Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Help get my love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help get my love (1721 Views)

My Love Convenant With A Mami Water / He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him / My Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help get my love by youngpo: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2015
There is this little angel I fell in love with, she actually gave me green light first. Then later she withdrawn, based on my emotions and how serious I want her ( to be a wife sir), I asked her out and during my toasting lines, I made serious blunders ( I-E begging her to accept a relationship with me. At the end of the day, she decline and said "NO" 8days ago.

We still chat but she sounds so secretive, one of my female friends whined her but she didn't make it obvious she's working for me. She told her she actually hasn't decided but she made a negative remark about me. * She said I am too commanding and speak with authority even while am still asking her out, what will happen when she starts dating me**. I checked back and discovered I only spake with confidence using charlesnneji1 method . Her excuse to me was that she doesn't want to be in any relationship now. Please help me, what can I do?.

Currently have 4 ladies after me but I can't date someone I don't love. Bashing is allowed since am not good at this aspect at all. 5/100% is my score based on self assessment.

Nairalanders frequent questions.

Op do you have car= Yes

How old are you= Mid 20s

Are you rich= Average Nigerian.

Op you are a fo.ol= I agree. So don't bother to post this again. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help get my love by boboLIL(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2015
www.google.com

Back fr0m nairaland pris0n....where u will 0nly read 0ther pe0ple's c0mments ....e de pain sha.....buh wh0ever did that.... D0nt try me again 0h
Re: Help get my love by shudi(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Help get my love by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2015
I just pray that God answer my prayer.. Amen
Re: Help get my love by marshalcarter: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2015
OP...dose 4 chiks after you...aff you bash dem...if yes...gud 1...if NO....go back...bash dose 1..den keep tryin to date dis 1...she will surely agree(a real man doesn't give up)grin

But if she no gree...welcum to HELLangry

1 Like

Re: Help get my love by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2015
Why don't u try being friends with her first so she gets to see that you are not as commanding as she thought you to be. Be friends with her but try not to get friendzoned, remind her in between that you care and want something serious with her. All the best

1 Like

Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2015
divAnnie:
Why don't u try being friends with her first so she gets to see that you are not as commanding as she thought you to be. Be friends with her but try not to get friendzoned, remind her in between that you care and want something serious with her. All the best

Thanks miss. That's one of the blunders I committed. She actually sent green light during our two weeks of friendship. I couldn't hold/hide my feeling for her any longer so I had to let her know what I felt for her. I couldn't concentrate until I let out what's in my heart.
Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2015
marshalcarter:
OP...dose 4 chiks after you...aff you bash dem...if yes...gud 1...if NO....go back...bash dose 1..den keep tryin to date dis 1...she will surely agree(a real man doesn't give up)grin

But if she no gree...welcum to HELLangry

I understood your solution but am not that kind of man. Now want her to miss me too. 48hours now, no text, no call.
Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2015
youngpo:

Thanks miss. That's one of the blunders I committed. She actually sent green light during our two weeks of friendship. I couldn't hold/hide my feeling for her any longer so I had to let her know what I felt for her. I couldn't concentrate until I let out what's in my heart.
Re: Help get my love by tociano009(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2015
grin
Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
youngpo:

I understood your solution but am not that kind of man. Now want her to miss me too. 48hours now, no text, no call.
Re: Help get my love by 2dice(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
I swear Op funny dye .... Observing from Venus
Re: Help get my love by Moustache: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
[[/b]Give me her num,i would definately talk some sense into her.Girls of nowadays can be crazy at time you know!!!.....
Re: Help get my love by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
That is what pains me most it is guy who only want to chop and bone face now she may accept sharp sharp
Be patient with her why you find alternatives
above all pray about it
Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
That is what pains me most it is guy who only want to chop and bone face now she may accept sharp sharp
Be patient with her why you find alternatives
above all pray about it

Thank you sir. Now upto 72hours I spoke or chat with her. Looking forward to what happens in nearest future. Hmmmm I don't pray of alternative o.
Re: Help get my love by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Huh
the lord is your strength
Re: Help get my love by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Huh
the lord is your strength
am sure he will do the best for you
Re: Help get my love by IamLEGEND1: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
just bone the chick jare...(not bone as in §ex oh)
#UntoTheNextOne
Re: Help get my love by Spikkylee: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Friends the thing work like sey tomorrow no dey o. I saw her today from afar, happy I was properly dressed, she saw me from afar and got herself busy, I only greeted her with good afternoon and she replied with a smile, I zoomed off with gear one cheesy grin .

I met with her this evening with my sister "self created coincidence" tongue and she craved for my attention, though I gave it to her later cos of the inner excitement. Made a mistake? .
Re: Help get my love by Lawalsuleiman(m): 3:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Only if you will follow this- By signing out of Nairaland and taking action.

P.S - Don't fear rejection, the person in questioning may be waiting too.
Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Lawalsuleiman:
Only if you will follow this- By signing out of Nairaland and taking action.

P.S - Don't fear rejection, the person in questioning may be waiting too.

Thanks.
Re: Help get my love by mayorall(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
This OP nah confirm learner. I was once like you.
Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please what does this mean.

She doesn't reply me on WhatsApp but she shows excitement on phone. She's now full of confidence speaking with me

Sorry am asking all this, my career had eaten deep into my brain.
Re: Help get my love by nameo: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
youngpo:
Please what does this mean.

She doesn't reply me on WhatsApp but she shows excitement on phone. She's now full of confidence speaking with me

Sorry am asking all this, my career had eaten deep into my brain

What career are you in Sir? I would have thought you were a student sef.

Is she also working in same place and same career as you?
Re: Help get my love by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
cool tongue cool where she at? grin
Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2015
nameo:

What career are you in Sir? I would have thought you were a student sef.

Is she also working in same place and same career as you?

Young physiotherapist .
Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2015
nickkylawve:

My area
Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Friends,

She now pick my calls with excitement but found it difficult to reply my chats. She doesn't pick my call when she's with my sister. This is on 3 occasions. What does that mean please?.
Re: Help get my love by youngpo: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2016
nickkylawve:

Now she goes about asking of whom am dating. Actually not in any relationship only got very close to people she knows. Now she's jealous . Good if I called to clear the air?. Cc dyt misspicy
Re: Help get my love by Dyt(f): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2016
youngpo:

Now she goes about asking of whom am dating. Actually not in any relationship only got very close to people she knows. Now she's jealous . Good if I called to clear the air?. Cc dyt misspicy

So which of either me dyt or misspicy?
Would def be misspicy
Cos I am an old woman already
cheesy

Back to your pain
You mean you still want her?
If she doesn't want you simply let go
We pretty women don't like stress
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Guy Gets Best Revenge After Discovering His Wife Cheating On Him.see What He Did / 7 Super Fun S*x Positions To Try Tonight / When The Head Girl Says The Hairstyle For Nextweek Is Hairplane(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.