishure here on NL and tell evrybori tat u BANGED her (ass) tongue...

U are so disrespectful to ur gf... Ur only telling us, tat she's nothing but ur sex-toy coz of her ass...

I feel pity to this girl... Hope she see this how u degraded her but ofcurz unless she wants tat little fame as well....cool

Ok, I'll remove that part
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Marcan:

Na today we start to bang dis kin thing ...because u bang one 4 first time on ya lyf, so we no go hear word

Na lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Obadiah77(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2016
Marcan:

Na today we start to bang dis kin thing ...because u bang one 4 first time on ya lyf, so we no go hear word

Picture or you know the rest

2 Likes

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Marcan(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Obadiah77:

Picture or you know the rest
So, u con expect me to put picture because of u show us the one u both snapped together let's see and I will put my mine tongue.

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by wordbank(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2016
A dimwitted gay trying to have a face by using Internet pics to brag for flimsy ego.
Blessograo:
i know that already but that top doesn't prove the Hausa in her, Hausas hardly expose their body and the literates love their make ups and their jewelries not exposing their body, that is just my point.
U don't need to make a point cos he's just an attention seeking mofo

4 Likes

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Blessograo(f): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
lol grin
wordbank:
A dimwitted gay trying to have a face by using Internet pics to brag for flimsy ego.

U don't need to make a point cos he's just an attention seeking mofo
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Hausa girls don't have ass as big as this. undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
So u just go download pics for net,u come here dey claim sai na ur babe shocked

3 Likes

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by ikbnice(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2016
OP, this is the picture you've masturbated with several times and as if that is not enough, you come here forming lucky guy. I don't blame you, I blame nowadays gals plastering their pictures all over the Internet showing backsides. You are living under an illusion.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by WomanWrappa(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2016
If I was given the brain you were given from heaven I will download a new version of the brain Google playstore r some other sites.
Mtweeee kids everywhere.
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Davehit(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2016
well is only God that will save u from that girl ass.#Dave
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by faith551(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Undoubtedly the must popular word on RL is bang and it's synonyms, which is your girlfriend the ass or the girl??
she's good tho
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by ucnwafor(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2016
WTF @obadiah77 show me a noise maker and I will show a youth without a future........

Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Headlesschicken(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2016
grin Dat Bae Punna fit dey smell lk Dog Poo,@Op 4yuh mind u dey fvck beta tin abi?
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2016
[size=30pt] I KNOW THAT GIRL
OP AM GIVING YOU 3HRS TO TAKE DOWN THIS LIE OR I WILL REPORT YOU FOR USING AN INNOCENT PERSON PICTURE[/size]
Re: Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend by Lexxyburg(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
[size=30pt] I KNOW THAT GIRL
OP AM GIVING YOU 3HRS TO TAKE DOWN THIS LIE OR I WILL REPORT YOU FOR USING AN INNOCENT PERSON PICTURE[/size]
Yawa don gas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower / 10 Insights You Should Take Steps Into Serious Relationship Before Marriage / If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.