Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce (1037 Views)

Some Of The Most Shocking Reasons For Divorce/Breakups Ever. / I Love Her But I Am Considering A Break Up For Good. / Is Your Genotype Compatible With The Person You're Considering Marrying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by tobodex(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello
I have a lady friend who got married to guy supposed to be her husband, they have been married for over 9 years now. The husband travelled out of the country after the court wedding. During these 9 years period he as only visited the wife like three to four times and those periods put together is not up to two months. While away he calls her like twice in two or three months, he sends money to her like once a month, but when ever my friend tries to call him on phone, his phone will ring without him answering the call, and when he eventually sees the missed call, he will and say “I will call you later” and that call later might be after three days. His excuse is that he is trying to work her visa to meet him where he is and he is very busy with work. They have 3 kids together and the oldest is about 11 years.
Now are they really married, is that what marriage is really about or what……..Now she considering divorce, but I told her to consider the aftermath well; she should think on the option of divorce VERY well before taking action.
Please any advice on what she can do please – to stay or break off. Please wise advice please.

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by INTROVERT(f): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
No comment.....
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by whizqueen(f): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
You won't get good advice here. Should have posted in family section smiley

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by Kenndall: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
What kind of man marries a woman, has kids with her, and abandons her in such manner.
From everything you wrote, it's obvious the man doesn't love or care about his wife and kids, because if he did he wouldn't treat them in such manner, and that's really sad.

I am not going to advise that the wife divorce him, because that's solely her decision to make.
But if I was in the same situation, I wouldn't be able to put up with such a marriage. No one deserves to be treated in such manner.

The best thing to do is discuss things with him, and explain emphatically, how she feels about the whole situation.
She should talk with him and let him see his wrong and urge him to be a better husband and father to his kids. At least if not her, the kids deserve their father's attention.

If after all this, the husband still doesn't change, she could go on with the divorce if she wants to.
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by fatdon2(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
i'll be back.
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Marriage wahala.. The women are really really on d receivn end of its perks
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by tobodex(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
whizqueen:
You won't get good advice here. Should have posted in family section smiley

Thanks have done that..
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by nairamaverick(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
He's been with her three or four times after marriage and they have three children undecided Na when him body full him dey come house grin isn't it obvious he has another spouse over there ? You don't even need to add 2 and 2 to know this.

My advice if she is well off financially she can opt for divorce, or stay in the marriage employ the service of a surrogate husband. grin

Surrogate Husband?! Damn I just came up with a business idea for such women.

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by elantraceey(f): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Didn't they discuss how their marriage will before the got married?
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by lurlah2014(f): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
only GOD knows y it is the women that gets the bitter part of marriage
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by tobodex(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
nairamaverick:
He's been with her three or four times after marriage and they have three children undecided Na when him body full him dey come house grin isn't it obvious he has another spouse over there ? You don't even need to add 2 and 2 to know this.

My advice if she is well off financially she can opt for divorce, or stay in the marriage employ the service of a surrogate husband. grin

Guy na my close friend you wan give surrogate husband abi...hmmm..u no serious o
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by lurlah2014(f): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
nairamaverick:

good one, but for the surrogate husband am not in support of , she should hoop out of the marriage if she thinks she stands to gain nothing,than flirting around with another man that will letter tag her into an adulterer
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by deniyor: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
tobodex:
Hello
I have a lady friend who got married to guy supposed to be her husband, they have been married for over 9 years now. The husband travelled out of the country after the court wedding. During these 9 years period he as only visited the wife like three to four times and those periods put together is not up to two months. While away he calls her like twice in two or three months, he sends money to her like once a month, but when ever my friend tries to call him on phone, his phone will ring without him answering the call, and when he eventually sees the missed call, he will and say “I will call you later” and that call later might be after three days. His excuse is that he is trying to work her visa to meet him where he is and he is very busy with work. They have 3 kids together and the oldest is about 11 years.
Now are they really married, is that what marriage is really about or what……..Now she considering divorce, but I told her to consider the aftermath well; she should think on the option of divorce VERY well before taking action.
Please any advice on what she can do please – to stay or break off. Please wise advice please.

She needs to apply for a visiting visa to go stay with him for a month. asap
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by tobodex(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
lurlah2014:
only GOD knows y it is the women that gets the bitter part of marriage

Hmmmm...... undecided
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by lurlah2014(f): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
ehnn, is it a lie?
tobodex:

Hmmmm...... undecided

Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by nairamaverick(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
tobodex:

Guy na my close friend you wan give surrogate husband abi...hmmm..u no serious o
My oga no vex but from your write up she's not had sex for more than two months in a marriage of 9 years shocked I find that hard to believe.

About the surrogate husband I'm an unemployed graduate who has just found solution to a problem lots of women out there are suffering from. This a new market! Make I go register with CAC
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by Brytawon(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Your lady friend has being scammed big time.
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by shigo20(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
she should leave the marriage.that's the best for her
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by kahara(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
You are already in and you are in for life. Abortion is not allowed. Don't abort ur marriage. Pray, when next he comes back if you cannot lay hand on his papers,pressurize him to leave his joystick behind. U would always need it
Re: What Should She Do- She Is Considering Divorce by Olami90: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dat is wot u get for one of ur selfish priorities placing ur life on juicy finz. She must av turned down at least a promising guy here because of numerous offers.

Is it not obvious d man is avin anoda woman over there goin by ur story?I guess dat is wot guaranteed his green card while u are here as home aaset he is comin to meet if he ever returns one day @ old age.
He isn't processing any furcking visa for u. he knws if u shld com meet him there, oka don fo b dat.
D earlier u fasten ur belt nd tak gud care of ur children, d better it is for u.
Forget avin husband dat cares somwia. U can also file for divorce but afta she must av discussed it wit him in one of d few opportunities dey do av to talk(phone or in person).

(1) (Reply)

A Woman / Woman and make-up / My Roommate The Prostitute (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.