Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' (44687 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra / Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by BizBayo: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please I need somebody to tell me that this is a lie...
...... About 6 weeks later Muhammad led his army and attacked the Jews while they were on their way to work on their date palms. Khaibar was a settlement defended by a number of forts spread apart from each other. One by one Muhammad's army took the forts. Finally, the last few surrendered to him. Muhammad had several of the leaders of the Jewish settlement beheaded, one leader (Kinana) was tortured to reveal where buried treasure was hidden. Then when Kinana was near death, Muhammad commanded that he be beheaded. Many of the women and children were enslaved.
Muhammad even took the most beautiful woman for himself and married her (Safiyah).
Some of Khaibar's residents made a deal with Muhammad. Instead of enslaving them, which would leave the rich orchards of Khaibar to go untended and unproductive, the Jews would give Muhammad and the Muslims 1/2 of all of what they produced. Muhammad accepted the deal, with the stipulation that they could be expelled at his slightest whim. Years later, Umar expelled the last remaining Jews from Khaibar......
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by luckman20(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
phayvoursky:
JOHN 8:32 YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

HE DIDN'T TURN TO THE QURAN. HE TURNED TO THE BIBLE.

CHRISTIANITY IS PEACE AND PEACE OF MIND CAN BE ONLY FOUND IN JESUS.

Ever checked this out?

ٱﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ءَاﻣَﻨُﻮا۟ ﻭَﺗَﻂْﻤَﺌِﻦُّ ﻗُﻠُﻮﺑُﻬُﻢ ﺑِﺬِﻛْﺮِ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪِ ۗ ﺃَﻻَ ﺑِﺬِﻛْﺮِ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺗَﻂْﻤَﺌِﻦُّ ٱﻟْﻘُﻠُﻮﺏُ

Those who believe and whose hearts are set at rest by the remembrance of Allah; now surely by Allah's remembrance are the hearts set at rest. (13:28)
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by omooba969(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
heykims:
really?
Kill those who are not Christian or
Jewish: You must kill those who worship
another god. Exodus 22:20
Kill any friend or family that worship a
god that is different than your own.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

In retrospect isn't it but bck to d real world of today who r d perpetrators of dis heinous crimes?

I believe u can figure out... undecided
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
ShakurM:
'I'm sick of the killing. There must be something better than this.'"

something better than killing abi, The person no edit the story well sha

So, are you trying to say that there's nothing better than killing?
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by ShakurM(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
gboss4sure:

So, are you trying to say that there's nothing better than killing?
Are you a killer? undecided
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by omooba969(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dawdy:
Was Bible written in English or in your language.? Where is the Bible with its original language.? That is why there so many contradictions in the Bible.

Amusing! cheesy
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Lero15(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
Nonsense, he should be sent to jail for his crimes.

After waiting for three years and counting, u never upload pix undecided angry
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by chubbygal(f): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Just Like Saul (paul)in the holy bible who was a killer and tormentor of Children of the most high GOD, but a day came when he was on his way to Damascus, that very day the light of truth,peace and repentance struck him down. Same miracle has repeated itself again
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by airmark(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ayire:

if you are a Muslim or a Xtian and you have unbiased mind you will know this guy is saying crap and disgusting sh! t, first both religion support killing of infidel, SAY NO TO PROPAGANDA AGAINT ISLAM.

Only say your Islamic religion supports killing of infidels, ok?. Jesus Christ came and the era of an eye for an eye and other Judaism stuffs gone. Christianity even preaches we should love our enemies and pray for them so they don't die a sinner. It beats me why you guys could nt realise Islamic teachings are devilish.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by omooba969(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
jamex089:
They will find every way to put Christianity above Islam by trying to fabricate lies.
someone who teaches Isis jihad would suddenly turn to the bible all because he was tired of killing!
Are there no verses in the Quran that condemn unjust killings

@bolded,

Plz enlighten us on d killings dat r 'JUST'. undecided

Habaaa! So mush for u islamic die-hard fuuucckerz. Am sure ur brain was hibernating while u typed d bolded part of ur post.

Look here boy, he who lives by d sword shall surely die by d sword! Ur eyez av read dis n so shall it be. Why wud some mindless fuuucckerz gather demsefs & start to murder defenceless ppl then tryna justify it---fvck it !

I fully understand u guyz n wot most of u stand for---bunch of miserable murderers !

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by quickly: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mohammed was worst than Hitler. It's just that there was no technology to capture his actions.

If ur a muslim do not be offended but this is the truth

It's just that africans r not organized we shd not be following islam or Christianity. It is all a result of black inferiority complex
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by freecocoa(f): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
octopusfreaky:
My God doesn't work that way....
But your God can allow innocent people get killed in the most gruesome of manners.

What a loving God.

Rubbish.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Tex42(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hope those stone age barbarians takes a cue from this man, instead of bombing themselves and their kinsmen to extinction.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by siegfried99(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Self-deceit. Killing exists in both books (even more in the Bible!). The only diff is the followers of one are gradually accepting modernized civilization while the other won't just let go off their stone-agedness. I no mention names oh!

U are very correct, Reform is the word!
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fake rehashed story.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Emu4life(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oh!!! he has disobeyed d teachings of Luke 19:27( bring my enemiesand kill dem b4 me) Abi him no knw say Jesus go Vex? Abi him want go continue wit Luke 12:51( i did not bring peace but Sword) Na wow o!!!! All in christianity
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Banjoramos(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Self-deceit. Killing exists in both books (even more in the Bible!). The only diff is the followers of one are gradually accepting modernized civilization while the other won't just let go off their stone-agedness. I no mention names oh!
. Islam right? That's why you should find out why they stick to it
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Ayire(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
airmark:

Only say your Islamic religion supports killing of infidels, ok?. Jesus Christ came and the era of an eye for an eye and other Judaism stuffs gone. Christianity even preaches we should love our enemies and pray for them so they don't die a sinner. It beats me why you guys could nt realise Islamic teachings are devilish.
airmark and backward analysis, Islam teaches good manner and stretching out helping hand. Islam doesn't portray devilish teachings don't say what you don't know. USA PROPAGANDA SINCE SEPT 11
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Emu4life(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
airmark:

wat of Luke 19:27( bring my enemies and kill dem bfor me) Abi u want decieve us as usual?
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by fexyrich(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank u lord jesus for the impact your word is making around the world...This is just the begining..Millions of them including th boko haram are turning to the lord.Indeed life without christ is an empty life..

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by gbrown(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
chiedu7:
As Islamic State fighters continue to slaughter and behead Christians and others, some of its members are reportedly having encounters with Christ.

A Middle East missionary named "Julian" says a sheik who served as a jihadist teacher for ISIS has turned to the Bible because he became "sick of the killing."

The Operation Mobilization missionary shared the story with Todd Nettleton on the Voice of the Martyrs radio show. Julian said the sheik was traveling home from Lebanon when he asked a taxi driver for a Bible.

"The taxi driver knew a Christian in Beirut who was very happy to give the guy with the beard a Bible and then, 'Sir, would you like to tell us why you're looking for a Bible?' And his response was 'I'm from Saudi. I'm a sheikh,' which means a teacher of Islam," Julian recounted the story. "'I've been in Syria teaching the ISIS fighters jihad 101,' the theology and the practice of jihad. 'I'm sick of the killing. There must be something better than this.'"

VOM's Nettleton explained, "He had come to see that the violence of ISIS was not the path to peace. He was tired of it; he wanted something else, and so he was interested in having a Bible. "

The story of that Saudi sheik is the latest of several reports about jihadists either converting to Christianity, or desiring to learn more about the faith.

A growing number of former Muslims around the world report coming to Christ after having a dream or vision of Jesus. ISIS members are no exception.

For instance, Julian told of an ISIS fighter who had a vision of the cross, and then stumbled onto a Christian website. That terrorist later became a believer after meeting a Christian in Turkey.

Nettleton said he believes Julian's accounts are credible.

"He's a worker with decades of experience in the Middle East; he's lived there; he speaks the language; he knows the culture, knows the people. So, it's reputable because of his credibility and because of OM's credibility," Nettleton said.

"But it's also a credible story because it's consistent with what we're hearing from that part of the world from our own VOM staff as well as from church leaders and other Christians there," he added.

And just last month, a Youth with a Mission (YWAM) field worker told the story of an ISIS fighter who enjoyed killing Christians. He left Islam for Christianity after Jesus appeared to him in a dream."

ISIS is also having an unintended impact on some other Middle East Muslims.

"And it's not the effect necessarily that they want. What it is forcing Muslims to do is it is forcing them to examine their own faith," Nettleton explained. "Many Muslims look at ISIS and they look into the Koran and they say, 'Wait a minute. If that's Islam, I don't want that. I don't want to do that; I don't want to be that.'"

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/July/ISIS-Trainer-Turns-to-the-Bible-Sick-of-the-Killing/
AT THE MENTION OF THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEEL MUST BOW.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Dav24(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
That is the right steps in the right direction, i believe more will see the light and craved to be part of it. To God be the glory.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by OPUU: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
God is in control and rules over the affairs of men - His creation

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by octopusfreaky(f): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
But your God can allow innocent people get killed in the most gruesome of manners.

What a loving God.

Rubbish.
heeeeeeyyyyy,,,my point is that if he truly repents ,,,God Almighty will forgive him and he may not even smell the prison...stories of thief about to executed along side wf Jesus pleaded for mercy and his request was granted ,,,Paul was a persecutor of christians till he met Christ and God used him....... so my dear who are we. mere mortal man made from dust to judge ..

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by freecocoa(f): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
octopusfreaky:
heeeeeeyyyyy,,,my point is that if he truly repents ,,,God Almighty will forgive him and he may not even smell the prison...stories of thief about to executed along side wf Jesus pleaded for mercy and his request was granted ,,,Paul was a persecutor of christians till he met Christ and God used him....... so my dear who are we. mere mortal man made from dust to judge ..
He should come out and confess and only then will you know that yes, we mere mortals can judge.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by chuose: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Islam the only religion that the members engage in violence.

Even the children are encouraged to become violent

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by airmark(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ayire:

airmark and backward analysis, Islam teaches good manner and stretching out helping hand. Islam doesn't portray devilish teachings don't say what you don't know. USA PROPAGANDA SINCE SEPT 11

Helping hand? I am not sure you are a true muslim. First read Quran 5:51. Before I bombard you with devilish verses both from your two books, quran and hadith, Bukhari, in case you want to claim its a fake jewish hadith. grin
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Setaje(f): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
What I no is that most muslims that I know who convert to christianity is always through divine revelation. It's usually beyond logic. They don't just wake up on their own and say they want to become Christians. It's through divine visitation. Most times they try to resist. But u cannot resist the holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by HirstMOG(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
okosodo:
After killing enough o

Do you remember the story of Paul

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
I hope this is not some strategy to infiltrate in to the Church else he'll be exposed by God's Grace. I pray for complete turnaround in his life if this is for real.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by chuose: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? / 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.