Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. (63082 Views)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by karama22(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Don't give her the phone, try to let her knw her wrong n ur mission on her. de fucking issue let it be. all those kind of gals are love paddlers as u said so u don't knw de kind of virus/witch that is following her. GOD will provide better on for u.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by princenation(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2015
HizMissy:

Excuse me bros, please which generation should he now choose from?
Babe I don't understand "Clause" if u wanna talk to me please do so in "Phrase", wetin choose got to do with wetin I write I no understand you I swear
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Goddygee(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Abg Op, wetin b ma bizness? . Whn u bin day knack her Kondo, was i there? Y asking 4 ma advice nw?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by hustla(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Just gv her d fone and dnt call her anymore...

Give her which phone?
You be professional mugu?

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by hustla(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2015
here:
Permit me sound this way.
I am offended by you taking a decision based on what some faceless persons gave you and just because more of yhem seem to agree. What happened tot he saying that no real man tells his fellow to send away his woman,it tells you the age or mindset of the persons here and considering most people have an history like you who posted you are fond of doing with easy women and eanted real relationship,she atleast deserve to hear you tell her what you saw though was wrong to invade her privacy.
I think you need to sit her down and show her what you saw and let her explain atleast if you still dont feel ok you politely do as you wish.It shoes you have maturity even on the face of betrayal.

Explain wetin?

Guy no vex me ooooooooo

She go use the guy head na. Make e pick race sharply. If them wan even talk, make e be fone talk

We dont love these hoes

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by victorD3: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Just gv her d fone and dnt call her anymore...

I'm sure all the "likes" on this comment are from ladies

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Excellentman: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Uniquekriss:
U were not supposed 2go tru her messenger 4any rzn without her permit, if u ask me, I'd say that wat u saw in her phone should b considered as her past life prior to ur affair. If actually u av feelings 4her, n decided 2go ahead with d relationship by introducing her 2ur brother n she is playing along, plz give it time cos av seen cases where girls have a number of suitors n acquaintances Buh dey still hold u dear 2dia hearts dats y she hides wateva she does maybe 2protect d affair.

Please go read the OP messages and comprehend the contents and come back and give your positively advices SmH

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Its not about jazz my life is live and let's live

And the new man is fvcking her seriously and roughly in that same room. YOU NEED DELIVERANCE

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by nekta(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Give her the phone then forget about her,tell her everything you saw on her phone,i left my girl friend as well and still paying her hostel rent even though she has another man
guy he get tins wen dem de go even in d name of love wetin u think say ur pman go yarn 4 dix matter u de pay hostel rent 4 anoda nigga 2 com Bleep her 4 d rum abi dem tie ur life round her neck u just de tro ur moni 4 fire

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Brytawon(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2015
At the end of the tunnel, there is always light...
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by FreddywellsNGN(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:

To cancel an appointment with someone i dont want to see is not a problem. I will just give her a simple excuse very early tomorrow.

i suspect your gf may br on NL.u said it seem she knows and called to offer to do stuffs she hadnt done in months ...moreso, , i am suspecting "Gurgle"cos she s interested in your next line of action with varying questions

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Why has seun refused to create dislike for a post na? I think it would make the forum more interesting.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by roob: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

Guys, i need an unsuspicious method to make her leave me.

She doesn't worth that phone! Let her know she isn't smart as she thinks she is. And count urself lucky 4 missing a 1chance bus...

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Ishilove: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2015
fuckshit:
that's the fυςking “game" that's how certain bitçhes who are in a relationship play these days; you've got to fυςking play smart too; now this is a fυςking good one BUT a fυςking suggestion here; before telling her about the fυςking messages & needing a fυςking break; dude! make sure you fυςk her real good;

be fυςking smart; that's one of the rules of the fυςking “game"; & you should fυςking know this, even if you don't give her the fυςking phone, another fυςking mugu will always be there that will fυςking buy the phone for her grin grin
You need Jesus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by frisky2good(m): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2015
The problem with eavesdropping is that you might hear what you don't like. As tempting as it is, try not to go through people's messages without permission. You will get nothing but heartbreak. If you move on and try it with another girl, you will either see the same stuff or blank chat boxes which is also a sign of cheating or why else will anyone bother to delete messages as soon as they are read? If all married men on nairaland decide to play a silly game by asking all their wives to hand over their phones for inspection, 50% of marriages will collapse before church service tomorrow. As a guy, do not snoop around for evidence but once you sit down jejely and you see with your own eyes it is then you should react.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by dmola(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
perhaps the fool has suspected i read her messages. I just ended a call with her now, promised we would have a nice time together tomorrow. That she would go to the market and cook my favourite food for me. First time my girl will tell me that in more than 8 months we met.
Bro na one chance jawe end the sh*tt

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by dizzysypha(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Update:

i smell pride....
we all knew yhu bought her a fone b4 u created this thread buh dunt ask us how we knew!!!
(a matured mind will pay her off wit dah fone if m to say buh tenk God m nut gona advice yhu...
yo life...yo choice...yo mistakes....yo lesson!!!

most stupid comment here

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Kingsteve(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Its not about jazz my life is live and let's live

Ewu Maga!
You really ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Like seriously, who does that?

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by afoo02(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
perhaps the fool has suspected i read her messages. I just ended a call with her now, promised we would have a nice time together tomorrow. That she would go to the market and cook my favourite food for me. First time my girl will tell me that in more than 8 months we met.
Hope the Girl in question is not here on Nairaland?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by xynerise: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2015
chipatra:
abeg no give am back, tell her make she go find another maga!
make am know say u don ready her msgs

but come o! OP na wetin be d make of d phone wink
Infinix Hot note Pro, I guess
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by dmola(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok but why did you reassure her on the phone just now? what was the point

maybe there's something I am not getting here

why not just call her and tell her you don't want to see her and why. then drop the phone

and move on with your life
Why r u advocating for the girl! R u her frnd ?...sigh

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Update:

i smell pride....
we all knew yhu bought her a fone b4 u created this thread buh dunt ask us how we knew!!!
(a matured mind will pay her off wit dah fone if m to say buh tenk God m nut gona advice yhu...
yo life...yo choice...yo mistakes....yo lesson!!!
define maturity in relation to wastage?

dude, leave story, I'm not giving out any phone, and she shldnt bother to come back!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:

Pride as in? i dont even understand you, do you read my post at all?
It's not pride jare no mind dat guy...its hard eraned disappointment...give her the fone..tell her what u saw in detail....from her answer ull know what action to take....its not easy loving someone...this is just the one u caught what abt the ones u never knew? God save us...end time bhavior
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by netmillionaires(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
and u sure she is not on nairaland... Make I swerve...
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by bettercreature(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
ollah1:

And the new man is fvcking her seriously and roughly in that same right. YOU NEED DELIVERANCE
African Men mentality
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by jaydee87(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
if u actually got the phone for her bro give the phone.... she said u will av fun tomorrow, look forward to the fun after having fun like maniacs and u satisfied. go ahead and tell her about your discoveries and boom u free....
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
so this thread made FP
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by IdrisaHafi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
this one Na or problem
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by topman224(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hey! Isn't this very straight forward? I would man up and tell it directly to her face what I discovered about her, and make her understand how that has changed my opinion about her person.

You should of course forgive her, but continue seeing her? That bro is totally your call.

About the phone, if you really bought that phone out of your own freewill, I will advice you still give it to her. But if you were induced into buying it, omo keep the phone

One thing i come to realise in this forum is that, a lot of young girls nowadays lack moral, and can`t even measure up where they are needed to make a little contribution.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by abduldope(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:

You dont get it, this is person i once share a wonderful moment with, shared so many things with. I cant just suddenly tell her i dont want her anymore(just like that). Meanwhile, i called her this morning that i received an urgent call from mum that i wont be available. This is what i will be doing till she got the message.

@beautifullll and others that requested for it, i cant post her chats here, it's quite illogical for me to reveal her identity. But if you dont know, she shared her private home address,office and mobile number. She has met few of them from what i read and they had a great fun together. Honestly i dont know what else she want from other men.

thank you all for your brotherly advise!
lol dude ure killing me here is an advice 1. tattoo ur name on that arss for the last tym then u tall her d trut, nd abwt d phne its beta u gv it to 1 of ur niggars u hate the most than that biaaatch!!! nd lastly here is the code BRO'S BEFORE HOOE'S
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by bettercreature(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kingsteve:

Ewu Maga!
You really ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Like seriously, who does that?
Why should i be ashamed of myself helping ex who had abortion because of me twice,had sex with over 60 times,everywhere in the house,in the car,at the club and so on
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok but why did you reassure her on the phone just now? what was the point

maybe there's something I am not getting here

why not just call her and tell her you don't want to see her and why. then drop the phone

and move on with your life

Are you sure you are not the girl in question?

cc: Otunba6 are you sure the girl above is not your unfaithful gf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Got Cheated On And This Is How. / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.