Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' (44682 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra / Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by nortcentrallord(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
All we have in Africa are fake muslims. The real muslims are those who uphold the teachings of "holy prophet mohamed, gods be with him" and those are the Isis, Bh, alkeida etc. They understand the real meaning and demands of the "holy book. Tha Qu' ran". If you understand Arabic and you can comprehend the Qu' ran, you will understand what am saying. All other muslims aprt from these will never make it to the mohamed heaven. Islam is a sham and the passage way for the anti christ.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by midolian(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
And the BaSTARD was never a muslim.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by kcsider: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
docmajor:
Get admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. With or without jamb. For National diploma(ND) or higher national diploma (HND). Morning or evening. Call 07063912506 for inquiry. Am in HND final in the institution. Every discussion is face to face.no payment before admission.
You have to stop this! You are tarnishing the image of this school. The requirements for admission are clear...... this advert is the reason we still have HND/Bsc dichotomy. Money is not everything. You really have to stop this!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by ice25(f): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
when light shines. darkness gives way.
Glory to Jesus
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by ghettodreamz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
And that's personal conviction of heart, done by the 'Holy Spirit'. Thank God for gaining his soul. smiley
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by jamex089(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
They will find every way to put Christianity above Islam by trying to fabricate lies.
someone who teaches Isis jihad would suddenly turn to the bible all because he was tired of killing!
Are there no verses in the Quran that condemn unjust killings
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kingharzyz:
a Christian killer...he was never a muslim ... Abi no be this Islam wey my people they practice... Abegi... He was lost before now
*yimu

Be deceiving yourself there
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Ayietim(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Creation is a success story. Killing is done by those who have failed in their duty to understand the common calling of everybody, which is: Live and let's live.
http://ayietim.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by ice25(f): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
docmajor:
Get admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. With or without jamb. For National diploma(ND) or higher national diploma (HND). Morning or evening. Call 07063912506 for inquiry. Am in HND final in the institution. Every discussion is face to face.no payment before admission.

tomorrow you will come crying, I'm being descriminated.

make sure u don't post it here cos I will remember

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by virus04(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Where demigods??
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by jojotemitopaz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
So the millions of muslims in saudi arabia and the other millions who come for pilgrims from all over the world have suddenly stopped becoming models of islam but a bunch of unguarded ppl coming together claiming to be what they dont know are now the real models of Islam. I so laugh at this video...islam is not studied in schools...having a Phd or masters or what ever doesnt place anyone in a position of autority over what Islam is About...I hear quotes of half verses in the Quran tryin to justify his opinion...lol...im sure there are millions of muslims in tbe south west ere in lagos yet most dont share the same view. Killing is a grave offence in islam. if u kill z person is as though u have killed a whole nation and if u save a life is as though u saved a whole nation...dats what d Quran says...waris a ruthless event...to create peace war is inevitable

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by octopusfreaky(f): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
Nonsense, he should be sent to jail for his crimes.

My God doesn't work that way....
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by jamex089(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
And what is the name of ur so called sheikh from Saudi
Story for the fool.

Anyway as u all claimed he can be compared to ur Paul, he shall get the same judgment with Paul comes hereafter.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by daresimon(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Self-deceit. Killing exists in both books (even more in the Bible!). The only diff is the followers of one are gradually accepting modernized civilization while the other won't just let go off their stone-agedness. I no mention names oh!

You are right.

Many people have killed claiming they are avenging for christianity.buh the Bible has many us told understand that those people that kill are not working for him, as He is capable of avenging himself.

On the other hand some religion fanatics have actually taken it upon itself to avenge God which is not possible.

I only see these killing and wahala in the world as fulfilment of Jesus' prophesy
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by AsherStorm(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jagoon:
Lalasticlala ishilove today is sunday and it is pro christian threads like this that should be on the front page and not ridiculous ones like a bishop teaching islam.

Bloody hypocrite... So sunday is only for xtians? Muslims don't go to mosques for asalat on sunday mornings?
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Akinmag(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
The Babylon is falling. God is in the midst of the crisis of isisl&dat of boko haram. God loves them as well as those people they care killing. Halleluyah
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by BizBayo: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Self-deceit. Killing exists in both books (even more in the Bible!). The only diff is the followers of one are gradually accepting modernized civilization while the other won't just let go off their stone-agedness. I no mention names oh!

its not modern civilization. Do you know who a Christian is? A person who is like Jesus Christ or who is trying his best to be (Christ like). Jesus never killed anybody or ordered for war, that is why Christians don't do such because Jesus did not.

The killings and war in the old testament was ordered by God, not by men. God in his infinite mercy stopped it when Christ came.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Reiyvinn:

That is a big lie. Christians follow the teaching of the bible. Did Jesus live in modernized civilization when he preached peace?

But fake mumuhammed came more than 800 years after. What did he preach? Violent destruction of people who dont follow his fake religion.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by klevjey: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
jamex089:
They will find every way to put Christianity above Islam by trying to fabricate lies.
someone who teaches Isis jihad would suddenly turn to the bible all because he was tired of killing!
Are there no verses in the Quran that condemn unjust killings

jamiu...keep quiet

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by markidoo(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Check my profile pix. I am awesome i jst bleepd king kong n am wide as d ocean.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by mizzyboy007: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
okay...thank God the have turned to the bible. oya you people hang and burn dem to ashes... like what will happen to book haram soon.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Dindondin(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
efilefun:

some people just believe in being fooled around, we all know the source and root of this poo going on and its all a gimmick by USA

you are a born loser.

If it was a news of a Christian to Muslim, ll u be happy
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by mizzyboy007: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
docmajor:
You are the kind of corrupt people Nigeria is looking for. Let people study and achieve...
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by efilefun(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
You are the born loser here, did you read your fellow christians comments before spewing dust i dont care what religion he chooses to follow but you all need to stop painting Islam bad. Have a good day
Dindondin:

you are a born loser.

If it was a news of a Christian to Muslim, ll u be happy
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by bummyla(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank You Jesus!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by BizBayo: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
heykims:
really?
Kill those who are not Christian or
Jewish: You must kill those who worship
another god. Exodus 22:20
Kill any friend or family that worship a
god that is different than your own.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

That was ordered by God, not men. We follow Christ behavior and we learn from the old testament. Stop justifying the people that are giving a bad name to your faith.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Starships4u(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
The kingdom is at hand.....
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Demmzy15(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jagoon:
Lalasticlala ishilove today is sunday and it is pro christian threads like this that should be on the front page and not ridiculous ones like a bishop teaching islam.
Yoruba boy!! undecided
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Ayire(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
chiedu7:

If he were muslim Isis guys would have killed him.

A muslim Scholar explains that ISIS is an Islamic group just like Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOVSMUrGM
if you are a Muslim or a Xtian and you have unbiased mind you will know this guy is saying crap and disgusting sh! t, first both religion support killing of infidel, cases of people been stoned was reported in both religion books, why been particular about Islam is because some people are using the name to cover up just to portray them self as Muslim scholars when they are not, even a former isis hostage testify this people don't own a Qur'an and this guy in the video his English is too sound for someone that has lived in morroco all his life, his pronunciation of Christian gave him away instantly it was a typical western pronunciation...... SAY NO TO PROPAGANDA AGAINT ISLAM.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Reiyvinn:
my friend let me make it clear to you that Christianity started from New testament of the bible. The word Christian means Christ like, i.e behaving like Christ; having that humble nature of Christ. The bible make us to understand that every Jesus Christ went he was doing good, he wasn't forcing people to himself. we saw a couple of times when he said he that has ear let him hear.
Like the killing you here of is in the old testament where Judaism was their religion, or Mosaic (Moses) era were an eye for an eye is been practice, stoning someone to death is been preached. You can't find such things in the new testament.
The reason why old testament is still relevant in the Christian doctrine is because of it history.
Our people will say someone who doesn't know his history can project his end.
So my friend there is no where Christ Jesus say will should kill and force someone to serve him. if you have seen any passage let me know.
God Bless you.
I love You.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by omooba969(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]It is evident that the MOD of this section is extremely bias.

I posted the same topic here https://www.nairaland.com/2436874/isis-teacher-turned-bible-because on 8th July 2015, he/she ignored it, yet he moved the same topic posted by this OP on 10th July to FP.
Smh[/size]

Pele. grin

MODs r humans demsefs & shiit happens, welcome to d real world. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics) / 2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo / Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.