Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. (63078 Views)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by feelme3(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Update:

i smell pride....
we all knew yhu bought her a fone b4 u created this thread buh dunt ask us how we knew!!!
(a matured mind will pay her off wit dah fone if m to say buh tenk God m nut gona advice yhu...
yo life...yo choice...yo mistakes....yo lesson!!!

And you made sense with this? Anybody that read your comment don't need to guess who the proud one is. Can you afford to buy a Tecno for your sister not to talk of girlfriend? Nonsense!!

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Uniquekriss(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2015
U were not supposed 2go tru her messenger 4any rzn without her permit, if u ask me, I'd say that wat u saw in her phone should b considered as her past life prior to ur affair. If actually u av feelings 4her, n decided 2go ahead with d relationship by introducing her 2ur brother n she is playing along, plz give it time cos av seen cases where girls have a number of suitors n acquaintances Buh dey still hold u dear 2dia hearts dats y she hides wateva she does maybe 2protect d affair.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by redcliff: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2015
delishpot:
Tell her the seller did not have the one you wanted and as soon as they get it, you will bring it for her. Then let her know about the messages you saw and tell her you need a break.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by redcliff: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Update:

i smell pride....
we all knew yhu bought her a fone b4 u created this thread buh dunt ask us how we knew!!!
(a matured mind will pay her off wit dah fone if m to say buh tenk God m nut gona advice yhu...
yo life...yo choice...yo mistakes....yo lesson!!!

You sound so silly

9 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by carzola(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2015
kurukururururur i laff in HINDU.... my guy if u never chop, chop am now, look for a sily excuse not to give her the fone, chop am clean mouth and run AIDS IS REAL
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Otunba6: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2015
here:
Permit me sound this way.
I am offended by you taking a decision based on what some faceless persons gave you and just because more of yhem seem to agree. What happened tot he saying that no real man tells his fellow to send away his woman,it tells you the age or mindset of the persons here and considering most people have an history like you who posted you are fond of doing with easy women and eanted real relationship,she atleast deserve to hear you tell her what you saw though was wrong to invade her privacy.
I think you need to sit her down and show her what you saw and let her explain atleast if you still dont feel ok you politely do as you wish.It shoes you have maturity even on the face of betrayal.

This post caught my attention. Guy, i would've caught her long before now if i'm the kind that intruding in someone private life. Besides, this is not the first time i'm broken up with girls without hurting them. I came her to seek for opinions because it involve a gift which i think(out of annoyance) she doesnt deserve it.

You talked about maturity, i would've advised you to rather talk of wisdom. Telling her about it at this crucial time will only result to begging,crying and excuses which i may not have a strong heart to but to forgive. How many guys can see a beautiful lady crying and begging on her kneel without having a second thought?

9 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by folashade0(f): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2015
This is pure nonsense... Y posting ur relationship matters here on NL... IMMATURITY
WEN U MEET D GIRL AND TOAST HER, NOBODY KNOWS O undecided
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by sauceEEP(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Badoo is just like jumia,I call it online shop where you view pics of babes/ashi's,negotiate and she's at your doorstep.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

Guys, i need an unsuspicious method to make her leave me.

If you are still with he phone then thank you lucky stars that u weren't scammed and outsmarted. Like you said, she's ANIMASHAUN in nature and u have the proves she's chatting with other men which wld proceed to sex and all.

Your own money, your time and all to buy her a phone yet she's using it to chat with other men which would sleep with her. Damn it, most naija girls values have gone to the gutters.

Just hell her point blank.

MADAM I HAVE CHANGED THE PHONE TO A 32GB VERSION BUT U AIN'T COLLECTING IT COS I READ YOUR CONVO ON BADDO AND FACEBOOK.

IT'S OVER

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by correctyourself(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

If were you I will let her know what I read from her chat, give her the phone , take her the way she wants to live her life and allow her to judge herself on her lifestyle, who knows this may encourage her to change her ways for good, this way you would have succeeded in saving a soul that would have ended up progressing towards a serious and wrong direction.

If you follow this advice be rest assured you will earn more of her respect and you will be happy about your decision either now or later, trust me.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by JayJustus(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
and you're here still posting?? take her for a trip to Indonesia you will come back to thank me...

#RowsKayakOuttaFakeRatchetsThread
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by HizMissy(f): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
princenation:
My guy what were you expecting? A faithful girlfriend?? like seriously?? ? in this very 21st century, u must be a joker. my advice if you're tired of her then u can let go but if not my guy give her the phone and continue having your fun with her. You don't get serious with ladies of this generation else u end up dead or with high BP or heart attack grin, its just for the fun until ur tired u let her go (dump her)

Excuse me bros, please which generation should he now choose from?

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2015
kathykathy:
Op even if u dnt give her d fone she wld still get a new one from her numerous men,,,make her feel so guilty by giving her d fone,,,note:u noticed her flashy life style before u started dating,,,it was her life style before u met her,,bt she wld hv been decent enof to be real wen she was trying to please u,,she tried to be beta bt she is jst so into it,,she is not ur kinda girl,,,give her d fone nd move on cos of future regrets.
babe, the lady in question by now has lost the ability to feel guilty and has not a single drop of conscience in her tank....i suggest the dude should give the phone to the less privilleged, orphanage or his siblings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by frank317: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Seriously.... Why are people advising that you should give her the phone? To gain what exactly?

Op... How many accounts do you have.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by sonofananimalz: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:

angry
YOU SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT,

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS, IN FACT THERE ARE ALL MONSTER.

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN TO MARRY A NAIJA WOMAN angry

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by kekere4u: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Guy leave her
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Challey,first thing.dont give her that phone,from what i can tell the cost of the phone is not a problem but mehnnn in other not to appear as a maga,mugu,mumu dont give her the phone,before you act on that though read the chats well and really confirm if she truly slept with dem homies during your relationship with her,if she did then dump her cheap bum and if its before ur union then forgive her cos no one is perfect not even u,Mr chop clean mouth.just shine your eye during the relationship sha.maybe God send you to her so she go hang her boot finally.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Don't give her the phone. Don't waste your money.

1 Like

Uniquekriss:
U were not supposed 2go tru her messenger 4any rzn without her permit, if u ask me, I'd say that wat u saw in her phone should b considered as her past life prior to ur affair. If actually u av feelings 4her, n decided 2go ahead with d relationship by introducing her 2ur brother n she is playing along, plz give it time cos av seen cases where girls have a number of suitors n acquaintances Buh dey still hold u dear 2dia hearts dats y she hides wateva she does maybe 2protect d affair.

Forget all these stories she's on baddo, Facebook and Def she wld be on other social media platforms . That's isn't a yardstick but a girl like that isn't a real girl. The op said they have been together for months, what's she still doing in baddo? A place where flings are. I bet it ehnn, this girl profile on Facebook is "in a relationship" on Facebook and it's "single" on baddo

Until guys starts been ruthless with them chics in cases like these they wouldn't learn

Make hin do big boy nah so she can group him amongst her "MAGAS"

1 Like

Funny one. Bros, na only you wan chop am? Btw, that bitcch never lost her phone. She only played pranks on you to get a new one and you fell for her.

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Rexwill: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Boss, 4d food aspect, the best letters I can drop is "u eat that food u prolly won't return" I know someone who ate the wrong food cooked by a certain babe n 25yrs gone he's still tryin to get out. I sense d passion is still der n dats y u in a dillema but knw dat only God can change one so if u thinking bout dat, X it.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by DworldsGM: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2015
let me guess d phone is infinix zero 2(34k)
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2015
youmour:
Challey,first thing.dont give her that phone,from what i can tell the cost of the phone is not a problem but mehnnn in other not to appear as a maga,mugu,mumu dont give her the phone,before you act on that though read the chats well and really confirm if she truly slept with dem homies during your relationship with her,if she did then dump her cheap bum and[b] if its before ur union then forgive her cos no one is perfect not even u,[/b]Mr chop clean mouth.just shine your eye during the relationship sha.maybe God send you to her so she go hang her boot finally.

What discussion would a guy(s) be talking about with her ex on baddo and facebook? Why is she still keeping them? The girl isn't clean in anyway

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by monchizy: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2015
To me , b4 coming 2 a conclusion on her. Plz call her and talk to her abt wat u saw on her nd give her good hearin. Dose messages mite be of d past, b4 meetin her. Bro u mite be d change 2 her life. As 4 d fone give 2 her. And try clerify finz wif her wif patient and fashion t out amicably wif her . And don't let som loose guys advice u rongly, diz z a relationship , u ve 2 be very careful wif t................ SHE MITE STILL BE THE GOLD IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by freeage7(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Something dey worry u I think? U better go buy common sense 4 OLX. Ur story shows u are a flirt and a cheat.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Jagabanthelion: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
In as much as I hate runsgirls/unfaithful girls with a passion,still hear her out. Tell her u read her phone messages n exactly what u saw. Ask her if she has any explanations to give,if yes,hear it. Tho u hav already made up ur mind,u have at least given her a fair hearing.Pass appropriate Judgement after then depending on d amount of sense u are able to make frm her explanations. As for d phone,its clear it wasn't frm ur heart.She made u buy it. Subject it to the final judgement too.DON'T HAVE SEX B4 FINAL JUDGEMENT,except u dnt wanna think clear again.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by kayceeD2(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
delishpot:
Tell her the seller did not have the one you wanted and as soon as they get it, you will bring it for her. Then let her know about the messages you saw and tell her you need a break.
i for like ur post o.. But u don put lie join am..its as simple as this. Let her no for sure that u have return the phone and u are not willing to give her another phone. Simply bcoz u wanna use the money for another thing. Then wait for her reaction
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2015
HizMissy:

Excuse me bros, please which generation should he now choose from?

Last generation cos future generations would be the WORST
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2015
1) Dont giver her the phone save ur money.
Tell her she forgot to log out.

2) Dont listen to her exp'anation because she will only manipulate you annd when she is done, you will feel stu.pid for even suspecting her.

3) From that moment onwards, ignore her shes bad news, get urself a better girl, a decent one preferably a significantly younger girl who you can grow with.

4) Dont spoil the next one with money, but with love nd attention, surprise her with gifts, the ones that beautifies her, makes her a better person or feeds her.

Be happy.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Jalinco: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2015
If you are not fasting, do the needful and decamp. Giving her back the phone is your decision but calling you mumu is my decision

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by delishpot: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2015
kayceeD2:

i for like ur post o.. But u don put lie join am..its as simple as this. Let her no for sure that u have return the phone and u are not willing to give her another phone. Simply bcoz u wanna use the money for another thing. Then wait for her reaction

LOl, you like straight to the point ba? Its all good. I for prefer to use her head play small. Let her wait for them to have the one she wants. Just thr way I will treat a 4 year old that asks me to buy him a real plane grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by nekta(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Update:

ma point z dah m ut gona advice this dude since his here to tell err'body he bought hiz gf a fone. No be en mate buy en bae hangbag worth 250k com see say de bae de too classy nd de look outside unto. Did he leta go bak and collect dah bag?? Hell noo!!! He broke up nd left her tak it. Daz woh we call maturity.
so seriously if him next 4 galfrds do am like dix na to leave d tins wit em abi?if na dat one b maturity i nor wan mature abeg.......wch kind wrk u tink say him de wrk him na dangote to buy 250k bag giv gal if he leave d fone wit d gal and expects d gal 2 com 2 her senses nd accept am na mumu,na u go loose next 1hr she go c anoda maga.2 if dem use am dump am u con take am bck nai b say u de do chop remain abeg carry d phone dash ur mum or yunger ones joor.love dn bath?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Got Cheated On And This Is How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.