Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body (1242 Views)

I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by ojesoj(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Help!!!!! She says guys are only attracted to her body, not her personality so she can't date me because that's what attracted me to her as well. How do I correct her impression because i want her to be my girlfriend.

I met this cute thick girl last month , she is very shapy, with curves, every body features about her is big. She has now develop a mindset that all guys are after is jst her body but my brother you no fit help stir at her curvy body if you are with her. even when I am walking with her Guys, Men, fathers walking or driving with turn to admire.

Make una help me suggest what I can do convince this babe that it's not about her curvy body.

ladies I need ur opinion as well
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by dulux07(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
If truly u r only attracted to her body, pls let her be, n if ur not, tell her n mean it that u wud abstain rm sex durin d rlatnship.
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by ITbomb(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
ojesoj:
Help!!!!! She says guys are only attracted to her body, not her personality so she can't date me because that's what attracted me to her as well. How do I correct her impression because i want her to be my girlfriend.

I met this cute thick girl last month , she is very shapy, with curves, every body features about her is big. She has now develop a mindset that all guys are after is jst her body but my brother you no fit help stir at her curvy body if you are with her. even when I am walking with her Guys, Men, fathers walking or driving with turn to admire.

Make una help me suggest what I can do convince this babe that it's not about her curvy body.

ladies I need ur opinion as well
And in spite all the characters she obviously have, na only her curves, thick, shapy you can remember when describing her to us. Amadioha bless your hustle
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
ITbomb:

And in spite all the characters she obviously have, na only her curves, thick, shapy you can remember when describing her to us. Amadioha bless your hustle
Exactly.

Advising this one is pointless.
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by ikbnice(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
you are only attracted to her body. She read you like an opened book.
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
pix of her irresistible body so we the guys can judge she's lying or truthing
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by ojesoj(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
ikbnice:
you are only attracted to her body. She read you like an opened book.
No guys, I only want to describe her this you all know why she has that mindset towards guys. she told me this has made her develop zero tolerance for guys.
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by ojesoj(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
offspec:
pix of her irresistible body so we the guys can judge she's lying or truthing
bros, how can I put her picture what of if someone here knows her or she reads comments on nairaland
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by Lordave: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
ojesoj:

No guys, I only want to describe her this you all know why she has that mindset towards guys. she told me this has made her develop zero tolerance for guys.
Rubbish! If you want us and Seun to take you serious, upload a picture of her body.

Let me make it easier, show us a picture of her body without her head, make we see wetin she look like.
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lordave:
Rubbish! If you want us and Seun to take you serious, upload a picture of her body.

Let me make it easier, show us a picture of her body without her head, make we see wetin she look like.
I concur. grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by Tallesty1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Do everything possible to get her, nail her and tell her much later that she was right when said that you are only interested in her body.
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by Lordave: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Brandnew2:

I concur. grin
No mind am.

He thinks he can get our valued advices just like that.
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by Olami90: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
I can't tell u how to convince her since I don't av d slightest idea of who she is.
Study her nd knw d right fin to do to convince her. Also dnt appear or sound needy or beggy weneva u are talkin to her. After u must av bin convinced dat u av done enuf to persuade her nd she is not yielding, back off so u wunt be in d den of friendzone for d promising yrs of ur life.
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by damilareoye: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
that's serious.
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by Afrok(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
In M.I's voice " see wowo dey form handsome, Ekenedilichukwu clap for urself weldone"...
Pictures or idonbilivit.
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by delleby(f): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
You say u want her to know its not about only her body but you have given us only detailed explanations bout her body and the stares u and other men make at her and nothing bout her personality . You are attracted to her body ooo.
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by ojesoj(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Olami90:
I can't tell u how to convince her since I don't av d slightest idea of who she is.
Study her nd knw d right fin to do to convince her. Also dnt appear or sound needy or beggy weneva u are talkin to her. After u must av bin convinced dat u av done enuf to persuade her nd she is not yielding, back off so u wunt be in d den of friendzone for d promising yrs of ur life.
thanks guy. I will do that. I still will appreciate more advice pls
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by ojesoj(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
delleby:
You say u want her to know its not about only her body but you have given us only detailed explanations bout her body and the stares u and other men make at her and nothing bout her personality . You are attracted to her body ooo.
she's a jovial girl, I enjoy her company it's jst that my body mindset is still stuck with her
Re: Help!!!!! She Can't Date Me because Guys Are Only Attracted To Her Body by ojesoj(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
I want to let everyone know i eventaully worked my way into her heart. I had to let her know her personality was more important to me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bank Transfer, Alibaba Tools, Scam Page, Carding Tools, Wu Transfer Paypal..more / How To Make A Good Relationship Great / Mistress, Friend Or Foe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.