Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Get Your Product Deliver To Konga From Outside Lagos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Product Deliver To Konga From Outside Lagos. (593 Views)

I Want To Build An App With A Supporting Site Similar To Konga / Selling Online In Jumia Or Konga From Taiwan And Hongking / Buy Cheap Product Deliver To Your Door Step Any Where In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Get Your Product Deliver To Konga From Outside Lagos. by mondjakes: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Presently konga runs one of the largest internet market place in nigeria with over 50million audience which makes it a very good place to sell your product.
From review konga presently has few drop-off location in the country which makes it difficult for some one outside lagos to be able to take part in this big market.

This is where i come in on the scene; if u presently run a store on konga or desire to run one but you are been faced with location problem, I am available to help in delivering ur product at the drop-off office @ a litle fee. contact me on 08138071975, on whatasapp 09031974943.
Re: Get Your Product Deliver To Konga From Outside Lagos. by petkoffDrake(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
OK. noted
Re: Get Your Product Deliver To Konga From Outside Lagos. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
me wey dey onitsha nko, how we go do am?
Re: Get Your Product Deliver To Konga From Outside Lagos. by mondjakes: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Royal155:
if u are whatsapp add me then we can talk more on it.
Re: Get Your Product Deliver To Konga From Outside Lagos. by mondjakes: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Royal155:
all you need to do is we use any of our nation wide public transportation to move the product down to lagos then i handle the rest by delivring it to konga's office here in lagos for you.

Oil Prices Fall Following Iran Nuclear Deal / silly Policy From Cbn, Nigeria Suffering Continues! / Buhari Recalls Narrow Escape From Mob At Prayer Ground

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7