Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory (18599 Views)

Army Hands Widows & Children Of Boko Haram To Borno State Government / UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Civilian Vigilante Groups Fighting Boko Haram To Be Integrated Into Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by neocortex: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks to Buhari , our troops have gone from offensive to defense.
God save us against enemy within.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by qualityovenbake(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Keep up the good work. Send those virgin hunters to HELL.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Brytawon(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
I weep for Nigeria.

Some people are bent on destroying this nation for selfish reasons and claiming to do good under false pretence.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by carzola(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Freemanan:
come and build house oga land lord
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Karlman: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
k
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by princemillla(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emekamex:
->Kudos to the military for their victory.
->But I don't want to hear news of them retaking territory as we are used to.
->Why are we always on the defensive? Why cant we for once attack these guys in their hideouts?

That has been my questions so far, perhaps someone is not telling us something we need to hear
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by koladebrainiac(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
HHMMM
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
pendulum battle.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by tunex23: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
of course you are one of the very few tanoids respect. I also criticise Buhari but not on nairaland
Bro, dayo has always Tinubu's big supporter
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by blackpanda: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emekamex:
->Kudos to the military for their victory.
->But I don't want to hear news of them retaking territory as we are used to.
->Why are we always on the defensive? Why cant we for once attack these guys in their hideouts?

because boko boys are difficult to identify. Unless u want to wipe out entire towns and villages
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Oduola412: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Vanquay16:
In the Beginnin i cared. But now who cares if Jihadists kill themselves. If you are a jihadist you are a true Muslim if you are not you are fake muslime Either way i dont want to associate with them undecided
Mr low life please go get more education that's if u have any.... Do u even know the meaning of "jihad" to start with? Ur islamophobia has clouded ur sense of reasoning, hence, u just spew every garbage in ur dead brain as long as it suits ur fancy!!!
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by ifeomabernard(f): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wailing Wailers oya over to you!
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by MarieSucre(f): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
of course you are one of the very few tanoids respect. I also criticise Buhari but not on nairaland
Abduljabbar. Why not on nairaland? If you want to retain any credibility then you had better make your criticism as public as your praise. Take a cue from Kayode Ogundamisi.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by MarieSucre(f): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oduola412:

Mr low life please go get more education that's if u have any.... Do u even know the meaning of "jihad" to start with? Ur islamophobia has clouded ur sense of reasoning, hence, u just spew every garbage in ur dead brain as long as it suits ur fancy!!!
Answer me this. Is there Christianophobia and Traditional African Religionophobia?
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Emekamex(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
blackpanda:

because boko boys are difficult to identify. Unless u want to wipe out entire towns and villages
They are camped comfortably in Sambisa.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Boko haram wants to install sharia law----Jihad. Dumb Bleep.
Oduola412:

Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by NaijaCuzin: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Meanwhile

Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by MarieSucre(f): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Vanquay16:
Boko haram wants to install sharia law----Jihad. Dumb Bleep.
You really need some education. Jihad is not a law. It never was. There are three types of Jihad
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Oduola412: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
Answer me this. Is there Christianophobia and Traditional African Religionophobia?
I'm not into this to engage anyone in religion supremacy/hatred argument... My displeasure is just the line "if u are not a jihadist, u are not a real muslim". And I'm compel to know if the low life knows the meaning of "jihad".
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by blackpriest0911: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Let me c how satanic TAN will comment
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Ayietim(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
There's no joy in failing but there's an opportunity,
there's an opportunity to learn the secret of success,
and to know the reason to celebrate success and to know why success must be sustained
http://ayietim.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Actually its 4. You see unlike most dumb people that criticize Islam. I actually did my research before enlightening people.
1. Jihad-an-naff(against oneself)
2. Jihad ash shaftan(aginst satan)
3. Jihad against munafijin(hypocrites) and kuffar(disbelievers) Boko harams Jihad
4. Jihad against leaders of oppresion
MarieSucre:
You really need some education. Jihad is not a law. It never was. There are three types of Jihad
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Adminisher: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
carzola:
So those territories GEJ regained Buhari lost them again under one month? tufiakwa ... are we progressing at all?

GEJ lied about at least 50% of territories "gained". There were some success with mercenaries but as usual the generals were deceiving. Everyone deceives Jonathan.
With the local Command and Control in theatre we will see real progress not election campaign, CIC leaning on swagger stick photo ops.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by abduljabbar4(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
Abduljabbar. Why not on nairaland? If you want to retain any credibility then you had better make your criticism as public as your praise. Take a cue from Kayode Ogundamisi.
The reason is that people will tag me as a tanoid. I'm not that popular
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Oduola412: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Vanquay16:
Actually its 4. You see unlike most dumb people that criticize Islam. I actually did my research before enlightening people.
1. Jihad-an-naff(against oneself)
2. Jihad ash shaftan(aginst satan)
3. Jihad against munafijin(hypocrites) and kuffar(disbelievers) Boko harams Jihad
4. Jihad against leaders of oppresion
Good as these ur afore stated research maybe... Can u in all sincerity show any line which stipulates jihad must be on aggressive/defensive mode? If at all there is any do state it here for the consumption of the unsuspecting gullible minds u might want to mischievously confuse by demonising anything islam..... To the best of my knowledge... Jihad is always fought on the defensive mode and not the aggressive mode the mindless b/harram terrorist is.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Defensive moe abi. Just like the "Defensive" conquests of Spain Jerusalem and co in medieval times. Keep deceiving yourself. undecided
Oduola412:

Good as these ur afore stated research maybe... Can u in all sincerity show any line which stipulates jihad must be on aggressive/defensive mode? If at all there is any do state it here for the consumption of the unsuspecting gullible minds u might want to mischievously confuse by demonising anything islam..... To the best of my knowledge... Jihad is always fought on the defensive mode and not the aggressive mode the mindless b/harram terrorist is.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by luckiestman(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Walaihi! Me I no understand o
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Fola01: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nigeria is coming up from where GEJ dropped it.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by HENSEXIE(f): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kudos!kip up the G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ wrk,dnt relent

Samuel Ortom Celebrates Birthday In China With Wife & Others. See Photos / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts To The Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa / How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention