Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? (3159 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by dopeJemi: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
tpiander:

undecided

that's google.

undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by kahara(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
@Op:Ur granny don do ur home work for u naa. Oil well number FHW015. But u did nt tell us ur own age. If u must wait till she grads,as i want to bliv u will, then sofri dey mine her oil well make d well no go dry bfr 6 yrs time. Lolzzz .
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by Mznaett: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
As a lector I'd advice u get married 2her now or u loose ur chance of meeting her after 2yrs lol

Btw,na which parish b dat wey she dey read?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by lokito: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Mznaett:
As a lector I'd advice u get married 2her now or u loose ur chance of meeting her after 2yrs lol

Btw,na which parish b dat wey she dey read?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by lokito: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashmanpolo:

You're indirectly saying I should get married in Four years time tho.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by obstead200(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cutehector:
ashman, she is studyn medicine.. She gota concentrate.. If u marry her nw and gv her belle, hw will she manage child nursin and studies... Think... Unles u marry her and promise not to gv her belle
sensible comment
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Girl That Is Still In Year 2, Studying Medicine & Surgery? by lepasharon(f): 11:58am On May 08, 2016
OP which is the girl the first picture or the last two? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

WOW: Lady Shocks Annie Idibia, Strips Before 2face At Sapele (see Photo) / These 10 Pictures Just Summarize This Harmattan Season / #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.