Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory (18508 Views)

Army Hands Widows & Children Of Boko Haram To Borno State Government / UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Civilian Vigilante Groups Fighting Boko Haram To Be Integrated Into Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Oduola412: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Vanquay16:
Defensive moe abi. Just like the "Defensive" conquests of Spain Jerusalem and co in medieval times. Keep deceiving yourself. undecided
I can see where u coming from..... Won't argue with u any further..... The argument u trying to whip up now is "Otoman empire" which took over those territories u mentioned doing the medieval era... However, what will u say of the activities of Isreal in the Gaza strip... Is that defensive or provocation cum aggressiveness?
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Danpotter(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
na wa oo as Nigeria big reach na boko haram wey no reach 5000 dey disturb us
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Toktee(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
carzola:
So those territories GEJ regained Buhari lost them again under one month? tufiakwa ... are we progressing at all?
Look at ur English youngman.
Next time read b4 commenting ok
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by carzola(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Toktee:
Look at ur English youngman.
Next time read b4 commenting ok
Abeg wetin do the english? nah so buhari been der claim say im go school till time reach to shoe him cert tory come enter.. abeg correct my engrish.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by MarieSucre(f): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oduola412:

I'm not into this to engage anyone in religion supremacy/hatred argument... My displeasure is just the line "if u are not a jihadist, u are not a real muslim". And I'm compel to know if the low life knows the meaning of "jihad".
Then you better know what context to use that word beefore you bandy it around.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by eneidoko(f): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nigeria military will win the day anytime anyday in a frontal attack, unlike corwardly suicide attacks on civilian population.

No more will BH take territories as they did under GEJ and PDP
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by EmekaBlue(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
do u mean boko hv a town again? i doubt
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
carzola:
So those territories GEJ regained Buhari lost them again under one month? tufiakwa ... are we progressing at all?
hahahaha...an experienced civilian won an experienced militerate man.
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 11, 2015
The Gaza strip was a De jure of Israel it might seem debatable but evidence points that the Gaza strip was de jure besides they didnt need much restraint considering the territories around them are extremely hostile. Capische? undecided
Oduola412:

I can see where u coming from..... Won't argue with u any further..... The argument u trying to whip up now is "Otoman empire" which took over those territories u mentioned doing the medieval era... However, what will u say of the activities of Isreal in the Gaza strip... Is that defensive or provocation cum aggressiveness?
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by MyMouth(m): 5:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Why did Buhari stop the army from entering Sambisa forest? By now the insurgency would have ended if they were not told to slow down.
So for ur mind, the boko boys will jus remain in sambisa for the army to attack them abi?
Re: Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory by faaiz4ever(m): 5:27am On Jul 11, 2015
neweraomo:
who wants burger?
# grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow / Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) / Army Cancels Conference As Senior Officer Tests Positive, Dies Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.