Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' (44679 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra / Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Dindondin(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
efilefun:
You are the born loser here, did you read your fellow christians comments before spewing dust i dont care what religion he chooses to follow but you all need to stop painting Islam bad. Have a good day
nobody is painting Islam black. I vote friends ND families who r Muslims. it's deluded fanatics like you that needs to stop being a bigot. Meanwhile, Muslims worldwide very not done enough to separate themselves from terrorists completely. cos ur clerics are scared of being targets by extremists. let every Muslim's start aggressive campaign against terrorism. speak well about your religion ,& let people know what Jihad really mean. did Muhammed really told his followers to kill non Muslims?
let the world Know that Isis, Boko Haram etc are spoiling ur market
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Guess which God is fighting he's own war? When God arrest you ehn.... No worry
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Yommiefish(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
God @ Work!

The weapons of our warfare aren't canal, but mighty... We serve a living and a mighty God.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by ilduce(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jesus is the true way

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by nworanco(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kingharzyz:
a Christian killer...he was never a muslim ... Abi no be this Islam wey my people they practice... Abegi... He was lost before now
Boko Haram is not a Nigerian terrorists Islamic group ?
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
virus04:
Where demigods??

That's trash he is obviously confused.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by limamintruth: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
chiedu7:
As Islamic State fighters continue to slaughter and behead Christians and others, some of its members are reportedly having encounters with Christ.

A Middle East missionary named "Julian" says a sheik who served as a jihadist teacher for ISIS has turned to the Bible because he became "sick of the killing."

The Operation Mobilization missionary shared the story with Todd Nettleton on the Voice of the Martyrs radio show. Julian said the sheik was traveling home from Lebanon when he asked a taxi driver for a Bible.

"The taxi driver knew a Christian in Beirut who was very happy to give the guy with the beard a Bible and then, 'Sir, would you like to tell us why you're looking for a Bible?' And his response was 'I'm from Saudi. I'm a sheikh,' which means a teacher of Islam," Julian recounted the story. "'I've been in Syria teaching the ISIS fighters jihad 101,' the theology and the practice of jihad. 'I'm sick of the killing. There must be something better than this.'"

VOM's Nettleton explained, "He had come to see that the violence of ISIS was not the path to peace. He was tired of it; he wanted something else, and so he was interested in having a Bible. "

The story of that Saudi sheik is the latest of several reports about jihadists either converting to Christianity, or desiring to learn more about the faith.

A growing number of former Muslims around the world report coming to Christ after having a dream or vision of Jesus. ISIS members are no exception.

For instance, Julian told of an ISIS fighter who had a vision of the cross, and then stumbled onto a Christian website. That terrorist later became a believer after meeting a Christian in Turkey.

Nettleton said he believes Julian's accounts are credible.

"He's a worker with decades of experience in the Middle East; he's lived there; he speaks the language; he knows the culture, knows the people. So, it's reputable because of his credibility and because of OM's credibility," Nettleton said.

"But it's also a credible story because it's consistent with what we're hearing from that part of the world from our own VOM staff as well as from church leaders and other Christians there," he added.

And just last month, a Youth with a Mission (YWAM) field worker told the story of an ISIS fighter who enjoyed killing Christians. He left Islam for Christianity after Jesus appeared to him in a dream."

ISIS is also having an unintended impact on some other Middle East Muslims.

"And it's not the effect necessarily that they want. What it is forcing Muslims to do is it is forcing them to examine their own faith," Nettleton explained. "Many Muslims look at ISIS and they look into the Koran and they say, 'Wait a minute. If that's Islam, I don't want that. I don't want to do that; I don't want to be that.'"

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/July/ISIS-Trainer-Turns-to-the-Bible-Sick-of-the-Killing/

Thank God for his life.
I hope & pray more of the terrorists embrace the religion of 'true' peace & love for all: Christianity! cool
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by virus04(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:

That's trash he is obviously confused.
better repent
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
virus04:

better repent

Why does your so called xtian god allow suffering?
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by thaoriginator: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
phayvoursky:
JOHN 8:32 YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

HE DIDN'T TURN TO THE QURAN. HE TURNED TO THE BIBLE.

CHRISTIANITY IS PEACE AND PEACE OF MIND CAN BE ONLY FOUND IN JESUS.
lmao! grin na your papa tell you so?
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by virus04(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:

Why does your so called xtian god allow suffering?

he dosent allow his children suffer.. And his children are dose

1. Who believe in him

2. Who pray to him always(we talk to God in prayers)

3.. Who trust in him

4. Who take him as a loving and caring father..

I'v heard and witnessed testimonies..

I'm a living testimony of God's doing

imagine a trailer climbs a car and the person driving the car is alive and well.. no wound.. Will u call that a magic or miracle?
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
virus04:

he dosent allow his children suffer.. And his children are dose

1. Who believe in him

2. Who pray to him always(we talk to God in prayers)

3.. Who trust in him

4. Who take him as a loving and caring father..

I'v heard and witnessed testimonies..

I'm a living testimony of God's doing

imagine a trailer climbs a car and the person driving the car is alive and well.. no wound.. Will u call that a magic or miracle?

He doesn't allow his children and those who trust in him

What about Christians dying in churches? You are saying they don't ttruat in him or are not his children? You heard about the shooting in a church in U.S? The people that died worshiping your God don't they trust in him or are his children?
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by flyforall: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
PRAISE GOD
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Kbraims(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pls 4 ur information ISLAM does not encourage killing of innocent soul
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by luluosas(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
O LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, if you could turn Saul into Paul, and made him a preacher of righteousness in the place of persecution, please turn all Islamic terrorists to preachers of righteousness in JESUS NAME. Amen. Glory be to GOD
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by DonXavi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
God has just saved this soul
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by justNonso: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
ShakurM:
'I'm sick of the killing. There must be something better than this.'"

something better than killing abi, The person no edit the story well sha
. Is it d english u don't understand or what u illiterate. He is tired of killing and wants something better to enjoy and have peace of mind instead of killing.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by kechywillz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Boko haram boys needs this kind of peace too,one day they will have a change of heart someday,Jesus will visit them wen d time comes
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by chuose: 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]It is evident that the MOD of this section is extremely bias.

I posted the same topic here https://www.nairaland.com/2436874/isis-teacher-turned-bible-because on 8th July 2015, he/she ignored it, yet he moved the same topic posted by this OP on 10th July to FP.
Smh[/size]

Oh boy we don dey suspect that NL dey biased in favour of Islam.

Once dem yab Christianty it makes front page like
List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another made front page

https://www.nairaland.com/2445936/list-30-pairs-bible-verses

But the one showing the Contradiction in Islam does not make the Front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/2446392/contradictions-quoran

I wish the MODS will show more respect to Christianty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by chuose: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dawdy:
Was Bible written in English or in your language.? Where is the Bible with its original language.? That is why there so many contradictions in the Bible.

Is that why Islam is so blood thirtsy ?

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by chuose: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2015
thaoriginator:
lmao! grin na your papa tell you so?

The bible contains truth unlike islam that preaches lies

Qur'an 3:54
And they cheated/deceived and allah cheated/deceived, and allah (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by thaoriginator: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2015
chuose:

The bible contains truth unlike islam that preaches lies

Qur'an 3:54
And they cheated/deceived and allah cheated/deceived, and allah (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.
u be mumu
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by jojotemitopaz(m): 12:51am On Jul 13, 2015
BizBayo:

its not modern civilization. Do you know who a Christian is? A person who is like Jesus Christ or who is trying his best to be (Christ like). Jesus never killed anybody or ordered for war, that is why Christians don't do such because Jesus did not.

The killings and war in the old testament was ordered by God, not by men. God in his infinite mercy stopped it when Christ came.
so what exactly was the role of the crusaders...read ur history properly...
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 13, 2015
jojotemitopaz:

The crusaders were soldiers fighting for their land grabbed by evil followers of mumuhammed.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by DeeMain(m): 1:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Self-deceit. Killing exists in both books (even more in the Bible!). The only diff is the followers of one are gradually accepting modernized civilization while the other won't just let go off their stone-agedness. I no mention names oh!

Christians mean Christ-like. That's New Testament stuff. Slap me and I turn the other cheek teaching. The killings and fights u see in the bible are based on Judaism which is old testament. Christians read the old to help them understand the new.

So, don't get it twisted. Unconditional Love is the prime teaching of Christ.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by xplicitub: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2015
docmajor:
Get admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. With or without jamb. For National diploma(ND) or higher national diploma (HND). Morning or evening. Call 07063912506 for inquiry. Am in HND final in the institution. Every discussion is face to face.no payment before admission.
and u have d temerity to advertise dis fraud, scam and even if it were to be successful, its corruption u r carrying out n advising. So u want d would be customers of yours to shun taking jamb n all other requisite examinations dat qualify a student 4 a tertiary institution juz 4 d sake of some thousands u wanna get?... Dis is dis-speakable n corruption taken to its high heavens. May God forgive you.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by jojotemitopaz(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2015
PietraK:

The crusaders were soldiers fighting for their land grabbed by evil followers of mumuhammed.
so they never killed anyone in the process, they never fought any war in the process...they only went and preached their way out peacefully ba no violence
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by jojotemitopaz(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2015
DeeMain:

Christians mean Christ-like. That's New Testament stuff. Slap me and I turn the other cheek teaching. The killings and fights u see in the bible are based on Judaism which is old testament. Christians read the old to help them understand the new.

So, don't get it twisted. Unconditional Love is the prime teaching of Christ.

read your recent history properly....read on the history of the crusaders and the roles of the pope in some european nations...bros violence was key.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by BizBayo: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2015
jojotemitopaz:

did Jesus Christ killed anyone or even his disciples?
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by jojotemitopaz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
BizBayo:

did Jesus Christ killed anyone or even his disciples?
are the crusaders not christens
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by BizBayo: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
jojotemitopaz:
are the crusaders not christens

do answer my question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics) / 2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.